PDA

View Full Version : HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM, BarFUCKINGhumbug

Lucas
24-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Merry Fuckmas everyone, and a merry fuck you to the useless pieces of shit who decided not to pay my penalties leaving me underpayed by $700 on Christmas eve, then told me that it'll be fixed by the next pay, on the fucking 7th of Jan, like that makes it alright......YOU FUCKING CUNTS.........I HOPE YOU HOUSE BURNS DOWN, FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT...................

damo1
24-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I take it your not happy about something??:(

Oh and by the way, dont hold back next time just let it all out mate[:0]

Sorry to hear you got screwed mate.:(

sharky
24-12-2009, 03:03 PM
I know how you feel mate...I was layed off on friday last week...

JackTar
24-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Join the Navy Russ we'll have you. Well you might need to get some cosmetic surgery on those massive ear holes first.

sharky
24-12-2009, 03:29 PM
quote:Join the Navy Russ we'll have you.
Yeah, they'll take anybody won't they ;)

Anyway, I've told you before you can't have me...[:X]

JackTar
24-12-2009, 04:31 PM
No you have told me that when there are people around.

Razorback
24-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Last year I had to tell 6 guys the same thing 2 weeks ou from Xmas. Fucking management isnt all its cracked up to be sometimes... boss makes the decisions then goes home and leaves us to do the dirty work. Feel for ya man... I sat there and called him a cunt while I was doing it.... but what can ya do.

rock hard
24-12-2009, 06:54 PM
better luck next year guys, All the best for christmas to all the ASFcrew and their familys

hotmilk
24-12-2009, 08:42 PM
thats fucked up! i used to get paid fortnightly and didnt get paid cos it was too hard for the stupid cunts to process my pay a couple days early. so guess when i got paid.... on the next pay day 2 weeks after xmas... was not happy to say the least! too fucking bad if i needed the money for presents and shit!

StuNVA
25-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Humanity if full of fucktards mate, heartless pricks who wouldnt get out of their own way to help someone that can't help them back. Karma gets em in the long run.

Local council sent out their water rates notice on Christmas eve here, double the most I've had to pay in the past, thanks, thanks a fucking lot you thieving pricks.

alfiestorm
26-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Australia a fair trade community!!!!!!!!!!!! have a good new year or better, not a dig at the people of Australia but the system, stand up for your rights chaps and stop rolling over and taking it like some queer dude from brighton