PDA

View Full Version : EOI - Ausfire/CBR900 for sale soon

VIPER
15-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi guys,as you may recall,I brought Stu/Quickdraw 95 CBR900 Ausfire which has been great fun.
Sadly due to a personal reason I will be selling it soon and would like to know what is a realistic asking price for it will be and who would be interested in it.
Mechanically the bike has been without fault,except for the speedo sensor? not working and the clutch cable snapping. The only changes I have made are a installed scopio alarm (sr600 $540rrp) which maybe included if the price is right and added a small fender to keep the cops happy which can be removed easy. I have not ridden it much with the only big trip to fools run a few years ago,will update k's soon.

I intend to get the speedo fixed and a service from Bikecraft before sale.
I will update this post with pics and more info as soon possible.
Sorry guys,will update with pics ASAP,busy looking at houses.
And no,I'm NOT parting it out,sold as is and is in running condition.

Don't forget that this one off has been in a few magazines and will turn heads.
For those who don't know,heres the link http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5984

Please,only serious replies/comments as I'm not looking forward to selling,but need to soon.

Thanks,
James

sharky
15-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Put up some pics mate...condition is important...

sharky
15-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Current condition mate....

robmac
15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Wonder how much you would get for it if you parted it out...........yes I might be interested in a few pieces : )

JackTar
15-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Fuck me I thought you had fallen off the face of the planet.

wackyrider
15-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah...
Haven't seen or heard anything from u since the MotoGP last year mate

sharky
18-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Pics would help here mate...

robmac
18-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Fallen off the planet again.......

Lucas
19-11-2009, 01:53 PM
I've heard some 'negative comments' regarding the condition of the bike, where are the pics?

scotty
19-11-2009, 03:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

I've heard some 'negative comments' regarding the condition of the bike, where are the pics?
I have done some work on this beast (a few months ago) and if by "negative" U mean that it has been ridden then you are correct.(it was very dirty at AFR08 but as i said. He rides it)
The only diff for the new owner is that the paint work is slightly faded from when stu had it (it has been out side in the sun a little...)
That and the new bits he put on.

Lucas
19-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Nah Scotty, I'd been told that it wasn't very well maintained after it was sold/bought. I'm only speaking second hand here though.

VIPER
19-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Hi,as stated before in my original post,I will provide pics and more info WHEN I can,I'm busy looking at houses in my spare time when I have it and have not riding it much in the last few months,it has been under a bike cover since then.
Yes some of red anodized bits have faded from the damn sun,only if I knew red anodize sucks worse when left out in the sun,I was riding it to work for a good few months straight. And yes,I have told this to Stu. It has a new battery and still need to sort out speedo issue.
The paint maybe a little bit faded from the sun,will wash and polish it and then take some pics and go from there. It has new rotors (abm) and is running fine. All further work will be done by A1 and/or Bikecraft only,alarm was fitted by Bikecraft. Some of the clear coat has started to peel around the fuel cap,fuck if I know why,will get Bikecraft to look at it also.
Lucas,please contact me or scotty about what what you may have heard,then I can confirm it either way instead of saying your second hand info here,thanks.

scotty
23-11-2009, 11:59 AM
well.
where are the pics you slacker

robmac
23-11-2009, 02:03 PM
He's repainting/reanodising/repolishing everything [:p]