PDA

View Full Version : hope this is no one from here

thejester650
13-11-2009, 09:37 AM
R I P
condolences to his family and loved ones.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/man-killed-in-crash-with-kangaroo/story-e6freuz0-1225797183312

sharky
13-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Sad indeed....but no one on here openly admits to riding a hardley worthitson

lurch
13-11-2009, 01:35 PM
RIP

Have to say it (and I'm sure the driver will be accused of it by many) - a kangaroo knocked the rider into the path of the oncoming 4wd but no sign of said kangaroo at the scene? Possible, but suspicious all the same

Fight_fan
13-11-2009, 01:40 PM
That was only about 1/2 hr from my place... There was nothing on the local news, thats a piss poor effort!

sharky
13-11-2009, 03:07 PM
I guess the roo should be charged with leaving the scene...
Its quite plausible....they can take quite a wack and will still hop away...

13-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Regardless of what he was riding, that really sucks.

The Accident Investigation Squad are probably the only branch of the NSW Police FARCE that actually do their job efficiently and generally accurately. If old mate in the 4wd was on the wrong side of the road, they'll soon work it out.

StuNVA
13-11-2009, 06:52 PM
It happens up here occasionally thankfully I have never heard of anyone being killed by one yet, plenty of broken bones and bruises and written of bikes, but luckily no deaths.

JackTar
13-11-2009, 09:17 PM
They will know if he hit a roo, I clipped one on my Hayabusa once at Jervis Bay and every time I cleaned my bike for the next six months another bit of skippy came out.

336LJ
13-11-2009, 11:55 PM
I rode past the spot where a local got killed by a roo up here every day for a few years to and from work, he was on his bike, halfway up the last hill about 500m from his house. never could work out why the roos were so frequent on the hill but when you ride up there in winter its like 10 degrees warmer in one spot. where he hit one.

Those mother fucking cunts of animals are like hitting solid concrete. and yeah they take an absolute caining depending how you hit em and keep goin.

I don't ride to work so much now, will when its warmer cause now its only a 25k drive not 50k. sometimes being the only person on the road you think if you hit some wildlife and ended up paralized and bleeding from the rectum in a ditch somewhere no one would find you for days!