PDA

View Full Version : Ride impression. BITZA

cutcat
01-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey guys, you all have probably heard about and seen pics of Exbens BITZA(now sold to Fiend), well yesterday I was lucky enough to throw my leg over her and give her a thorough evaluation. I will try and give you an accurate analysis, to the best of my ability, and be as articulate as I can.
It was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!
Firstly the build quality is A1. But as soon as you sit on her the bar, peg, seat relationship was just right. The bikes tough stance looks uncomfortable but is in fact really comfy. The peg position makes it really easy to push to the back of the seat and manoeuvre around.
The gearing was perfect, coupled to the close ratio box of the ZX9R donk made for really torquey motoring. Altough my 7/11 has grunt to burn, it didn't matter what gear you were in with the Bitza, she just pulled. It is hard to exactly explain the difference but in a nutshell, the Bitza was way more fun to ride. The bar position gives you so much more confidence on rough stuff, slow tight corners and on gravel. On Pauls long dirt driveway, I just wanted to screw it on and hang her out sideways like in my motocross days. I have often thought about going Motard but this bike is the best of both worlds. I feel if I put motocross bars on my old 7/11 I still will not get the same seating position and confident feel that the perimeter frame bikes give. What are you thoughts guys????[?]
The suspension was set too hard for me and found her skipping and hopping over bumpy sections, but the short wheel base and geometry of the bike made it a quick handling dream. For those who don't know its got Suzuki USD forks, Aprilia rear end, ZX750 frame. On my bike I struggled all day to keep up with Paul in the tight stuff and now I can see why. When he was on his TL1000R, I could check out any time but not anymore, now its the other way around and I think my 7/11 is the best handeling bike I've ever owned!!! Its got Ohlins front and rear, dampener etc but now I'm left wanting.
The note from the exhaust was heaven, a precision scream as it sailed by. Awesome brakes, sliky smooth motor that just reved for ever, perfect gearbox, and great looks...........what more can I say other than 'my bike is for sale!!!'

[xx(][xx(][B)]:(

gibbo
01-01-2007, 12:02 PM
I gotta say I was surprised it took so long to sell, although I've only seen it once (and I was probably half pissed) I was wishing I had a spare 7.5:(

TurboKat
02-01-2007, 08:25 AM
ALL KAWASAKIs ride like that CC. :D

BOHEMION
02-01-2007, 06:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

ALL KAWASAKIs ride like that CC. :D

+1 on that