PDA

View Full Version : Glad I'm not a Brit

Lucas
11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
LONDON:

Every phone call, text message, email and website visit made by Britons is to be stored for a year and will be available for monitoring by government bodies.

All telecoms companies and internet service providers will be required by British law to keep a record of every customer's personal communications, showing who they have contacted, when and where, as well as the websites they have visited.

Despite public opposition, 653 public bodies will have access to the data, including police, local councils, the ambulance service, fire authorities and even prison governors.

They will not require the permission of a judge or a magistrate to obtain the information, but simply the authorisation of a senior police officer or the equivalent of a deputy head of department at a local authority.

Ministers had originally wanted to store the information on a single government-run database, but chose not to because of privacy concerns. But the Government announced this week that it was pressing ahead with privately held ''Big Brother'' databases that opposition leaders said amounted to state spying on the public.

It is doing so despite its own research showing that it has little public support.

The law will increase the amount of personal data that can be obtained by officials through the controversial Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, which is supposed to be used for fighting terrorism.

Although most private firms already hold details of private calls and emails for their own business purposes, most do so only on an ad hoc basis for a period of several months.

The new rules will not only force communications companies to keep their records longer, but also to expand the data they keep to include details of every website their customers visit.

While public authorities will not be able to view the contents of emails or phone calls, they will be able to see the internet addresses, dates and times and identify recipients of calls.

Firms involved in storing the data will be reimbursed at a cost to the taxpayer of £2 billion ($3.6 billion) over 10 years.

Chris Grayling, the shadow home secretary, said: ''The big danger in all of this is 'mission creep'. This Government keeps on introducing new powers to tackle terrorism and organised crime which end up being used for completely different purposes. We have to stop that from happening''.

Chris Huhne, the Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman, has criticised the amount the scheme will cost for what he said is in effect ''state spying''.

''It is simply not that easy to separate the bare details of a call from its content,'' he said. ''What if a leading business person is ringing Alcoholics Anonymous?''

The proposed law will not come before Parliament until after the general election. But the Home Office insisted it would push it through.

Telegraph, London

JackTar
11-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Nothing to hide nothing to worry about.

sharky
11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
So you have no problem with a government listening/monitoring your every conversation, email etc ??
God knows what they would make of you if they start looking at the websites you visit matey [:0]

gibbo
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

So you have no problem with a government listening/monitoring your every conversation, email etc ??
God knows what they would make of you if they start looking at the websites you visit matey [:0]

Considering the people the Poms have elected into their government I reckon Jacktar could become the prime minister[}:)]

Cruisecontrol
11-11-2009, 08:28 PM

I wouldn't.
They would use a simple search function designed to pick up key words and phrases so it is not like they would sit there poring over every message sent/received. And if they do, I hope they find them even more boring to read than I do.

80s freak
11-11-2009, 08:45 PM
While that's true Cruise, it's still a fucked up thing.

JackTar
11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

I wouldn't.
They would use a simple search function designed to pick up key words and phrases so it is not like they would sit there poring over every message sent/received. And if they do, I hope they find them even more boring to read than I do.

LOL yeah tell them to sift through my work emails and give a heads up if any of them are actually work related.

And Sharky, no not realy mate as I said I have nothing to hide and if it catched one evil cunt then it is a small price for me to pay.

sharky
11-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I just don't the idea of it...nothing to hide or be ashamed of...just think they are being overly intrusive...

Lucas
11-11-2009, 09:14 PM
I've got nothing to hide either but I still don't want people listening in on my conversations, checking computers etc. I've had a few spooks before and its a little uncomfortable knowing that every move you make is being watched.

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
11-11-2009, 09:15 PM
What makes you think it's not happening here ? Chances are it is.

JackTar
11-11-2009, 09:17 PM
I have better things to be angry over, like how I don't have a medicare card and I have never used medicare because I get free medical and dental through defence but I just got slugged with a 900 dollar tax bill because I don't have private health insurance but between me and my wife we earn more than 120k, it is fucking bullshit because some dole bludging cunt (who's wage I already pay) needs more of my money to pay his fucking medical bills it sucks arse and I am sick to death of paying for other cunts, getting no benefits and being treated like a second class citizen because I work for a living. I have had it up to my fucking eyeballs with paying for other fuckbags.

It is like that $950 that everyone got, yeah great 950 bucks and who pays it back? The people that pay the most taxes/work the hardest. Or how they are indexing the baby bonus so the more you earn the less you get, should be the other fucking way around the people that pay the most taxes/work the hardest should be getting the most back but no we'll give it to the people who do the least because they clearly deserve it more.

FED FUCKING UP.

\rant

JackTar
11-11-2009, 09:21 PM
The Squirrel and The Grasshopper

REST OF THE WORLD VERSION

The squirrel works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building and improving his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks he's a fool, and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the squirrel is warm and well fed. The shivering grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

THE END

THE AUSTRALIAN VERSION

The squirrel works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks he's a fool, and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the squirrel is warm and well fed.

A social worker finds the shivering grasshopper, calls a press conference and demands to know why the squirrel should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others less fortunate, like the grasshopper, are cold and starving.

The ABC shows up to provide live coverage of the shivering grasshopper; with cuts to a video of the squirrel in his comfortable warm home with a table laden with food.

The Australian press informs people that they should be ashamed that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so while others have plenty.

The Labour Party, Greenpeace, Animal Rights and The Grasshopper Housing Commission of Australia demonstrate in front of the squirrel's house.

The ABC, interrupting a cultural festival special from St Kilda with breaking news, broadcasts a multi cultural choir singing 'We Shall Overcome'.

Bill Shorten rants in an interview with Laurie Oakes that the squirrel got rich off the backs of grasshoppers, and calls for an immediate tax hike on the squirrel to make him pay his 'fair share' and increases the charge for squirrels to enter Melbourne city centre.

In response to pressure from the media, the Government drafts the Economic Equity and Grasshopper Anti Discrimination Act, retroactive to the beginning of the summer. The squirrel's taxes are reassessed. He is taken to court and fined for failing to hire grasshoppers as builders, for the work he was doing on his home, and an additional fine for contempt when he told the court the grasshopper did not want to work.

The grasshopper is provided with a Housing Commission house, financial aid to furnish it and an account with a local taxi firm to ensure he can be socially mobile. The squirrel's food is seized and re-distributed to the more needy members of society - in this case the grasshopper.

Without enough money to buy more food, to pay the fine and his newly imposed retroactive taxes, the squirrel has to downsize and start building a new home.

The local authority takes over his old home and utilises it as a temporary home for asylum seeking cats who had hijacked a plane to get to Australia as they had to share their country of origin with mice.

On arrival they tried to blow up the airport because of Australians' apparent love of dogs.

The cats had been arrested for the international offence of hijacking and attempted bombing but were immediately released because the police fed them pilchards instead of salmon whilst in custody.

Initial moves to make then return them to their own country were abandoned because it was feared they would face death by the mice.

The cats devise and start a scam to obtain money from people's credit cards.

A 60-Minutes special shows the grasshopper finishing up the last of the squirrel's food, though spring is still months away, while the Housing Commission house he is in, crumbles around him because he hasn't bothered to maintain it. He is shown to be taking drugs.

Inadequate government funding is blamed for the grasshopper's drug 'Illness'.

The cats seek recompense in the Australian courts for their treatment since arrival in Australia.

The grasshopper gets arrested for stabbing an old dog during a burglary to get money for his drugs habit. He is imprisoned but released immediately because he has been in custody for a few weeks. He is placed in the care of the probation service to monitor and supervise him.

Within a few weeks he has killed a guinea pig in a botched robbery.

A commission of enquiry, that will eventually cost $10 million and state the obvious, is set up.

Additional money is put into funding a drug rehabilitation scheme for grasshoppers.

Legal aid for lawyers representing asylum seekers is increased.

The asylum seeking cats are praised by the government for enriching Australia's multicultural diversity and dogs are criticised by the government for failing to befriend the cats.

The grasshopper dies of a drug overdose.

The usual sections of the press blame it on the obvious failure of government to address the root causes of despair arising from social inequity and his traumatic experience of prison.

They call for the resignation of a minister.

The cats are paid $1 million each because their rights were infringed when the government failed to inform them there were mice in Australia.

The squirrel, the dogs and the victims of the hijacking, the bombing, the burglaries and robberies have to pay an additional percentage on their credit cards to cover losses, their taxes are increased to pay for law and order, and they are told that they will have to work beyond 65 because of a shortfall in government funds.

Summary:

Hard work is not rewarded in Australia, it is penalized.

Grasshoppers do not contribute to economy.

Australia needs less cats.

THE END

Lucas
11-11-2009, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

I have better things to be angry over, like how I don't have a medicare card and I have never used medicare because I get free medical and dental through defence but I just got slugged with a 900 dollar tax bill because I don't have private health insurance but between me and my wife we earn more than 120k, it is fucking bullshit because some dole bludging cunt (who's wage I already pay) needs more of my money to pay his fucking medical bills it sucks arse and I am sick to death of paying for other cunts, getting no benefits and being treated like a second class citizen because I work for a living. I have had it up to my fucking eyeballs with paying for other fuckbags.

It is like that $950 that everyone got, yeah great 950 bucks and who pays it back? The people that pay the most taxes/work the hardest. Or how they are indexing the baby bonus so the more you earn the less you get, should be the other fucking way around the people that pay the most taxes/work the hardest should be getting the most back but no we'll give it to the people who do the least because they clearly deserve it more.

FED FUCKING UP.

\rant

X2, I work in drug and alcohol and just last week I was telling a junkie I was working with that I'm fucking sick of paying $400 a week in tax just so some cunt can sit on his arse and write himself off all day everyday. Cut the dole and make all the fuckers go to work.

But thats a little sidetracked from the point of this thread............big brother is watching.................take notice of the two above posts ya nosey prick!!!!!

Lucas
11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Blowie, thats one of the best things I've read in a while. I work for ACT Corrective Services, community based corrections drug and alcohol rehabilitation. I'm gonna send this one around me thinks.

HOS
11-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Global coms monitoring ahs been around for decades via the NSA owned and maintained system which was know as "Echelon".

The only 2 countries operating it was the US and UK.
The NSA monitored European coms via RAF bases in England.
The US bases monitored anything west of the US.

I have spent a day on the EU parliament website reading documents and security meeting minutes all about the NSA system.

It was very covert for many years, the stuff of consipracy theories, until an Aus MP shouted up about its presence and the EU parlaiment claimed the US was using it to gain the upper hand in global business deals.

So over and above any proposed UK system, Echelon has always been around. It has since become an intergral part of the EU security measures.

There is no 100% private conversation that happens anywhere on this planet ;)

336LJ
12-11-2009, 02:19 AM
nearly all income tax goes directly into paying the national debt owed to the private banks. pretty sure everything else is paid for with more borrowed money from the private banks - which ends up having to be paid back as well. (so technically your taxes pay for whatever the government has been spending borrowed money on - defence/health/dole etc.

Income tax is fraud.

Same as speed cameras. Anyone got the profit Vs money spent on road safety/improvements data?

Jup
12-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Ever downloaded an MP3? Ever used torrent? There's more to "nothing to hide" than many people think and piracy in all of its forms is coming under major scrutiny lately.

Cruisecontrol
12-11-2009, 04:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

Ever downloaded an MP3? Ever used torrent? There's more to "nothing to hide" than many people think and piracy in all of its forms is coming under major scrutiny lately.

Radios and VCRs came with record buttons and nobody gave a shit. It was never called "piracy" and as far as I am concerned neither is downloading shit off the net.
Selling the material for a financial gain is piracy.

thejester650
12-11-2009, 11:18 AM
its happening everywhere...... the system they use is as HOS said 'Echelon'. it records and intercepts all SMS, phone calls, emails and scans them for keywords. Such as Bomb, Anthrax etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echelon_(signals_intelligence)

336LJ
12-11-2009, 11:50 AM
when i first heard that came out - I used to just send a random sms to mates sayinh "bomb jihad terrorist allah - have a nice day being watched by the feds fuck stick ;)"

see if they start stressing lol

Chase
12-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Anyone wanna chip into the fk up a pom fund, and just call random numbers in the UK to discuss "the curent operations"?

HOS
12-11-2009, 06:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by thejester650

its happening everywhere...... the system they use is as HOS said 'Echelon'. it records and intercepts all SMS, phone calls, emails and scans them for keywords. Such as Bomb, Anthrax etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echelon_(signals_intelligence)

Spot on mate ! ;)

People do`nt realise thats how they catch terrorists by looking for buzz words in the scans of conversations or Emails or Txts. Echelon then pulls those com`s out for further investigation.
Its one hell of a big fucking computer and scans every single coms around the world.
It was very top secret for decades.... conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact.
All those golf balls around the place on military sites ? Those arent observatories like we thought when we were kids, they contain eavesdropping devices, all part of the same network.

If you wnat more details go on the CIA and EU website and use "Echelon" or "SIGNET in the search ?..... I did, call me Terry Fuckwit ?? lol........ Shit loads of data to read on Echelon [:p][:p][:p]
Thats me tagged for the rest of my life then....lol lol

HOS
12-11-2009, 06:43 PM
In the UK all the data and scans are sent to GCHQ in Cheltenham the big fucking sci-fi donut !!!
All data cables from around the UK go there.

A bike mate of mine is a ground worker who was digging those large ditches across open countryside for gas and electricity all over the UK. Well yeah ok some of it was gas and electric, but there are also a couple of very large data com`s ducts in there too. 2foot daimeter full of date cables and fibre optics. Cunning subterfuge hey ;)

When they built the new GCHQ I applied for one of the 3 x freelance project manager jobs, got turned down sadly.... I badly wanted that fugger !!! Would have meant being on the official secrets act though...arse ! :(

HOS
12-11-2009, 06:53 PM
The CIA like NASA are pretty complacent about what shit they put on their free downloads pages.

If you have the time, patience and know what to look for, its amazing what you can find out.

You wanna check out some of the photo`s and vid`s that NASA miss on their free downloads site from the ISS and Shuttle?
Some things they miss and get downloaded before NASA has time to pull them.
Thankfully some people have the time to scan the NASA website and download them to show us.

HOS
12-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Tbh the shit thats coming here will only spread around the world, you arent far behind us.

The name of the game is "control".

JackTar
12-11-2009, 08:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

(so technically your taxes pay for whatever the government has been spending borrowed money on -

$950 to people who don't deserve it and $4000 baby bonuses to people too fucken lazy to earn the money which pays the tax to the borrowed money which pays their $4000.

336LJ
13-11-2009, 12:49 PM

(so technically your taxes pay for whatever the government has been spending borrowed money on -

$950 to people who don't deserve it and $4000 baby bonuses to people too fucken lazy to earn the money which pays the tax to the borrowed money which pays their $4000.

hmmm well thats a given. that and the baby bonus for people who geniunely need it is fine by me - but yeah - me going to work every night - and being woken up by a piss pot stoner every fucking morning whos been living off the dole for the last 15 years pisses me off.
One of my mates was a mechanic in the army - we were down the coast years ago and some fag in a blinged up car had the plates "ondadole" or something like that - my mate marched right over to the window leant in and was like " are you seriously on the dole? you are? you fkn lazy cunt *unleashes the fury*" - dunno if the guy was joking or not!

StuNVA
13-11-2009, 07:08 PM
http://2gb.com.au/index2.php?option=com_newsmanager&task=view&id=4998

Listen to this

JackTar
13-11-2009, 07:36 PM

hmmm well thats a given. that and the baby bonus for people who geniunely need it is fine by me -

If they genuinely need it they shouldn't be fucking having babies. Get a job, make some money, once you have enough money have a baby. It isn't rocket science.

Bear
13-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Back on topic - Regardless of whether you care what they read etc. it's crossing the line of privacy and once they do it, they won't go back, they'll just keep going forward until stopped.

Then they'll wanna know about every dollar you make (goodbye cash in hand) and where and when you spend it, social behaviour patterns, where you go and when and so on it goes. It's all about control and I can understand the reasons why they want it (terrorism) but surely there's more than one way to skin a cat?

Communism comes to mind.

HOS
13-11-2009, 09:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Back on topic - Regardless of whether you care what they read etc. it's crossing the line of privacy and once they do it, they won't go back, they'll just keep going forward until stopped.

Then they'll wanna know about every dollar you make (goodbye cash in hand) and where and when you spend it, social behaviour patterns, where you go and when and so on it goes. It's all about control and I can understand the reasons why they want it (terrorism) but surely there's more than one way to skin a cat?

Communism comes to mind.

Communism is what springs to a lot of peoples minds.
There is no difference between the far right wing capitalists and the far left wing.

The globe is to be monitored and controlled by digital tracking of people, animals and goods.
The EU calls it "The Architecture of things" whereby everyone will be monitored by GPS and no doubt controlled. The EU plans are well under way and are freely availabe to see and download from their public website.
People talk about conspiracy theories and ridicule people who know whats planned.
Those are the people the state relies on to enable their plans.

If you think I`m bullshitting about the EU plans go and check their website out and look up "The Architecture of things" ?

Tony OW31
13-11-2009, 09:14 PM

hmmm well thats a given. that and the baby bonus for people who geniunely need it is fine by me -

If they genuinely need it they shouldn't be fucking having babies. Get a job, make some money, once you have enough money have a baby. It isn't rocket science.

And how about this, if you have kids and you work, you pay for childcare, if you are on benefits, you get it for free.
Why the fuck do you need chilcare if you don't work?

JackTar
13-11-2009, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Then they'll wanna know about every dollar you make (goodbye cash in hand)

Bear they already want to know about it otherwise it is what we like to call illegal. If anyone is working cash in hand they are running the gauntlet and they know it. People love to say things like Chapelle Corby knew the consequences of their actions but when they get busted for doing something illegal the government are a pack of cunts.

A bloke my old man is working with hadn't paid taxes for three years well someone dobbed him in (not my old man even though he had a good mind to) and now he owes 90k plus interest. Eat a dick I say.

Don't break the law (or if you do then don't bitch when you get busted) and pay your taxes, it is what most of us do to keep this country running.

I honestly don't care how far they go, I beleive we should have a database containing the DNA of every person in the country, how many fuckbags would be off the street instead of molesting our kids, raping our women, murdering people and stealing our shit?

Bear
13-11-2009, 10:58 PM
I just don't like giving the government anything more than what they have, especially when you meet some of those people in power and realise how self-serving and egotistical they are. Even worse is when one of them is your own Father and you watch politics erode him away to his ego.

JackTar
13-11-2009, 11:27 PM
I completely agree that they are a pack of total fuckwits but at the end of the day that is what we have and it isn't going to change in a hurry.

336LJ
13-11-2009, 11:42 PM

That works well in theory (as in - scum bag losers who do nothing all day but fuck eachother and swap needles) but we didn't plan our kid so soon (I wanted to be set up properly financially first) but wouldnt change it for the world anyway. she got fuck all but it replaced part of the income she would have been earning working, and it helped cause I was getting fuck all as well at the time having so much time off work to take care of other shit going on outside of work.

And seeing as tho I pay my taxes technically I'm getting some of it back anyway [8D]. These little sluts having kids for a lump sum payment was just fuckin low.
I know of people who spent it on fucking tv's and mags n shit for their vn's - bogan gappy toothed cunts.

336LJ
13-11-2009, 11:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

And how about this, if you have kids and you work, you pay for childcare, if you are on benefits, you get it for free.
Why the fuck do you need chilcare if you don't work?

yeah wat the fuck! my mate said his missus sent her kid to daycare while she worked, but it would have cost her LESS, and she could sit on her ass all day, if she just claimed unemployment and still sent him.
I dunno how people do that send ur kid to daycare and watch tv all day, and the gov pays all of it sept I think $40!!!

fuck that, we both work and now that work got a shitload better for me id rather my gf didnt work and was just a stay at home mother so we didnt have to rely on rellies to look after the boy. I do NOT trust daycare at all.

JackTar
14-11-2009, 09:53 PM

That works well in theory (as in - scum bag losers who do nothing all day but fuck eachother and swap needles) but we didn't plan our kid so soon (I wanted to be set up properly financially first)

If only you had had nine months to prepare yourself, how handy would that have been?

336LJ
15-11-2009, 02:38 AM

That works well in theory (as in - scum bag losers who do nothing all day but fuck eachother and swap needles) but we didn't plan our kid so soon (I wanted to be set up properly financially first)

If only you had had nine months to prepare yourself, how handy would that have been?

yeah woulda been great if I didn't have to take all that time off work as a casual (no hours no pay) to care for someone dying of cancer.
Pretty selfish of me come to think of it - trying to work, bury a mate, help his family out, try keep a farm together while the owner is dragged from hospital bed to hospital bed constantly vomiting up blood and in excruciating pain -(and starving to death infront of us), while running the old girl to hospital at all times of the night/day on the verge of a stroke. and commute to work, if I can ever make an appearance, fighting to stay awake from days without sleep, operate heavy machinery etc.

I shoulda claimed carers - might have been entitled to a bit of help financially then eh, or would I have to be a paraplegic on fire doing backflips to have a third of my partners wage a week handed back (half of what dole bludging crack smoking sluts with 8 kids get for doing fuck all) and not spent on drugs and pissed up against the wall while we try to recover financially from the down time? including the few weeks I had to have off work to look after the mrs after she shat out the kid.

I agree with what you say - but some people are in shit situations and can't help it - why the fuck aren't they entitled to something that is designed to be there for that specific purpose?

We didn't even think of the baby bonus till we were about 10 weeks behind in the rent and wondering where the fuck money was going to be pulled out of to get back on track and I had no registered transport to get to work (had to take the preggers mrs'z'z car)
it all went on getting us back out of the shit (whatever didn't go on baby shit - thankfully had some awesome mates give us heaps of shit to get us through) - we didn't get the lump sum, and thought we wouldn't even get it anyway.

I pay my taxes and have done since my first job at 17 so as far as I'm concerned its my money I'm gettin back if you want to look at it that way.

JackTar
15-11-2009, 08:24 AM

yeah woulda been great if I didn't have to take all that time off work as a casual (no hours no pay) to care for someone dying of cancer.
Pretty selfish of me come to think of it - trying to work, bury a mate, help his family out, try keep a farm together while the owner is dragged from hospital bed to hospital bed constantly vomiting up blood and in excruciating pain -(and starving to death infront of us), while running the old girl to hospital at all times of the night/day on the verge of a stroke. and commute to work, if I can ever make an appearance, fighting to stay awake from days without sleep, operate heavy machinery etc.

I shoulda claimed carers - might have been entitled to a bit of help financially then eh, or would I have to be a paraplegic on fire doing backflips to have a third of my partners wage a week handed back (half of what dole bludging crack smoking sluts with 8 kids get for doing fuck all) and not spent on drugs and pissed up against the wall while we try to recover financially from the down time? including the few weeks I had to have off work to look after the mrs after she shat out the kid.

I agree with what you say - but some people are in shit situations and can't help it - why the fuck aren't they entitled to something that is designed to be there for that specific purpose?

We didn't even think of the baby bonus till we were about 10 weeks behind in the rent and wondering where the fuck money was going to be pulled out of to get back on track and I had no registered transport to get to work (had to take the preggers mrs'z'z car)
it all went on getting us back out of the shit (whatever didn't go on baby shit - thankfully had some awesome mates give us heaps of shit to get us through) - we didn't get the lump sum, and thought we wouldn't even get it anyway.

I pay my taxes and have done since my first job at 17 so as far as I'm concerned its my money I'm gettin back if you want to look at it that way.

Everyone has different hardships, the money is not for people who normaly work and go through tough times the money is there for people who have never worked a day in their lives but want to continually pump out kids so that they can keep paying for their grog/smokes/drugs.

Hence my original statements on this about you getting more the less you work.

sharky
15-11-2009, 08:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItrSQben34Y

Surt
17-11-2009, 12:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Communism is what springs to a lot of peoples minds.
There is no difference between the far right wing capitalists and the far left wing.

the very sound judgement iv heard from u mate! absolutely!! the capital wants to become the authority and the athority want to tuck the whole capital, theres no fuckin socialism or a communism, just a state capitalism. what makes the capital to be agile? what makes a gov'ment to pretent to be 'democratic'? competition... do they need it - no fuckin way, naturally... from the historical point of view, theres no difference what ate what: authority - business or other way round... does it matter which usurper united china or japan, which ribbons wore his horde, yellow or red

Surt
17-11-2009, 12:31 AM
as for the big brother somewhere across the oceans, im sure most of u mates know 'bout pine gaps 'space research facility' [V]

HOS
17-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Check out "Prison planet" if you want to see about global control?
I might not agree with everything on there, but theres a lot I do.

Majority of us know the score about global control ;)

HOS
17-11-2009, 12:41 AM
The real issue in the next 5 years will be our survival as a species
and has fuck all to do with colour or religion.

Surt
17-11-2009, 01:03 AM
humans r cunning beasts, u chase em out thru the door, they climb into windows... kinda optimism [}:)]

336LJ
18-11-2009, 04:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

humans r cunning beasts, u chase em out thru the door, they climb into windows... kinda optimism [}:)]

Sounds just like zombies! - *reaches for shotty*[8D]

Surt
18-11-2009, 09:59 AM
agreed most of them just like zombies