PDA

View Full Version : Yeah... still alive

zx12argh
31-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Yupp, still kicking about but going on a year without a road bike. Got the dirt bike but its just not the same even when I hooligan it up on the streets. Lets just say the WEC hit hard right in the middle of the 12r build so while I have zero dollars and rent to pay the attention has been diverted.

I've jumped back on the site after a couple of top blokes asked how things were going to say hi and check up on things, great to see the scene is as strong as ever.

Couple of high points for me,

Ben your work is still awesome. Will you adopt me?

Rod, keep an eye on your kid, he'll be the next Travis Pastrana if you aren't careful and you'll have a world of pride and pain to deal with. Top kid ;)

Cruise, Efe, Seif and all the other cunts who unashamedly speak their minds, keep it up cause your what makes this site this site.

ok time for another bourbon.

BTW anyone want a set of 12r rims and forks? will do a swap for a buell front end :)

gibbo
31-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Good to see you back mate, hope things pick up for you.

rock hard
31-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey Pete, hang in there m8,tough times make the good times better. the mates on this site are genuine.. see ya

Fight_fan
31-10-2009, 08:45 AM
Hey Petey! Good to see ur still alive n kickin mate! Hope u'l be back on deck soon!

Large
31-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Hang in there Pete, eventually it'll be illegal to discriminate against rangas and they'll have to give youy a job.

Interested in thge forks. PM sent

Cruisecontrol
31-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Only yesterday I was wondering where you got to and the answer was nowhere near as interesting as I thought it might be. :D

geesexar
02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
good to see your still alive an kickin mate..the tough times will get better

zx12argh
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Cheers guys, I can't say that its been too exciting... I did jump out of a perfectly good plane with an oversized coles bad strapped to my back, that was a laugh.

I'm looking forward to the new year when hopefully my shit starts to get sorted. See you all around the traps.

BTW - Rich didn't get your email... PM sent

Jockney Rebel
03-11-2009, 12:57 AM
hey pete i thot you was dead ..or worse glad to see your back mate

JackTar
03-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Good to see you're still around mate, what happened with the Army Reserves idea wouldn't they even take you?

zx12argh
04-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Ha ha mate... I've bee accepted into officer training mate but i've put that on a 6 month wait and see as there is a possible interstate move on the cards for me.

So at what stage can a weekend warrior get you to like my boots... Or is that just a friday night thing down behind the toilets ;)

Hey Jim, is your brother still kicking around? I have a pit bike of his with no where to put it... I'm going to have to post a link to ebay if he doesn't contact me soon.

sharky
04-11-2009, 08:14 PM
quote:Hey Jim, is your brother still kicking around? I have a pit bike of his with no where to put it... I'm going to have to post a link to ebay if he doesn't contact me soon.
Drop it round mate..I can store it 'til Col picks it up

HOS
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Good to see your still about.
Hope the new year brings a positive change of direction for you !