PDA

View Full Version : My Fighterer

Docktor
25-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Chuckin my fighter up here before it heads o ebay, got all i need to make me next one so this one can go bye bye. Is all there and goes pretty good, You get first crack at it a say and then she heads to ebay then it gets broken up. thats the last resort I dont have room for the shit i got lyin around now let alone more. It are here.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13107&SearchTerms=gambler

Its the same cept Dylan made the tacho fall off.

Doc

sen
26-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Damn.. that's EXACTLY what I want a couple months from now. GL with the sale..

JackTar
26-01-2010, 08:03 AM
Good buy for someone.

El_Hefty
26-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Where r u located doc?

JackTar
26-01-2010, 10:56 AM
He's in Mexico.

Docktor
28-01-2010, 03:55 PM
No good to anyone ? Thats cool, Its off to egay for her then. I wanna start me next one with all my free time that I dont have lately. You all know its gunna get busted down so start thinkin about bits ya need fellas.

TurboKat
28-01-2010, 05:00 PM
If you end up wrecking it, put me down for the rearsets & the YOSHI [:0] engine covers in your shed Homeboy.

Gsxar
28-01-2010, 05:07 PM
^^^^^Screw u hippy, I'm first for the forks & yoshi covers - infact I really cant believe the smelly bugger is still holding out with them & hasn't sold them to me yet [:p][:p][V]

Damn good buy at 3,500 Doc, I know how u like to throw money at bikes when building [:p]

Docktor
28-01-2010, 06:10 PM
I will die with them sidecovers.Gunna put em in the boot of me falc n cruise it off the westgate bridge. I know what its worth and what its got on it, n fuck me if 35 aint a bargain. I think its worth 5 but I looked at it n said what would I pay, n that was 35, so........
I am still in shock no one wanted it even for a strip and rebuild. But rest assured its headin 2 egay lookin for more than that. Some fucker should come round hand me a wad o $$ so i can dump some of the crap layin round here. Forks we can talk about, I have 2 and a half sets layin here. I still have the first set of rearsets I buyed , they are like a deep charcoal gold brown colour from memory.

kevkatana
28-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Mate, we would buy it in a flash if funds permitted. Marcy loves that bike. Can never have enough gixxers in the shed.

Docktor
29-01-2010, 04:55 PM
All good Kev, U know my place mate, soon as rego lapses it will get thrown in the shed with a cover on it and i will kick my toe on it for the next 20 years. If u really really wanted it, Marcy would have another kid and bang U got ya new bike :) . Who won the burnouts at confusion ?.