PDA

View Full Version : Speedo Rebuild

The crow
29-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Just wondering if there is anywhere in brisbane that does speedo rebuilds or restorations that anyone knows about or would recomend

damo1
29-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Mate you buying this manual or what????????????????????????????????

I've been hanging on to it for you as you requested and heard nothing since!

Dont care if you dont! but just tell me and stop fucking me around.

Hillsy
29-12-2009, 10:14 AM
These guys are good:

http://www.ottoinstruments.com.au/

My mate had his Z1 speedo done by these guys - $180 or so, but it reads better than a new one.

You might have to pay them up front though...[B)]

The crow
30-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Damo have sent you three emails regarding the manual contacted you right when i said i would thought you had changed your mind can even attach them to a new one if you like. So if you pm me your acct details and how much it was going to be for postage we can both stop being "fucked around" as you put it

Hillsy thx for that will chase them up. from what ive heard that price sounds quite reasonable compared to some quotes ive had from mechanics and mates that have had it done in past

damo1
01-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Mate i havn't any problems with my email at all and i have recieved only one email off you saying you needed to save some coin and would get back to me in a couple of weeks.

And since then have not recieved any emails off you.

My phone number is easily found in my profile and on other posts here.

So why didn't you call then????????????????????????????????????

Makes you wonder doesn't it?????

Oh and how do think your the one get [u]fucked around </u>when i'm hanging on to something you said you wanted and i've heard nothing back.[:o)]

And by the way i never named names in my rant but you seemed to know that you may have been one of the people i was talking about.

Does that tell you something??