PDA

View Full Version : MY SHIT LIST (not worth reading really) [V]

bladehunter
11-12-2009, 02:56 PM
1/ The (insert a string of really bad words describing a deadshit lying skank [xx(] ) who can't decide who the fuck the father of her lastest kid is, but decided to pick me after saying I wasn't.

2/ Victorian Legal Aid.....for asking for $550 before christmas, then saying yeah we'll give you an extension but no letter saying I have one.

3/ Pakenham

gibbo
11-12-2009, 04:23 PM
1/ People that ask me to paint shitty old fairings for their historic race bikes and then complain about the cost (way below retail) and the fact that the race numbers don't fit inside the number plates even though I paint them the size they ask for! Even worse they don't have the money after I travel 20 minutes out of my way to deliver it!!!!!
That's it for now.

Jup
11-12-2009, 04:28 PM
quote:The (insert a string of really bad words describing a deadshit lying skank ) who can't decide who the fuck the father of her lastest kid is, but decided to pick me after saying I wasn't.

That sucks big time mate!

How about: "It's not mine and I'm not paying a cent until you prove it is"?

bjrog2@hotmail.com
11-12-2009, 04:43 PM
1/ My wonderful dog who decided to eat sixteen (yes, 16) DVDs when she was bored, then threw up a mix of DVD's and Wagon-Wheel chocolate into my shoes at 3:30am (26 square house, she couldn't have picked anywhere else?)

2/ Asshats who work for apprenticeship companies who decide im not worthy of an interview when they dont know a gosh-darn thing about me nad my abilities / work ethic

3/ God for making it rain

4/ VicRoads

5/ Asshats again for sitting in the right lane and doing 110.0005km/h while i want to test my wet-shot nitrous kit on the way to work

6/ People who drive anything jap / riced and slow as shit who want to race me at every set of traffic lights

7/ Old people who drive cars

8/ Clearcoat that looks dry and has been setting for 3 days that isnt really dry :(

bladehunter
11-12-2009, 05:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

quote:The (insert a string of really bad words describing a deadshit lying skank ) who can't decide who the fuck the father of her lastest kid is, but decided to pick me after saying I wasn't.

That sucks big time mate!

How about: "It's not mine and I'm not paying a cent until you prove it is"?

It's at that stage....but I have to pay

Fight_fan
12-12-2009, 07:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

3/ Pakenham

Eeeew! ;) Seriously tho that other shit is pretty rough! Hope it works out for the best ASAP!

Issues
12-12-2009, 08:37 AM
My dog for digesting a 300x300 square from my leather dry rider.

MuZ
12-12-2009, 08:56 AM
you know what grinds my gears

1/ The asian woman in a lexus 4x4 who took my piece of road whille i was still in it.

2/ The guys i work with who were laughing about how they drove past a guy who stacked his GSXR in the middle of the anzac brige on friday morning

3/ The taxi driver who cut me off then instantly hit the brakes on the anzac bridge causing me to stack

4/ All the cunts who drove past me while i was under my bike on the anzac bridge

5/ the anzac bridge

6/ people who tow caravans on putty rd

aahhhhh... nothing like a good rant/winge

bladehunter
12-12-2009, 03:43 PM
MuZ I envy your self control....I'd be the idiot who'd try and snot the cunts at work for doing that

336LJ
12-12-2009, 08:55 PM
younger brother got hit n run - and his workmates were like "hey yeah, we saw that shit" .. THE FUCK CUNTS!
Taxi drivers are fucking cock suckers I hate all of them especially the fuck head cunts in sunny bank I road rage those assholes the second they fuck with me. GARGH!

My list would be way too big - but for now I'll settle with hating motorcycle cops who bust people for lane splitting.

And fuck heads who can't maintain a constant speed, or the ACTUAL speed limit.

El_Hefty
12-12-2009, 09:12 PM
The cunt who not only pebblecreted my pool, plus the new coping, plus my Outrigger canoe, plus half the front driveway, plus the 100kg lump of shit he left in the middle of the back lawn .... well fuck you cunt ive still got the 4k

Tradesman in SEqld in general every one of the cunts that has been to my house over the last couple of months has fucked something due to a lack of care policy they all seem to take out when doing their apprenticeship

Jockney Rebel
13-12-2009, 10:24 AM
1, ex employers who work out your holiday/severance pay then come up with some long forgotten damage to the work truck and hit me for it
2.the taxman for extracting even more money from me [ull get yours mate ]
3.Parramatta office of the ministery of transport for losing my taxi drivers licence form for 7days and blaming it onthe post office
4.Dodo for theyr e incessant phone calls trying to sell me the same shit ive already got ...from them
5.my air con for packing up 2weeks before xmas
6.child care places for charging me even when my sons not there and they re on holidays
7.centrelink for using my tax money [see above] to pay bludging brainless idiots who cant even spell contraception, then telling me we earn too much for help
8.and last but not least ..to the little soon to dead cunt who keeps nicking fuel out of my van i know who you are and when i find out where you live ill make you drink a gallon of the stuff

Tony OW31
13-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Custom bike builders on the Gold Coast who come to you desperately wanting a special tool designing and manufacturing with a 24hr turnaround and promising to pay as soon as he receives the invoice.
Weeks later he still hasn't payed, you live and learn I suppose, but it's a small industry and word gets around;)

336LJ
14-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Generally - tradies - and workshops - just DONT GIVE A FUCK. I'v spent years dealing with the useless cunts when I was building the LJ - and thought I had it all sussed' well, I'v got a mad engine builder -just with bikes I had to go thru all the same shit again.

You need to rig up a switch - much like the one that turns your interior light on in you're car - to the fuel filler cap, and an airhorn/brown note type alarm.. or something to electrocute the little fucker when they open the fuel flap.

Had some jerk stealing fuel from us too, spent a few hours almost every night for a week or so in the bushes beside the car waiting to crack him in the skull with a hockey stick but bought a lockable fuel cap n it stopped happening lol.

336LJ
14-12-2009, 01:43 AM
heres something else I hate - being dealt with the way I like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLEcUY3pfno

Mishdog20
18-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Those people shit me to tears^^^, none of us give a fuck about ya pissweak plights, this guy dealt with him to a t.

80s freak
18-12-2009, 11:17 PM
^^^^^^^ Good job, preachy wanker.

Jockney Rebel
19-12-2009, 04:45 AM
ace lol

Jup
19-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I thought he handled it very well too! Nowhere are we ever instructed to preach the Gospel in the streets, and doing so is (as he said) obviously not effective anyway.

Since it's on the topic: What shits me is people who find out that I'm Christian, tell me how much they hate us preaching at them, and then proceed to tell me exactly what they believe - which is exactly what they've just castigated me for!

jock
19-12-2009, 05:08 PM
fucktards who think their blinker is a right of way

asians and pakies in Mercedes and Mitsubishi veradas

bike shops in general - wtf is there spare parts manual for if you always have to show em the part

optus !

thejester650
23-12-2009, 09:07 AM
soccer mums in 4wds thinking they own the road

4wd owners that own 4wd's that don't even SEE dirt!!

Tony OW31
23-12-2009, 09:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by thejester650

soccer mums in 4wds thinking they own the road

4wd owners that own 4wd's that don't even SEE dirt!!

All depends, I own a four wheel drive that never sees dirt, but show me a non fwd that has a 3500kg tow capacity?

thejester650
23-12-2009, 10:33 AM
but you have it for a purpose other than running to and from school to pick up your kids. And to block my view when i'm riding. Sorry should have worded my complaint better. :D

Jup
23-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Retards who can't word their complaints properly!

kids with attitude on holidays dawdling all over the foot path when I'm trying to work in 36C who won't get out of the way - even after looking you in they eye.

alfiestorm
24-12-2009, 03:34 AM
Whingeing ozzies :D:D:D:D

Merry christmas all from snowy England

thejester650
24-12-2009, 07:01 AM
retards that complain about people not wording they're complaints properly :D

customers who are warned the bumper bars don't fit great trial fit them before painting then they paint them anyways and ask for they're money back for paint!!!

bladehunter
24-12-2009, 12:06 PM
retards that complain about retards that complain about people not wording they're complaints properly [8D]

JackTar
24-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Shit, pointless threads that ruin great forums.

thejester650
29-12-2009, 07:16 AM
lmfao i gots no answer for that one blade!! [:p]

Jup
29-12-2009, 04:14 PM
JackTar.

LOL @ Jester http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t323/christsknights/stars.gif blade beat me to it http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t323/christsknights/devil14.gif