PDA

View Full Version : ClimateGate.

HOS
04-12-2009, 05:34 AM
Man made global warming is a myth or rather a pack of lies spun by some influential (influenced) scientists.

What a bunch of bent bastards.

The world has actually been cooling down since 2001.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_the_warming_conspiracys_most_damning_emails/

Carry on as you were ;):)

Jup
04-12-2009, 02:57 PM
It's about time this sold out pack of liars were exposed! I like science, I like knowledge, but many scientists have been twisting data to suit an agenda for decades.

Big bang & evolution are fanciful hypotheses at best yet they're being taught as unequivocal fact to my children, and now the cat is finally out of the bag and the general public are being made aware of something we've known about for quite some time perhaps we'll see some real science emerging where theories are based on actual data rather than selecting only the data that suits the theory!

How many legitimate businesses have gone to the wall? How many hard working people out of a job? All because of a political agenda fueled by the green fanatics. [/rant]

Cruisecontrol
04-12-2009, 03:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

Big bang & evolution are fanciful hypotheses at best yet they're being taught as unequivocal fact to my children, and now the cat is finally out of the bag and the general public are being made aware of something we've known about for quite some time perhaps we'll see some real science emerging where theories are based on actual data rather than selecting only the data that suits the theory!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I will agree to stop teaching kids about evolution in schools the same day that these labels are a legal requirement:

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1259963356.jpg

latheboy
04-12-2009, 03:08 PM

they're being taught as unequivocal fact to my children

School is all lies. It always has been and always will be, i cant count how many times i was told joe blow invented this or did that only to find out later in life it was someone else.

ozzy1100
04-12-2009, 03:25 PM
sorry boys but take yr fucking hand off it
yes cooling seance 2002 or what ever but on av it has been growing over last 100 200 yrs
noithing is ever in a stright line what yr talking about is like takeing the temp of yr bike for about 10 seconds and saying
it isnt getting hot but take 10 mins and see the diff in yr temp same here
and heres a piont say all the this is shit and we not makeing a diff
you cant belive that we came keep going useing up resorses like we are or polluteing like we have been.
say the world was a biz u where running u dont have 2 be a left wing hippy liveing under a hemp tree in nimbin
2 see that it is unsertainable(look at $ system) and sooner or later things have 2 change or u would go broke
now im standing on plenty toes wicth in sorry and fuck im no expert this is the bigest most complex thing we have ever faced
and i would be nieve 2 think we can look a simple as i just have...
but i heard j leno( if u sean his cars and bikes mmmnnnnn) say 1 time that made me think....
this is not the end of our bikes or big cars the sooner we get other options the longer we will have oil 2 run them
so i hopemy sons kids we be able 2 go 2 work in a 0 emit car that preforms better than petrol cars do now but on the weekend
cruse around in a clasic thinking how great grandad was in his day..
i know its a sad thought but petrol cars and bike will end up only for fun like horses have ...ps i should not have gone 2 pub for beer lol

Jup
04-12-2009, 03:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I will agree to stop teaching kids about evolution in schools the same day that these labels are a legal requirement:

LOL, that's funny! :D

This thread is about criticizing corrupt science, not about religion. Kick me if it makes you feel better by all means, but consider my reputation both here and in person (for those of you who have met me) and you'll find your picture to be at odds with reality.

An unbiased study of many commonly accepted scientific 'truths' reveals some alarming inconsistencies and blatant manipulations, recently the 'thinking' public are challenging the accepted traditions, and this includes many areas of scientific research, and rightly so in my opinion.

There was once a time when a true scientist was just as happy to have his hypothesis proven wrong, as long as it increased his knowledge.

(Of course there's every chance that you're just yanking my chain, in which case..... you got me, you prick! :D )

grindella
04-12-2009, 06:08 PM
ok who has a science degree? or a degree at all? from motorcyclists to scientists, now that makes me laugh.

HOS
04-12-2009, 08:05 PM
So who is paying these scientists to lie and generally give a false picture ?

uncle pervy
04-12-2009, 08:30 PM
did the scientists actually lie or was the information skewed, by some spin doctor, to give an unreal version of the situation
and if so, then whose interests are being served and to what purpose?
is this something i should be worried about? will it affect my current or future motorcycling or the day to day management of my life?

Large
04-12-2009, 08:35 PM
The world may not be getting any warmer....but I have to use a shoe horn to get my bogcatchers off more days in the year than I used to

HOS
04-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Climate change is happening I do`nt doubt that.
Worse in some countries than others.

I do`nt believe climate change in the majority is down to man, maybe we have had an influence. I think climate change is down to other natural factors both on and outside of this planet.

I think the G20 summits are a pointless waste of time and little will be resolved.

At 50 years of age, having lead a full life and with some major injuries and disability/health issues I aint too worried about the future. As long as I can ride my scoot now and then.

My concern for the immediate future is Planet X/Nibiru/Wormwood.
Is it for real or not?
If it is for real, we are all totally fucked.
If it is`nt real there are some sick mofus out there.

alfiestorm
05-12-2009, 06:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

the tax man

Jup
05-12-2009, 08:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

the tax man

and by extension: US

Fight_fan
05-12-2009, 10:56 AM

quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

the tax man

and by extension: US

With the exception of the state of Texas... Not real fond of science dwn in them there parts! ;)

Cruisecontrol
05-12-2009, 11:51 AM

This thread is about criticizing corrupt science, not about religion. Kick me if it makes you feel better by all means, but consider my reputation both here and in person (for those of you who have met me) and you'll find your picture to be at odds with reality.

An unbiased study of many commonly accepted scientific 'truths' reveals some alarming inconsistencies and blatant manipulations, recently the 'thinking' public are challenging the accepted traditions, and this includes many areas of scientific research, and rightly so in my opinion.

There was once a time when a true scientist was just as happy to have his hypothesis proven wrong, as long as it increased his knowledge.

(Of course there's every chance that you're just yanking my chain, in which case..... you got me, you prick! :D )

Yes I was just yanking your chain.

But to drag evolution into a discussion about "corrupt science" is drawing a very long bow.
I can understand the financial gains regarding the relentless peddling of "global warming" over the last few decades but what does an evolutionist have to gain?

Issues
05-12-2009, 02:51 PM
What happened to the "ICE AGE", I don't rember being tought about the industrial revolution until after the ice melted.

grindella
05-12-2009, 10:45 PM
What I find funny about the climate change issue is that both sides agree that the climate is changing. The difference is that one says it is man made and the other say its natural. So is it safe to assume that climate change is happening?

oldskool
05-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Ill tell you the truth of it all because Im a nigga not a scientist and if you call me a liar your a racist .
There done!
Jesus was black and the earth is cool mon. Done

336LJ
06-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Last I heard - The globe goes through 26-30 something thousand year cycles from stupidly cold, to mother fucker its hotter than africa in here, warm.
We are still in an ice age, being defined as any age the earth has ice at the poles.

long debate short
religion is horse shit - if you can't see the ridiculous mistruths, condradictions, and out right dilusional attributes of a man made story. You are clearly nuts.

Science.. well I believe it to an extent, but I also believe the sheisters behind all of the shit that goes on in the world, will only release "scientific" data that helps them, perhaps creates fear in us to get a result (OMFG H1N1 we are all... er... okay...?? after a few panadols and a lie down..?)

you just have to figure out who is a repeater, and who is out to help the rest of mankind.

All I know is scientificaly speaking - my burnouts may or may not have killed a penguin or two.. maybe..

ralph
07-12-2009, 11:38 PM
The world is FLAT. Any cunt here disagrees with that, prove otherwise, then go an get fucked 'cos Im still not gonna listen to rational argument. Ps .Anyone quoting andrew bolt must be a fuckwit (sorry if I offended any Fuckwits)

336LJ
08-12-2009, 02:07 AM
^dammit.. from where I'm standing it does look kinda flat..

HOS
08-12-2009, 02:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by ralph

The world is FLAT. Any cunt here disagrees with that, prove otherwise, then go an get fucked 'cos Im still not gonna listen to rational argument. Ps .Anyone quoting andrew bolt must be a fuckwit (sorry if I offended any Fuckwits)

No fuckwit here pal.

The point is "whoever makes it" is some fucker is lying about climate change at this leading climate research university.
The long and short is: climate change will be used as a reason to screw us hard and not just when it comes to two wheels.
Sorry if I quoted some Aussie pleb, I`ll shoulda choosen someone with more brains and cred. But I dont know anyone over there with either.

watkins
08-12-2009, 07:33 AM
i have a degree and i remember clearly my old man telling me about he was at the pools on cup day in about 1970

watkins
08-12-2009, 07:37 AM
can i direct your attention to here

http://www.bom.gov.au/jsp/ncc/cdio/weatherData/av?p_nccObsCode=36&p_display_type=dataFile&p_startYear=&p_stn_num=086038

mean max temps dating back 70 years

HOS
08-12-2009, 07:38 AM
I have 15 letters after my name and still consider myself to be a thick cunt in the big scheme of things.

Large
08-12-2009, 08:09 AM

quote:Originally posted by ralph

No fuckwit here pal.

The point is "whoever makes it" is some fucker is lying about climate change at this leading climate research university.
The long and short is: climate change will be used as a reason to screw us hard and not just when it comes to two wheels.
Sorry if I quoted some Aussie pleb, I`ll shoulda choosen someone with more brains and cred. But I dont know anyone over there with either.

Bwahahahahaha

noice

latheboy
08-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Well it summer here and its cold and raining... the seasons are shifting and coming later and later every year.. We had SNOW on xmas day 2 years ago!!!.... The poles and moving and the moon is on a different axis than it was 10 years ago.. So the world is growing in its life cycle, all this is happening naturaly. Even so don't you think we should try and stop putting shit in the air?
G20 is a load of crap and the shit about paying for the emissions i make is fucked up...
There are other answers to the problem but these things cant be taxed so will never be used.
Money is your god :D

latheboy
08-12-2009, 09:15 AM

Is it for real or not?

I hope it does come... I'm gonna put a streetfightered tinny on my roof and drink a few cans waiting for the ride of my life[}:)]

Dont stress man, what the fuck can you do to stop it. Just enjoy the ride

HOS
08-12-2009, 09:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Is it for real or not?

I hope it does come... I'm gonna put a streetfightered tinny on my roof and drink a few cans waiting for the ride of my life[}:)]

Dont stress man, what the fuck can you do to stop it. Just enjoy the ride

My feelings exactly [8D] Shit happens.

Lets be honest we need a good clear out once every few thousand years. Its a bit constipated mate.

336LJ
08-12-2009, 12:50 PM
hmmm one thing that bugs me is how everyone is saying "oh the mayan calander predicts the world ends in 2012" well my bro put it best "my 2008 calender ran out in december 2008... just went and bought a 2009 calander cause it starts all over again"

The thing people should really be worried about is

religious nutcases flying around and causing havoc
the government who already have us by the balls inventing more means to restrict and control us. using climate change, global epidemic/catastrophe as the reason.

And besides I'm not dying before iv eaten the filthiest brazillian shit out of Adriana Limas unwiped asshole,while I wank with a fist full of fire ants so if that ever happens I'll let uz know the end is nigh.

ralph
08-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Cane Toads might be the solution
Breed em an feed em carbon dioxide
Who knows, they might start shitting fairyfloss
farting icecream and burping lollipops

HOS
08-12-2009, 07:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

hmmm one thing that bugs me is how everyone is saying "oh the mayan calander predicts the world ends in 2012" well my bro put it best "my 2008 calender ran out in december 2008... just went and bought a 2009 calander cause it starts all over again"

The thing people should really be worried about is

religious nutcases flying around and causing havoc
the government who already have us by the balls inventing more means to restrict and control us. using climate change, global epidemic/catastrophe as the reason.

And besides I'm not dying before iv eaten the filthiest brazillian shit out of Adriana Limas unwiped asshole,while I wank with a fist full of fire ants so if that ever happens I'll let uz know the end is nigh.

Have you heard about WebBot the massive piece of software that scans the internet 24/7 for future market trends for the global financial market ?
It has concluded a massive disaster in 2012 or there abouts.

My money goes on sometime between 2010 and 2012.

But shit happens, people forget we live in a massive universe and we are a fragile and pathetic species. :D
Our biological bodies are pretty pathetic compared to most of the animal world? doesnt take much to maim us or kill us ? One decent knock and we are fucked.
We know this as bikers ;)

Plenty of riding time for me next year [8D]

HOS
08-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Got to remember its all smoke and mirrors from the global gov.
They will never tell you the truth on any issue.

Therein lies the essential problem in our society, a total breakdown of trust.
"Trust" is one of the essential cornerstones of a civilised society and community right back to the dark ages.

But with no trust you have no basis for a civilisation or communal society.
In simple terms ;)

Jup
09-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Crikey HOS, that was downright civil and sensible! This forum really is at risk of going PG :D