PDA

View Full Version : homework for me !!!

Jockney Rebel
20-12-2009, 06:34 PM
1. how to ride an RGV round a race track [watch at 4.30-4.40 on how to splash a big 4 stroke !!] im a gonna luv riding this little weapon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKIgu0fVD0w

rock hard
20-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey Jim that looks horn. what is the circut cadwell park?love the flowing style of this track especialy the patches of concrete dust its obviously hard work getting it to turn and brake at the same turn.

Cruisecontrol
20-12-2009, 07:52 PM
What a beautiful racetrack! The elevation changes look magnificent.

grindella
20-12-2009, 11:59 PM
we will see, bet you get sick of it when you've rung its neck a few times lol

Jockney Rebel
21-12-2009, 12:34 AM
cadwell parks a tight circuit iv e only spectated there [or anywhere for that matter ]
i wont get sick of it steve lol i luv strokers ..ill be as ruff as fuck to start with then ill enjoy hauling ducatis in once ive got used to it ,itll never see a public road mainly cos id get nicked and lose me licence lol..cant wait for my first track day

grindella
21-12-2009, 08:58 AM
I must admit jim, I have a fondness for two smokers too. That is why I am building a DT. And the licience thing can tell you some stories about that, presently I have no demerit points but, if I get fined before april next year I lose it for 6 months. I had acummulated about 20 points by april this year and had to sign a good boy paper lol. So I am just cruising until april next year. I have done this on a regular basis for years. What I am saying is that you can not really lose your licience except for speed dangerous and PCA, the points system can be manipulated.

alfiestorm
22-12-2009, 08:33 AM
I enjoyed watching that, might just have to have a track day at cadwell in the summer and maybe rockingham as well for the crack and let the old 1216 stretch it's legs a little, then hire one of thier bikes and go fuckin nutz

alf :D