PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich PS3 help

jakam04
19-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Im sitting at home bored shitless during recovery from an op and Im going out of my brain.... does anyone have a PS3 around the Ipswich area that has any other game than the following:

Tiger Woods PGA 08
Racegrid driver
Bad Company

If you have any other decent PS3 games that you would be willing to donate (Loan/borrow) to my sanity, please let me know as Im going out of my fucking mind. Ive got a bike in the garage I cant ride and thats killing me in itself being I havent even been able to take it for a decent ride yet....

Thanks

Jarrod

megareg
19-11-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm in Bangkok at the moment, I could get stuff for you, but I don't get back to Brisbane until the 8th Dec, and then only for a few hours as we continue on a cruise on the Diamond Princess, finally fly back home on 23rd Dec.

If you can get to somewhere around Southbank on 8th Dec. I could give you stuff.... give me a list of what you want...

Get better... can't have the bike sitting around doing nothing eh... god, I'm hanging for a ride too.... damned holidays...

robmac
19-11-2009, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Im sitting at home bored shitless during recovery from an op and Im going out of my brain.... does anyone have a PS3 around the Ipswich area that has any other game than the following:

Tiger Woods PGA 08
Racegrid driver
Bad Company

If you have any other decent PS3 games that you would be willing to donate (Loan/borrow) to my sanity, please let me know as Im going out of my fucking mind. Ive got a bike in the garage I cant ride and thats killing me in itself being I havent even been able to take it for a decent ride yet....

Thanks

Jarrod

If ur bored you are not taking enough of the drugs they give out ;)

Maybe you should start polishing that swingarm!

jakam04
19-11-2009, 10:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by robmac

quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Tiger Woods PGA 08
Racegrid driver
Bad Company

Thanks

Jarrod

If ur bored you are not taking enough of the drugs they give out ;)

Maybe you should start polishing that swingarm!

I dont huge pain issues, I mainly have mobility issues lol... Wont be polishing any swingarms till I decide which one will be on their long term... and if the other option ends up a reality with the missus getting crappy with me wanting to modify Blade when I said i wasnt planning to lol

_M_
19-11-2009, 10:55 PM
FIFA10 the best game out and the new COD, get them now, got them on the xbox and its hours of fun, particularly if you have the internet hooked up to your system.

Jay_G
21-11-2009, 09:26 PM
hey jarrod, i have kane and lynch here and Gran turismo 5 prologue if you want to have a lend for a while.

jakam04
21-11-2009, 11:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jay_G

hey jarrod, i have kane and lynch here and Gran turismo 5 prologue if you want to have a lend for a while.

Sounds like a plan. drop me an sms. Only prob is I might have to rely on home delivery as Im not able to drive myself, even in the car.

Jarrod

Jay_G
22-11-2009, 10:00 AM
hey Jarrod, shoot me your number via e-mail.