PDA

View Full Version : Warwick Drag's

Harry
08-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Just let you know that morgan park in Warwick are holding a two day drag meet on the 13th and 14th (this w/end)myself and a few others have already booked, anyone else wishing to do so should go to (www.warwickdrags.com)click on new's letter for info. there's racing sat,sat nite and sunday.
show and shine,and a band sat nite. any Toowoomba member's wishing to ride out together sat morning post your interest here and we'll organize some where to meet for the spin out to warwick. there's camping available at the track.

DCRacing
08-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Hey there is a race meet there too Harry, I am entered but i am not sure if i am going to have the bike ready, i will try and look you up if i am there, Also Crazymofo is racing as well i think........
Heres hoping i will be right ot go.

exposuredesigns
08-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I wont be going to this one, but will be going on the 13th March. The 1st round of the qld 1/8th drag series. :)

Harry
08-02-2010, 06:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by DCRacing

Hey there is a race meet there too Harry, I am entered but i am not sure if i am going to have the bike ready, i will try and look you up if i am there, Also Crazymofo is racing as well i think........
Heres hoping i will be right ot go.
Hi james,i know guy's going to the track day on friday...they racing all week end?,myself and four non members are booked to drag so far mate so if your out there come and say g'day..im taking the slingshot out,be a good w/end mate.hope ya bike's going dude

lurch
08-02-2010, 06:23 PM
My mrs and I are thinking about Saturday Harry, especially if there is bike racing on as well. She'll ride her own bike, so I guess I would have to be relatively well behaved :D

Prob more interested in the bike racing, anybody got more info (race times etc)?

Harry
08-02-2010, 06:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by lurch

My mrs and I are thinking about Saturday Harry, especially if there is bike racing on as well. She'll ride her own bike, so I guess I would have to be relatively well behaved :D

Prob more interested in the bike racing, anybody got more info (race times etc)?
well behaved ?.......yeah me to [}:)];)

lurch
08-02-2010, 06:31 PM
quote:well behaved ?.......yeah me to [}:)];)

By that I mean she doesn't mind giving it a bit but hasn't been riding long so is not real confident. Shouldn't be a drama if you're just going up the highway, too many fucking cops that way for playin up

mitch.lax
08-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Ah lame, I've gotta work on saturday.

Harry
08-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Just speaking to people from the drag way and im told there not going to allow bike's to run as the track is being leased out to Queensland Chryslers for the meeting so if your not showing up in your hemi powered charger you don't get a start..the next meet where there running bike's is the 13th of march...bummer :(:(

lurch
08-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Looks like the show & shine is Mopar only too

Harry
08-02-2010, 07:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by lurch

Looks like the show & shine is Mopar only too
yeah mate...looks like we're waiting for the 13th of march,was keen.

suacycle
09-02-2010, 04:30 PM
That sucks,defintley march then look forward to it.

exposuredesigns
15-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I will be there on the 13th March too. Can't wait for it. Just have to lower my bike the week before. :)

exposuredesigns
03-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Who is heading out to this..??

exposuredesigns
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Am i going to be the only one there..????

lurch
09-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Looks like it so far.

I'm back at uni (externally) so will basically have no life until November sometime now [V]