PDA

View Full Version : Kamakazebusa / gibbo and the other painters.

Gix11
24-12-2006, 02:17 PM
I got a good idea from one of the ASF members today for an addition to the "HOW TO" section of the site:

"I was wondering if a beginners guide on "how to paint" would be worthwhile to post into the how to section?"

So guys, got a few spare minutes over Christmas to put something together with a few shots maybe?
I'll do you a full page article within the HOW TO section for your efforts and credit you and your paint shops as a plug!

Cheers guys.

Kamakazebusa
25-12-2006, 08:08 AM
i'll see what i can do....I'm doing some painting on my bike over the Xmas break.

jakam04
25-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Have you had enough of being mistaken for Ronald Mcdonald? lol kidding. Cant wait to see the new paint work.

Jarrod

Kamakazebusa
25-12-2006, 07:33 PM
HAHAHAHA........beleive it or not i like the colours now (but wen i first saw it , it thought it was shit) but iv'e got a second (and third set) set of fairings for it to paint.

pt
26-12-2006, 03:36 PM
ahhh i was just gonna post a bump in the "painting" thread i posted in recently. that would be awesome if one of the gurus could do up a how to!

Seifer
27-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Check out http://www.autobody101.com/forums/ . This site has everything u will ever need to know about spraying and bodywork even into a DIY spraybooth. Has plenty of guides too.