PDA

View Full Version : What the hell? Were new at it!

madmaxman1986
20-12-2006, 03:09 AM
What's up with this post you mean aussies!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1858
:(
Scroll down to where you start the US bashing.

I hope you were just rippin' on the "Angry Guy streetfighters" guy and not all Americans! Those guys from the "Streetfighter Store" in California look just like your bikes!
Besides, we'll catch on,we are still new to the 'fighter scene have to get out of the goddamn chopper mindset.[xx(] We especially have to wait for the OCC bullshit to settle down.

Scrapyard
20-12-2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah, I'm getting a bit tired of all this over chromed themed shit. Have been for quite a many years now. unfortunatly, the neuvo riche chopper fad bullshit takes all the media coverage. That has been shoved down our throats so much most feel that's the way it's gota be. The worst part is it's filtered down into the sportbike scene. The true fighter cats and die hard riders tend to lean more towards the performance side of function and style. Give us half a chance. Check out some of the Pain Inc stuff. Very original cleanly done bikes. Angry guy's stuff is a little too over the top for me. Nice guy. Talked with him a couple times but...
Streetfighters USA is owned by an Irishman. Not 100% American. Not really my style either. The stuff that Roland Sands is building, Although mostly air cooled V twin powered. Beautiful. I'm more from the traditional school of thought. I grew up around Old School hot rods, customs and race cars. So I kinda feed off a lot of that style. Very function meets form. Make it run and the style will fall into place.

Slingblade
20-12-2006, 07:50 AM
The american chopper insults are a generalisation. I think hard core fighter fans just dont get it. i know i dont. They may as well be patio furniture. Most of them handle like shit and they would be like riding a medievil torture device. I will say roland sands and Confederate are an exception to this rule. The hellcat is fuckin awesome i think.

There does seem to be a growing fighter scene over there now though. I hope it does catch on as the best thing about the US is when there is a new craze and everyone wants one, the market will be flooded with new fighter parts!

alfiestorm
20-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Now now max have you finished throwing your toys out of your pram, good now get on with fighter building and show those chopper guys what it's all about it's the only way, it took the uk a while to achieve it aswell and the aussies were after that.
No one wants to shout at any one else here but you gotta have broad shoulders and be prepared to have the piss taken now and again and as for me I have never built a fighter thats reserved for when i move over to Aussie land early next year and i cant wait to start building.
Happy building max oh and have a good christmas and new year

20-12-2006, 11:15 AM
For god's sake Seppo, the carry on in that thread ain't nothing. You should read some of the other shit that's said in other posts, a lot worse. [:0]
Didn't you know that yank bashing is the new 'politically correct' form of bigotry in the world? Even by a lot of yanks. You should start up a post about Iraq and Guantanamo. You'll piss yourself laughing at the crap some of the dickheads come up with. And don't mention the name Hicks, or Ghandy the Dandy & co will be ranting and raving for weeks. Unless of course you love a good wind-up, then go for it, and sit back and watch the collective frenzy, it's pretty damned funny :D
Personally I'm not a real fan of the long, low, fat, blinged out style that the media focus' on. And don't get me started on Humpty Dumpties. [}:)]
But then, what would I know, I've never owned a bike built after 1989, so I guess I'm just some old fart stuck in the past;),
and showing the 'newbies' how to ride like a man :D[^]
Ignore the carry on, grab a beer and have a good time anyway

20-12-2006, 03:10 PM
It`s kinda funny but when a member starts on this site they seem to go thru a quallifing period[?]I`ve noticed it alot so dont feel that you are mush more diff than others Maxman;)[8D]other memebers will remember the 'ricer' asking if we were the two wheel version of them[:o)][:o)][:o)][:I]he got shunted straight[xx(]spose its a self regulating cred mechanism:DI was lucky i had a member that i went for a ride with b4 jioning J711 & i slotted in OK.Choppers are fads they`ll go away soon,wait for fashion to change,trust me i`ve sold that harley stuff(motorcycle jewelry is all it is);)

Gix11
20-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey Max, don't worry mate. It's just generalisation mate. All we get to see from America is Hogs, choppers and Busas with 50' swingarms and 350mm back tyres. I'm sure you have a stereotype Aussie version. Actually, thinking about it, you probably don't. Most Americans seem to think we are still back in the 1950's and on another planet.

fimpBIKES
20-12-2006, 05:34 PM
dont take it personally,
i just dont like people in general

HueyonaBlade
20-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Mate Grow Up , Be thankful that every day you wake you are able to get up out of bed and decide what you want to do for the day whether it be ride a bike, go for a walk or spend the day with that special someone or what ever it maybe , Whether its a HOG or a GIXXER , BLADE , or even a postie bike , in my mind a true rider is thankful that they are out there and free (unfortunately with in the law )
So stop bitch'n

Scrapyard
20-12-2006, 06:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

... Most Americans seem to think we are still back in the 1950's and on another planet.

Actually, it's more like ya'll are a bunch of crazy crock hunters that eat nothing but shrimp off the barby, bloomen onions and drink lots of frosty football sized cans of Fosters. ;)

I probably just started a shit storm I don't feel like being on the business end of, but again Good old main stream American media :D

Iceman
20-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Fosters[xx(]

Gix11
20-12-2006, 08:44 PM
The honest truth is mate we all look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWVC0w88DHY

Scrapyard
20-12-2006, 08:48 PM
LOL! Guess no one told him to look before you jump. HAHAHA!!! Good stuff.

Rocket
20-12-2006, 08:51 PM
No no Scrappy. We really ARE all like that !
Cept for the Fosters, fucken abo's piss they can only sell to poms and dumb yanks .....doh, i've gone and done it again.

20-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Actually
In the shade he does look like Fimp.

:D

Jockney Rebel
20-12-2006, 09:12 PM
here scrap u obviously havent had the aussie secret weapon dropped on ur homeland ......fekin Neighbours designed to turn yer missus into a moron

fimpBIKES
20-12-2006, 09:33 PM
all ozzie ad-ventures!!!!

i love mr coight.... [:X]

look as far as im concerned if u cant make the commitment to come over and meet us at the fools run than your just another red-neck war-mongering yank

(ffs, when are u gonna end that fucking war so that i can actually afford some carbon-fucking-fibre matt!!)

fuck fosters, i cant even remember if i have EVER even had that shit

here is what REAL ozzies are like!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94q2R4hg_VQ

fimpBIKES
20-12-2006, 09:55 PM
here's a geography lesson for ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oNQXLNMh0c&mode=related&search=

20-12-2006, 10:07 PM
You're a bit of a Chopper fan Fimp?

fimpBIKES
20-12-2006, 10:13 PM
hello there chalky-fukkin bartos

BANG-fukin-bANG!!!

actually, i think chooper is coming to the club i play at on friday...
i think i shall wear my stab-proof kevlar jeans!

megareg
20-12-2006, 10:24 PM
My only bitch with America is that they still use/talk in imperial!! I was brought up with imperial, I did my Apprenticeship with Metric ( I did an adult apprenticeship), the official measurement in America is ...METRIC... yet they still use imperial... WTF!... we have a few American things at work here, I carry only METRIC tools in my bag... I get to use my "nut-fucker" when I work on their equipment and I hate it, the rest of the world marches in one direction while America "lives in the past" (hmmm.. Jethro Tull!), although, they seem to have got their current theory correct, electrons flow from negative to positive, hence the black wire is positive!... well, it is on a 4-20mA loop... anyway, enough of that rant.. not a big fan of cruisers, prefer to go around corners, but love my drag racing too! I do appreciate the work that goes into any bike, but really, I would like to see more function rather than form from America.

Ahh time to get another Beer...
Cheers

fimpBIKES
20-12-2006, 10:38 PM
tell me about it!!!

i design hydraulic tracked underground substations for a living
what a pain in the fucking arse all the hydraulic shit is

we actually found a drain on the case of a hydraulic motor that was metric the other day!!!!!
i almost shit my bloody pants

get with it bloody uk and america
every one else has been metric for 30years and i seriously get the shits that i can actually remember that an inch = 25.4mm

why the fuck should i know that!!!!

and just remember that a penis can never be 12 inchs or it would be a foot
but fuck you cos there are aussies with wangs that are 304.8mm long and thats something u can never fukkin achieve until u cross over to metric

so hurry the fuck up!!!!
right now your more behind than W.A. [:P]

Gix11
20-12-2006, 11:12 PM
England does my head in. Every distance is measured in Miles but you buy litres of petrol. Needless to say i grew up at school in the change over years and I have no fucking idea about weight, distance or volume.

My favourite part (and put me right U.S. visitors) is that America has a problem accepting the metric system because it was invented by the French. Actually, now I think about it, good on ya guys.

EXBEN
20-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Fuck... no state or country is safe in this topic:D

megareg
20-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Shit Fimp, you actually found a metric drain... be an honest mistake... won't happen again.. obviously an aftermarket proper repair!

Every time I went to fix the oxy plant, I used to wonder how the yanks got to the moon... then I remember that Von Braun was involved with the Apollo series of rockets, hence METRIC!.

I could ramble on about single digit IQ miners and operators and the stupidity displayed there, it's creeping to senior management too...
after 10 years, it's time for a change...

fimpBIKES
20-12-2006, 11:24 PM
dont get me started on u sydney fuckers!!!! [:p]

Gix11
20-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Fuck me Ben! Have you and Stu been on it all night? Are you ladies still pissing it up now?

fimpBIKES
21-12-2006, 12:03 AM
see what i mean about sydney-bitches?!!?!

there all about satisfaction NOW!!! send fimp out his order from my online store later....

keep pushin that pleasure button lab-rats!!!
sooner or later the electrode will fry your fukkin pleasure zone and then who the fucks gonna send me my fender
FUCKIN TYPICAL I TELLS YA!!!!

megareg
21-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm getting shitfaced now, have a 2 hour drive to Mt. Isa airport tomorrow morning, time for bed now, don't know about the other 2 Si.

Cheers all.
Reg.

Scrapyard
21-12-2006, 02:02 AM
LOL! Ya'll are fuck'n hilarious. I like this place.

That chopper cat is pretty funny too. Good stuff.

I don't blame ya'll for think'n were a bunch stupid fucks over here. Cause for the most part we are. Our elected officials don't know there ass from there elbow half the fuck'n time and the country has turned into a bunch of red neck, libiral, butt plugs that are so worried about getting envolved with everybody elses bull shit we forgot how to take care of our own. Personaly, I'm 1 more election away befor I thouroly decide to get the fuck out of this country.

And the whole thing about the Metric system. I stoped asking years ago. I think it's because Our pride is bigger then our common sense. Were still waiting for the rest of the world to switch back to "standard" . Rediculous. Actually, I think it's because were to stupid and lazy to relearn everything. And then I run across these old red neck mechanics who have worked in the same rinky dinc back hole service shop for the past 25 years. "I hate this import crap. Damn millimeter shit. Jap junk that don't last worth a fuck." Hey bud, pull your head out from under the hood of your 74 Camaro and wake up. All the new "American" shit is Jap steel and metric bolts... you dumb shit.

alfiestorm
21-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Turned out to be quite a firesome topic this one.
Heres to everyone in the world that still uses the old standard fuck ya you dumb ass shits.

I mean who still works to measurments like seven hundred sixty forths and a dogs dangly what the fuck is that shit no wonder some of those space machines went wrong and the old british bikes leaked oil.
Pass me a beer

Tone
21-12-2006, 05:01 AM
What size beer Alfie...seven,ten,middy,pot,schooner,longneck,stub bie or can?

Tony Nitrous
21-12-2006, 05:12 AM
I think the movie "Team America - World Police"
sum's it all up pretty well ;)

alfiestorm
21-12-2006, 05:33 AM
that will be 650 centilitres or a pint please nah fuck it make it a yard of ale

madmaxman1986
22-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Good discussion, mates. Feels good to get all that international bullshit out of the way once in a while. Like taking the first morning piss, ya feel better don't ya?:)

Here's a little holiday gift for all you contributors.
ENJOY!
[8)]

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/15648562422860.jpg

alfiestorm
22-12-2006, 03:01 AM
Who's she your play thing mad :D nice tits

megareg
22-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Damn, them tits is nice...

zx12argh
22-12-2006, 07:31 AM
It funny how a topic can be changed by some nice tits...

but seriously

NICE TITS

22-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah, probably got a face like a bag full of busted arseholes

But nice tits.

:D

Rocket
22-12-2006, 09:27 AM
I love tits

BillyWhizz888
22-12-2006, 10:07 AM
I am seeing lots of little brown TITS :D