PDA

View Full Version : ideas ????

hyofighter
26-01-2010, 01:37 AM
so i head in to the shire office to pay my rego today no probs but i get no rego disc , there not doing them anymore its all done with a plate check to see if your rego'd no biggy , problem now is what the hell do i cover my rego plate with , i aint getting flashed from behind with a naked plate

can i run around with the old disc on for a while and say i forgot to take it off ?

should i ride at the speed limit and become a law abiding citizen

has anyone on here got any got numberplate hiding things or fold away ideas ?

thepj
26-01-2010, 08:09 AM
ye theres tons on youtube, great ideas with simple flip built into fender eliminators.

jakam04
26-01-2010, 08:27 AM
If you display an out of date rego slip you will be fined for displayi
g an out of date rego etc. They have made it so that either way the government gets revinue in almost all cases except the exact rules etc.

sharky
26-01-2010, 08:28 AM
With the penalties for using these ya better of keeping your plate inside ya jacket and if you get a tug tell it it 'just fell off and I'm going to fix it'
Its a lesser offence to have no plate than one of those thingummies.

80s freak
26-01-2010, 09:31 AM
"should i ride at the speed limit and become a law abiding citizen " - Ha ha!

Good point sharky, I had a prang years ago and my plate got torn off, I put it in my friends car (ironically the bird that hit me) and we kept going to the pub. When we got there this retarded copper comes up and wants to fine me for no plate. I explained the accident to him, to which he responded " Oh, that was you on the road back there was it?" I could have punched the fuckwit. He said that he'd do me a favour and not fine me, but I had to have ot back on the bike before I left. Bloody nice of him, moron.

Azrael
26-01-2010, 12:39 PM
DO IIIIIIIIIIIITTT!
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1264568668.jpg

Like cops ever get close enough to ya scotty ..