PDA

View Full Version : Arrogent 4 wheelers

Buggzz
22-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Sorry sook doesn't like bikes getting to the front of the freeway carpark queue.

It's sad isn't it.

http://patrol4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42794#post348510

Fight_fan
22-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Fuckin bunch of cranky old bastards!
LANE SPLITTING FTW!!! :D

Gix11
22-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I have both 4x4 and bike. Who gives a shit if the bike passes them in a jam? Fucking pecker is just a selfish cunt who can't have people doing something he can't. I'm sure he parks his 4x4 in non allocated parking spots when he wants to and also goes up gutters to pass cars to get into other lanes at the lights, maybe ask him if he wants to stop doing that because sports cars can't. Cock.

Cruisecontrol
22-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Quarter of the rego and insurance?
He is not just stupid, he is on drugs.

JackTar
22-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Damn all posts go through a moderator, mine will never make it.

Buggzz
22-01-2010, 01:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Damn all posts go through a moderator, mine will never make it.

:D Cursed by netrider syndrome.

Jup
22-01-2010, 01:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Quarter of the rego and insurance?
He is not just stupid, he is on drugs.

Hell yeah. I tell you what - I'll pay 1/4 of a car rego and gladly sit in traffic, until then, I'll take whatever advantage I can get...

Sound like a fair deal?

scotty mac
22-01-2010, 02:07 PM
they give me the shits!!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8310&SearchTerms=parked

bladehunter
22-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Lala land....my DR-650 cost more for NSW Greenslip than my mother's Toyota Echo.......I think what pisses him of is that he doesn't pay attention and get's the shits when a bike rumbles by and wakes him up from his air conditioned coma.

But I'm guessing if he had the balls to ride he'd do exactly the same thing

Hillsy
22-01-2010, 02:19 PM
A Nissan Patrol 4 x 4 forum......

Wow - they're livin' the dream....:D

Hagarr
22-01-2010, 02:29 PM
When I was a bike courier I used to cop abuse all the time for riding between the cars.

Some would even get out and gestulate?? Rant anyway.

Same mentality of fuckwits who pass you, not to have the balls to travel faster and piss off but to casually slow down in front of you just so they can be in front. GGGGRRRRR!

Sad Sad bunch of fuckwits out there obviously missed out on Mummies Tit or something.

Mishdog20
22-01-2010, 02:41 PM
What a fuckwit. I pay more for my bike than i do me falcon ute. What a fucked world we live in.

bladehunter
22-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Can I also the dicks who will turn in front of you from a side street, there's nothing behind ya for ages, then decide to turn right 100m up the road....or cunts who ride the brake pedal and at the last minute indicate to turn right.....or just fuckwits in geneeral...the PC movement, oh fuck it, just the world in general, except for you esteemed ladies and gentlemen

AND THOSE FUCKING SPYING PLATES

Weaselman
22-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I dont ride slow enough though traffic to hear the abuse...

And my greenslip on my XJR costs 200 bucks more than my 6L Calais

-Dex-
22-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Man, I'm a pretty avid 4wder and I can't tell you how many times I've had this argument on various 4 wheeling forums. Let me just say that this tit does not represent the majority of people who actually take their vehicle offroad. The last one had a guy accusing me of hiding in my helmet! Fuck me there's some fucking idiots out there! But I digress.

Unfortunately stereotypes do come from somewhere and this guy is the archetypal road raging, fat, small cocked loser who drives his 3T patrol like an mx5 and gives the rest of us a fucked name. I agree with the sentiments been posted here but we're not all pole smokers, I promise.

JackTar
22-01-2010, 09:04 PM
LOL they put my post in there but they * out all the fucks have a look :)

JackTar
22-01-2010, 09:08 PM
I got banned too, how will I live with the shame?

I suggest every member of this forum joins up and just abuses them once before getting banned :)

scotty mac
22-01-2010, 09:43 PM
hahahaha. apperently your a "twit"

bladehunter
22-01-2010, 09:43 PM
hmmmm lets see if I get past the mods.

Oh shit I just realised I was polite in my insults, will they realise they are being insulted.

grindella
22-01-2010, 11:18 PM
just read a bit more from this very informed group quote "Why the FCUK do these knobs on two wheels pay a quarter of the Rego and Insurance I do". Fuck wish I payed a quarter of the rego of a 4x4. last time I regoed my bike it was about the same.

and this one, "One day they'll think its not such a good idea when they get a bull bar straight up their arse". he would want to make sure I dont get up or my helment may just meet his face.

its pricks with attitudes like theirs that make riding on the road a dangerous place.

thepj
22-01-2010, 11:30 PM
so what are the prices? how come he payes $800+ for rego? sounds like he's counting his green slip.

boris
22-01-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm both a four wheel driver (not these fucken pansy AWDer's like the jeep and fucking porsche we dragged off the beach this week) but 60 series with front and rear arb air lockers,35 inch tires,3" body lift,2 " suspension lift,winch and so on what do I do whether I see a bike in stopped traffic or moving I give them room also I pay about the same 4 the cruiser in rego and insurance as I do the gixxer read some of their other topics , they have no fucking idea " what are the rules on this subject??? I think it's this or this!!!" FUCKTARDS don't worry jacktar join a landcruiser forum mate lol

MONO
23-01-2010, 12:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

A Nissan Patrol 4 x 4 forum......

Wow - they're livin' the dream....:D

bawrrhahahaaha

Buggzz
23-01-2010, 07:29 AM
JackTar you're a legend! #1 post LMAO!

scotty mac
23-01-2010, 08:25 AM
you the man!!!! jacktar for PM. hahahaha
f***in pussy's!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTar
blah blah blah blah

Wasn't his stay short lived

Joined up, started flapping his gums carrying on like a **** and banned..........all in the same day

evilkarl
23-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Classic.

My favourite part was when you called the guy.....Quote: You really are one of the most pathetic and dim witted fuckstains that ever walked this earth.

So hash yet so true

JackTar
23-01-2010, 04:36 PM
I believe that was changed to ****stain, how did you know what I had said?

Jup
23-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Well it was either fuckstain or cockstain.... a 50/50 bet I'd say :D

BANDITROD
24-01-2010, 08:58 AM
fucking hell blowie you crack me up cunt

JackTar
24-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Okay own up who is 'the wilk'? gotta be one of you fuckers surely.

bladehunter
24-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Fuck my post didn't even get past the mod

Nudie
24-01-2010, 06:10 PM
I doubt that the cunt called STIC has ever lost a friend on a bike. The casual way he states that he wont feel anything when you go under his wheels chills me to the core! I know the cunt is only saying it to look cool to all the other self righteous anti bike panty stains, but having lost mates on bikes under a semi, I want to meet this cunt face to face and have him repeat his words!
I would seriously like to get my hands on STIC!

336LJ
25-01-2010, 01:22 AM
keep an eye on the forum and we can check out when their next cruise is and all just belt past on our bikes and punch, kick, stab the fuck out of the stupid cunt,
When, if we go to court, it will be like that "murder on the orient express" everyone gets to have a stab but they can't prove who it was in the end.

pmsl when I saw the post by Jacktar ahahah.

also LOL at "For agreeing with JackTard I really think I should ban you."

336LJ
25-01-2010, 02:51 AM
what a knob - heres my response, wonder if it will get past the mods,

-------------------
HEY MATTSPATROL90

this is why we lane split.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1264401605.jpg

now picture the damage your vehicle could do.
Having trouble imagining it? how about this?

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1264421568.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1264383114.jpg

This was because of a narrow minded ***** at Beechmont, deliberately ramming a motorcycle because he was sick of them. might give you some kind of indication of what it would be like crushed between 2 heavier cars on that pathetic excuse for a motorway you are talking about. And you still seriously wonder why we do it?

Pull your head out of your arse and deal with it, get your facts right (re: driving, rider attitudes, and rego prices I might add) and learn a little something about what you are whining about.
Everyone has the right to use the road, but should ensure the safety of others, as well as themselves in the process. Every stereotypical group of road users, has their idiots and unfortunately they can't always be dealt with directly, if I were to adopt your way of thinking, I'd say you, and everyone here only drive your 4WD's on the road, to run over children in school zones and jump roundabouts. and that you should leave the thing in the dirt, off the road, where it was designed to be - its just a poor way of thinking.

Anyone who lane splits at an unsafe speed is simply reducing their ability to avoid a potential hazard while doing so, this can be attributed to inexperience, poor rider training, or unfortunately, just out of a pure lack of consideration for the consequences that may arise from their conduct, which is why I lane split safely, as slow as practical (especially on the road you mentioned, that I frequently travel on and have almost been killed on while being stuck in heavy traffic and at the normal signed speed due to the lack of attention of almost everyone on the road), that and because of idiots who simply act out their frustrations because they are **** heads and get their jollies out of it.

It might upset you to know that in some countries its called LANE FILTERING, and is entirely legal. It is only "illegal" here because the revenue raisers either don't care, or have no understanding of how much safer it is to be able to go around the traffic jam than be in it.
FYI - the only reason I want to get to the front at the lights, is because I would rather be on a nice safe clear empty stretch of road then be stuck in the middle of a bunch of atrocious drivers fiddling with their radios, sms'ng their friends and generally just drifting along without a care in the world.

Don't like it? buy a bike and see what its all about, or a set of mirrors that fold forwards, OR, if you aren't being a jerk and blocking them off in the first place, you might actually have a rider willing to stop and offer to pay for the damage, I'd suggest until that time snap out of your daydream and look at things for what they really are. Its not all about you, and you DON"T own the road.

Your attitude is typical of the majority of road users, especially those with no understanding of motorcycles, its disgusting, and if you (or anyone else reading) decides to start making it an issue, and acting out on it, be prepared to lose a few windows or teeth for your efforts.

I highly encourage admin/mods to leave this post up, (I don't care if you ban me, allthough I'd really like to continue this discussion) the topic has become quite popular on some other motorcycle forums, and much to our dissapointment, you keep removing or banning a highly educational response, which could potentially remind people like the OP why things are they way they are, get them to deal with it, and possibly save a few more lives.
That kind of 'censorship' is definately not attracting good publicity regarding this forum.

Luke
336LJ - Aussie Street Fighters

Jup
25-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Why LJ! That was almost..... civil.... I'm touched!

336LJ
25-01-2010, 04:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

Why LJ! That was almost..... civil.... I'm touched!

Trust me it was hard to remain in the [PG] rating slot. These kinds of assholes make me fucking furious.

[8D]

scotty mac
25-01-2010, 09:17 AM
thead locked now. LJ's post didn't make it. truth hurts ay.

JackTar
25-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Pussies.

scotty mac
25-01-2010, 11:46 AM
i blame jacktar

336LJ
25-01-2010, 12:53 PM
what fuckin pole smokers. maybe since I agree'd with "Jacktard" (shining example of their level of maturity - bunch of 12yo girls) I indeed, got banned.
Only real answer.. punch every cunt I see in a 4WD on the way to work today (including their passengers and dogs). WHY.. should THEY get to be stuck in traffic with air con.. while I get to slip up the shoulder and make their gf's in the passengers side foam at the hips simply on the basis of assuming I have an incredibly large cock and heavy balls.
Lifes so unfair whwhwhwhwhwwwwwwaaa

PM sent to moderator who posted:
336LJ, good reason why too!

But thread locked
----------------------
(yeah right, locked after it was read with about 1000 other pissed off messages)

"So why not leave that important information up for all to see?
Especially that idiot keyboard warrior talking about running guys over.
seems as tho by omitting posts like this you are almost condoning such behavior.
Very dissapointing"

aka - CUNTS

Jup
25-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I wonder if an 'incitement' charge would stand?