front guard
head light
indicators
dash
switch blocks
seat
duck tail pieces
brake light

might be some other bits needed, but i haven't seen the bike yet to finish off a list to get this thing back on the road.

any help would be great.

thanx
mark..

el sammo
14-01-2010, 03:25 PM
try pesh i think he had one with some minor fire damage?

Fight_fan
14-01-2010, 07:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by el sammo

try pesh i think he had one with some minor fire damage?

BaHaHaHa Its jst a little crispy! Its still good, its still good! ;)

greenman43
14-01-2010, 09:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Snaffler

dash

Gidday mate, pretty sure I've got a decent dash if it's of interest. I'll be fitting other clocks to mine, so open to a reasonable offer.

Cheers,
Brian

Snaffler
15-01-2010, 10:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by greenman43

quote:Originally posted by Snaffler

dash

Gidday mate, pretty sure I've got a decent dash if it's of interest. I'll be fitting other clocks to mine, so open to a reasonable offer.

Cheers,
Brian

hiya brian

its not for me as im just helping him out to get it back on the road, so if you could let me know what you would except for it i will pass it on along with your number if u can pm that to please bud..

many thanx
mark..

greenman43
15-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Actually, I've just spotted a set on e-bay tonight, for the grand amount of $1.25 at this point - hardly a price I can match ! If he misses out on that or doesn't want it, perhaps you can post on here and I'll stick a price up.

Cheers,
Brian

Weaselman
15-01-2010, 08:22 PM
I have a complete GPZ750 front end. Its not the R but its close. Light top fairing hanger bracket side panels screen blinkers inner dress panels.
All mint

Snaffler
15-01-2010, 09:02 PM
brian,

yes i seen that set and theres also another set on there.. both are cheap enough..
ive emailed a guy who`s parting out 2 of them and has most of whats needed to put this bike back to original as the owner wants to do.

send me a price on your dash as i may not have to order it is yours will do the job ok..

thanx for the offer on the 750 parts, but the owner wants to restore his bike back to original ok.. thanx heaps anyways dude..

greenman43
22-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Sorry, thought I'd got rid of the clocks, and only re-discovered them over the weekend. If they're still needed, I'm looking for $100 - let me know if you want pics.

Cheers,
Brian