PDA

View Full Version : Exbens Old Bitza Who Owns it??

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Alright who owns Exbens old bitza, ebay user derrick2912
who just insulted me by sending me an ebay message of

"$9700"

for my 2009 Street Triple..
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17789

am I missing something guys feel free to flame me here..

I'm just gonna have a rant. Its the ONLY used Street Triple R 675 in Oz according to
Bikesales, Bikepoint (yes i know there the same) the Trading Post and Ebay, that i can see excluding dealer demos..

I'm Asking $12200 .. it cost me $15300, i am well aware of depreciation and am more than willing to negotiate.. No worries offer me $11500 hey even $11000 take a grand off but dont waste my fucking time and insult me by taking another $2500 off and not even saying a small g'day or something.. thats just fucked..

Anyway thats my rant and if it was one of the members on here, no I aint sorry, you can get fucked you cunt and wake up to yourself..

Large
14-12-2009, 03:59 PM
lol

Don't get offended Todd. The marvel that's the intrawebs/email allows us to make anonymouus lowball offers on anything and everything. I've done it, I'm sure others have too.

If you don't ask you'll never know how desperate a seller is eh?

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 04:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

lol

Don't get offended Todd. The marvel that's the intrawebs/email allows us to make anonymouus lowball offers on anything and everything. I've done it, I'm sure others have too.

If you don't ask you'll never know how desperate a seller is eh?

Ahhhh foookin hell Large now i feel like a right cunt..[|)] your dead right.. i suppose if i really was that desperate its better than nothing.. i think after a few deadbeat phone calls today i was a little worked up and when i walked in the door and read that, guess i had to vent a little.. now i have calmed down a little and slightly chilled now the missus is home...:D

Hillsy
14-12-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Bitza was sold interstate on eBay and the buyer had a few issues with it's condition supposedly not matching the description (there was a thread on here about it somewhere).

Anyway, you said you were negotiable with price, so mate you're leaving yourself open to crap offers and wannabe's.....

But you can't really blame someone for throwing in a stupid offer - who's to know you might not say yes???

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Yep true i have to agree with you guys but a simple "Hi mate i was wondering if you'd take $$$$" goes a long way..
dunno if i'm just a picky bastard..

hotmilk
14-12-2009, 04:39 PM
nah i'm with you mate... stupid low ball offers without even saying gday is just plain rude... I was selling some car rims on ebay, asking 2200, get a msg saying and i quote 'i'll come give you 900' i was like how does get fucked sound? and heres an extra cup of fuck off for ya mrs too you rude cunt... at least humor me with a bullshit story about how you are too poor or something... ignorant fuck. and yes i feel strongly about this cos he continued to pester me in the same way for the next 10 days....

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Yep def hotmilk. Obviously everyone's got there own theory on negotiable, mine in your case is definitely don't offer less than %50 that's just ridiculous.. $2200 start small, Hows $1800 or $2000.. In my case I did write price negotiable, i didn't write "desperate".. even at a stretch say $12000 is out of my reach hows $10800.. dunno were all different guys..

JackTar
14-12-2009, 06:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by hotmilk

nah i'm with you mate... stupid low ball offers without even saying gday is just plain rude...

He wants to buy a bike not find a new life long friend, if I really wanted to sell something I couldn't care less if he is jack the fucking ripper as long as he has the dollars.

Cruisecontrol
14-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Surely not.

I could be buying a can of coke from a servo but I still have the decency to say hello to the bloke at the register.
Nobody is so busy that they can justify doing away with courtesy altogether.

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 06:19 PM
AWWWW SHIIIT I FEEEL A HORNET NEST'A STIRIN...

JackTar
14-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Of course not all together Cruise but does he have to suck his dick? But whilst you are asking, I have been to a lot of countries in my lifetime and you know where the worst fucking customer service is out of any country I have ever been to? Australia, I have pretty much given up on courtesy with retailers, they can't be fucked and that is part of their job why should I go the extra mile when it is my money they want.

Seriously Dan you were trying to get rid of your bike not long ago if I sent you a message and said I think you're a cunt but I wanna give you $15,000 for your bike cause I like the seat unit would you have sold it to me or kept it because I called you a cunt?

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Come on i dont think, "G'day" is in the same ballpark as dick sucking.. combination of nothing but a price on a screen and a ridiculous one at that, was what got me a little hissy.. Ever been a prick to someone at Maccas or KFC and wonder why you get shit food.. try being nice and see that big chicken breast come your way instead of a dicky little wing.. always found manners or courtesy go a hell of a long way.. and there free, if the bloke behind the counter or retailer is a prick to you, let em know and make em feel like shit thats what i do.. and yep it makes me feel better..

22 cents worth right there..

Cruisecontrol
14-12-2009, 06:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Of course not all together Cruise but does he have to suck his dick? But whilst you are asking, I have been to a lot of countries in my lifetime and you know where the worst fucking customer service is out of any country I have ever been to? Australia, I have pretty much given up on courtesy with retailers, they can't be fucked and that is part of their job why should I go the extra mile when it is my money they want.

Seriously Dan you were trying to get rid of your bike not long ago if I sent you a message and said I think you're a cunt but I wanna give you $15,000 for your bike cause I like the seat unit would you have sold it to me or kept it because I called you a cunt?

I am a petty, petty man and have cut off my nose to spite my face more times than I care to remember so I dare say that I would have politely declined the offer...

But I do agree that customer service has gone to shit and manners in general are sorely lacking. But this place seems to have very little time for rude pricks that ask for shit in their first post without the decency to introduce themselves first.

I believe that is true for every aspect of communication. Good manners go a long way.

JackTar
14-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Well I always let them know when they are being dicks, as a matter of fact three times in the last three weeks but you know what it seems to be the case more often than not these days. The real reason you were shitty was because of the price if he had still not said G'day but had said the price you were after (which is a bit vague when you say negotiable) then you would have never made this post in the first place. True?

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Well slightly true..

"Gday mate i was wondering if you would take $9700 best i can come up with, you said negotiable?"

is a lot different to

"$9700"

I thought a little before i made post but was just stewing a little after a phone call from a guy saying i was dreaming..

I do agree i have said negotiable, but when you go buy a used bike you, i know i allow for maybe a hagle of $1000 tops
not $2500. I would totally expect offers of less than 10grand if i had stated "I am really desperate any offers will be considered".. But this all is a matter of opinion of the whole "negotiable" issue..

JackTar
14-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I agree that the price was not high enough and you should have and did say no but had the price been right all the pleases and thank you's in the world wouldn't have made a cracker of difference.

Large
14-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I thought it was the price that was offensive

A "hi mate" or Gday Mate" wouldn't be out of place...

Gitzy
14-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Well your prob right.. like Cruise I am pretty petty too, but presented with the funds in front of me, i dare say i couldnt care if the guy rooted me mum.. before or after he paid me as long as I got the quid..

GODDAMNIT I HATE IT WHEN YOUR RIGHT JACKTAR.. :(

Large
14-12-2009, 07:13 PM
BTW...I have it on good authority that the Bitza is being rebuilt brighter! faster! stronger! even as I type!

Hillsy
14-12-2009, 07:49 PM

BTW...I have it on good authority that the Bitza is being rebuilt brighter! faster! stronger! even as I type!

That's nice - I hope the guy says G'day....[B)]

pt
14-12-2009, 09:26 PM

wasnt it on ORS not long ago?

Jay_G
16-12-2009, 12:20 PM
what you didn't like his offer.

I foolishly put a car up on boostloosing for a bit more exposure at $23900 got a pm from a bloke offering me 15K CASH.

Good for a laugh. if you dont laugh you want to punch them in the face.

HueyonaBlade
16-12-2009, 04:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

That's nice - I hope the guy says G'day....[B)]

Well I don't know the exact where abouts right now but I know for sure the Fiend , and if I recall there was a thread on here about the fact that a guy bought it of him on ebay and was alittle unhappy![:I]