PDA

View Full Version : government muppets

bluemk1
23-12-2009, 07:18 AM
and this is the kind of logic that gets you a high paying government job[V]

part1: http://digihub.smh.com.au/node/1484

but wait just 3 days later he has seen the light!

part2: http://digihub.smh.com.au/Conroy%20abandons%20speed%20hump%20plans%20for%20A ustralia%27s%20freeways

can anyone tell me wtf the communications minister is doing commenting on roads?

can we unelect him? :D

reading the second article it seems like he has no idea about road issues nor has any idea about the internet either [V]

edit: well dont i feel like the muppet now, reading the comments its all a big joke :D

ill leave it here for you guys to have a laugh at, but the issue of filtering the internet is no big joke, thats actually a serious matter :(

-Dex-
23-12-2009, 07:36 AM
The guy is either batshit crazy or a straight fucking idiot. Forget unelecting him, we should just execute the cockbag and watch the mean IQ of this country go up a notch. I'm yet to hear anything remotely resembling intelligence from him and this guys a fucking federal minister!

“Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges even when there are no rivers.”

-Nikita Khrushchev

Razorback
23-12-2009, 10:41 AM
If you like that...

My job involves reading Acts quite a bit and I get sent them all the time for reading and comment.

Recently I got a copy of the SA Child Employment Act 2010 (draft)

It has a section that allows infants to "work naked" with the written permission of thier parents. But wait it gets better. The "work" must be related to "entertainment"

Now tell me we dont have a pedophile conspiracy at the top of Govt in this country.

I sent a copy of the section to Bravehearts Child Advocacy in QLD coz I couldnt beleive I was reading it right. Thier lawyer responded to me and said they were gobsmacked and they would be doing something about it.

fimpBIKES
23-12-2009, 12:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

If you like that...

My job involves reading Acts quite a bit and I get sent them all the time for reading and comment.

Recently I got a copy of the SA Child Employment Act 2010 (draft)

It has a section that allows infants to "work naked" with the written permission of thier parents. But wait it gets better. The "work" must be related to "entertainment"

Now tell me we dont have a pedophile conspiracy at the top of Govt in this country.

I sent a copy of the section to Bravehearts Child Advocacy in QLD coz I couldnt beleive I was reading it right. Thier lawyer responded to me and said they were gobsmacked and they would be doing something about it.

WTF!! [:0]

bladehunter
23-12-2009, 02:00 PM
WTF are doing playing on freeways ?????

And if they are we've got bigger problems

Shadowzone
26-12-2009, 09:29 AM
That article relates to the internet.

They're talking about the mandatory censorship the govt wants to impose on the informsation superhighway aka the interweb here in oz.

I think the website nocleanfeed.com or something like that has more info on it...

old gsxrr
26-12-2009, 09:50 AM
there was a politican that recommended in Canberra [that as there was discussion about kids
needing buses to take them to school out in the bush] that they should catch the train ??

sen
26-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Like shadow says, that article is a joke guys..

They're talking about the internet censorship starting here next year..

http://nocleanfeed.com/

http://www.getup.org.au/campaign/SaveTheNet&id=892

uncle pervy
29-12-2009, 11:31 AM
and another of our rights is slowly eaten away.
relax, we'll end up a state run cuntry where everything is outlawed and the rest completely regulated yet. and i for 1 look forward to the day when i am told what to wear and where to go, what i can look at and what sort of pet i can own. for i know these things are to protect me from the evils of free thinking and individualism.
almost there. i have to wear a helmet, by law, on a pushbike or motorcycle. it is illegal to own an american pitbull