PDA

View Full Version : NSW - Respray Shops

Seifer
17-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Heya, as the title roughly indicates im looking for someone to respray my bike, is anyone here a backyard sprayer or can you recommend somewhere that is resonably priced in the sydney area.
Prep work has been done, I have the paint, just need the labour.
Cheers.

bjrog2@hotmail.com
17-11-2009, 08:31 PM
If you've got the compressor + gun setup, have a crack at it yourself mate. Best way to learn is to practice on an old car door or anything like that. Theyre cheap enough from Supercheap Auto to buy the compressor setup, and trial & error is the best way to work it out. A million & 1 articles online too also

If you were 600km east, i'd do it for the fun of it for ya ;)

DiscoDan
17-11-2009, 10:12 PM
If you're looking for a good job I'd recommend Harley from RB Racing who moonlights. I've seen a lot of his work, from single colour to super-complex, and it's certainly good quality. I think he normally charges about $700 but I'm not sure if that includes paint, it certainly includes prepping so you'd be looking at a fair bit less

Chase
18-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Simon at Simon's Superbikes (who would have guessed hey) at Bexley does pretty good work, and is especially cash friendly ;)

kawakev
30-11-2009, 05:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by DiscoDan

If you're looking for a good job I'd recommend Harley from RB Racing who moonlights. I've seen a lot of his work, from single colour to super-complex, and it's certainly good quality. I think he normally charges about $700 but I'm not sure if that includes paint, it certainly includes prepping so you'd be looking at a fair bit less

If he was the one who sprayed his race bike, its a top job indeed.

I've used this mob a couple of times, prices were reasonable and quality is certainly up there.
http://mototech91.com/