PDA

View Full Version : AFR Competition Ends 03/03/2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXBEN
03-02-2010, 03:53 PM
As of today we have only sold 231 tickets to the SAVE OUR AFR competion with only 111 entrants, to those that have entered thankyou for supporting this site & the AFR. I have looked over the members list & have found there is about 300 members with 100 posts or more on this forum, If you are one of these 300 that frequent this site for info or inspiration & you have not yet bought a ticket please do so now as your support would be greatly appreciated. There is about $8000 in prizes up for grabs so you could also win something worthwhile for your troubles.
The competition closes on Wednesday 3rd of March & will be drawn at Extreme Creations 16/104 Old Pittwater Rd Brookvale NSW on Saturday 6th of March at 11am.
I believe SI himself will be there to do the draw.
THE COMPETITION FINISHES WETHER WE SELL 400 Tickets or not....
So those with tickets may have an even better chance to win something.
Thanks again to everyone who has bought tickets for your support.:)

EXBEN
03-02-2010, 03:58 PM
For those that don't know where the competition thread is here is the link. http://streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15201
Or there is also a banner ad at the top of the page.

sharky
03-02-2010, 05:07 PM
111 bought 231 out of all the members on here..[:0]
I am gobsmacked.....
I know not everyone has the money blah blah blah...but a question to all those that haven't bought even one...
How many slabs of beer or packets of fags have you bought since this competition was started ??????????
Yet you say you can't afford $50 to help out the man that started this forum when he needs it most...:(

BillyWhizz888
06-02-2010, 09:12 AM
BUMP

DIG DEEP PEOPLE