PDA

View Full Version : Xmas show and ride

geesexar
26-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Ok guys christmas time is comin around so Im gonna have a show at my place on the 12th dec we should hook up for a ride in the morning (depending on weather) head back to my place after for BBQ and beer...all beer supplied as long as you dont mind quality homebrew...ken you'll just have to behave yourself..lol...there's room to crash if the beer bites too hard....wives and GF's welcome...we can then hit the TOY RUN on the sunday so lets get the christmas spirit happening and get SAASF on the map:D:D PM me or ring 0419826856 for address

sickboy
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM
shit ,Ive just spotted this,is this still happening wayne?Im thinkin i might head down the back way on saturday maybe meet up at Cudlee creek or Lobey then back to yours then do the toy run sundee.

geesexar
11-12-2009, 07:53 AM
gday ken how ya doin mate...yeah i was nearly gonna dip outta the toyrun but fuck it I'll be there. I will ring you this morning mate and see if we can hook up at lobey on saturday do a run then head back to my place for bbq and beer and hit the toyrun on sunday gonna meet revken at maccas on sunday morning. will ring hutch to see if he's free on saturday for a ride too

revken
11-12-2009, 02:21 PM
yeah be there Wayne, its gonna be perfect weather for it

sickboy
11-12-2009, 02:52 PM
sounds good ,Revken you up for a ride satdee?

revken
11-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Sorry mate, I'll be a bit busy at home Saturday, need to do some stuff here. Actually, need to change the coolant on the bike too.