PDA

View Full Version : Wicked bike lift

336LJ
24-01-2010, 12:52 AM
I want one - and it pisses me off to know I just spent more than the thing costs for 2 paddock stands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cemxK0W-g
whatayas reckon?

and if its a repost I'll do a backflip

MONO
24-01-2010, 07:06 AM
That is the goods wonder how universal it is , i haven't got fixed rear sets on the B-King (starts to cry)

rod185651
24-01-2010, 08:03 AM
I am 98% certain These are actually made here in Sydney and a few guys I ride with have them for when they do track days. I was told the earlier models had a few gremlins but he has got all the issues sorted and they are now the ducks nuts. They actually ride their bikes on to the lift and just step of the bike after its been raised.

Weaselman
24-01-2010, 09:47 AM
yup im with rod. Saw em at the last track day and they work a treat.

One thing is though that they wont work with folding footpegs

DiscoDan
24-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Agree with all of the above. BTW Luke, it's a repost. I just can't be arsed searching for the original. It's time for a backflip

Large
26-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Nice stand but the guy selling them is an absolute loony fuckwit

2ndclasscitizen
26-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Basically. He's got some great ideas, and some utterly mental ones, and just not quite enough talent to back it up. Case in point, the crank weighting he did on his R1.

Large
26-01-2010, 09:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by 2ndclasscitizen

Basically. He's got some great ideas, and some utterly mental ones, and just not quite enough talent to back it up. Case in point, the crank weighting he did on his R1.

It's not so much his ideas, as the threatening PMs he sends you if you dare to disagree with, or ridicule his fucked in the head consiracy theory nutjob bullshit he used to post up all over the place.

I'd love to see what his service/backup pilosophy is like [:p]

MONO
26-01-2010, 10:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

quote:Originally posted by 2ndclasscitizen

It's not so much his ideas, as the threatening PMs he sends you if you dare to disagree with, or ridicule his fucked in the head consiracy theory nutjob bullshit he used to post up all over the place.

I'd love to see what his service/backup pilosophy is like [:p]

I don't want one any more:(