PDA

View Full Version : Question Time?

Surt
23-10-2009, 03:09 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8321566.stm

[}:)]

davio
23-10-2009, 07:29 PM
very well spoken bigot ,interesting he couldnt defend his position in an open forum,the politics of blame always suck

Surt
23-10-2009, 07:54 PM
yup bbc's double dealin' politics :( look at the audience! :D

Shadowzone
23-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Of course they stacked the audience. It would be boring if the questioners were all pro bnc, basic tv acumen requires it to be interesting for people to stay awake watching it...

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:02 PM
well id say they all r rather contra, prepped and warmed up, lookie wats outside! [:0]

HOS
23-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Good to see the ethnics raging, hating, abusing, and lying unchallenged by Dimbleby at Nick... what a poisious lot these British ethnics?

BBC is 100% state owned and refelected exactly what Nick knew was coming: a hand picked audience, only set questions allowed of the BBC`s choosing.
The panel was well chosen too: a liberal, a Marxist labourite MP, a Muslim woman conservative MP whos just been done for employing an illegal immigrant in her office withoiut checking her Idenity or legality (The MP got let off), a black African American "cultural expert" who knows eff all about British politics and openly said so.

And you guys fell for it ? Hahahahhaahaaaaaaahhaa

The BBC is state owned since the Iraq invasion inquiry.

Jack Straw represents the British government and was in the house when we illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims. The enquiry is still going about the legality of the invasion on here and its getting nasty !

Tony B-Liar (The puppet masters puppet)is about to be called to give his account.

What right does a corrupt British government have to invade Iraq and Afghanistan and kill so many Muslims to impose our own bent "democracy" ?

Straw had denied British government knowledge of the use of CIA flights of suspected terrorists for torture in other countries using our country to fly through.
Then he had to back down or slime down to admit the government did know or might have known or maybe they did , whatever pack of lies ... still going through the courts.

The British government turned a blind eye to British secret service involvement in torture of Muslims in Guantnamo Bay in defiance of any convention, the British government and secret service will be in court over this.

Same British government who supports a totaly corrupt EU parlaiment where the Italian PM has been boss on and off for years, (You would trust the Italian PM wouldnt you?) Guess whos taking over the EU presidency as we all predicted and he denied years ago ?
Tony B-liar !

Hitting our news today about the British torture, rape and abuse of Africans in the 50s and 60s, Government official denail already.

The British government is bent ... totally. True Brits know that.

All 3 main parties are using the immigration issue for their own personal agenda.

They can use any or all ethnicity, minority, religious group, sect or social group against each other as they can and do, while they keep the publics eye away from their own shitty and illegal dealings.

The major House of Commons fraud issue over MPs expenses has`nt gone away, some are to be charged by the MET Police and after months and months of pressure Inland Revenue have been forced to take action too.

The Brits are mad as hell about our 3 party bent state.

HOS
23-10-2009, 08:08 PM
The UAF are state funded Commie thugs, common knowledge.
Do`nt see anyone upset about thier rioting, violence and attacks do you ?

Did you see any condemnation of the UAF for injuring 6 police officers outside ? or breaking into the BCC ? Was it "unacceptable " ? No apparently not.

Mind you the police have stood bye and done zippo in full view when Nick and his fellow MP have been assaulted.

Work it out ? ;)

davio
23-10-2009, 08:16 PM
no comment on internal brit politics ,i dont live there ,, but surely this guy could have stated his policies clearly even if the audience was stacked, i didnt hear him bein interrupted

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:20 PM
thats all clear hos and fark the moslems in iran/iraq/'ghan/or wherever fuck else :)

funny, the gov'ment saved its face having refused to ban on nicks coming, washed their hands

but its just not about the idea, thats it: the bloody refugees from their rattle snake nest cunt'ries a feeling themselves quite home and even offerin to get the fuck out to antarctica to those who dont like em and more new comers! [B)]

have u already packed up ur staff colin, and dont forget the eary hat and furry gloves! [:o)]

HOS
23-10-2009, 08:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by davio

no comment on internal brit politics ,i dont live there ,, but surely this guy could have stated his policies clearly even if the audience was stacked, i didnt hear him bein interrupted

Best not comment then davio.

Nick never got chance he was shouted down at every stage, yeah he was nervous he knew it was going to be a total hate BNP, bear pit, TV propoganda show before he went in .

The questions were all stacked.

Only one Brit got a question in "With massive growing unemployment in the UK, why is the government allowing uncontrolled immigration to continue ?" but that got puished aside as it wasnt on their agenda.

No one came away from that propoganda having changed thier view points.

The Brit whos quetion was put aside to a woman who claimed her friend was a qualified Doctor in another country and couldnt get work here as a Doctor and could only get work as cleaner as being down to racism was 100% bullshit.

In Britain oversees qualifications to work here at a senior level within the professions, do not count or qualify here in the vast majority of cases.
I know myself as a senior profesional and past employer, foriegn qualifications are frequently not transferable to the UK.

Because immigrants come here poor they cannot afford the high costs of training in recognised British diplomas. We struggle to find the money to train and qualify !

To suggest those poeple can`t find work here because of racism is a lie and racist !

To be a spark in the UK building industry you have to be very qualified in our regs !!!!!!!! Its tough for Brit sparks to get qualified here !!!
Does`nt help when the majority of the migrants do`nt speak English or even want to learn.

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by davio

nup, he couldnt or meet another trial.... political correctness, fuck i hate the substitute for hypocrisy im pretty positive most of the britts r agree with him, but cant afford to speak it loud, but better to do something about the immigration, before its to late, its not just up to the uk or oz, its up to the whole european civilization, which is abused by the ever multyplying population in africa and asia
d'u think if we all leave them our homes and fuck of to antarctida or greenland, will they leave us alone??? no fucking way, they' be after us, coz they luv us! [}:)]

bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

HOS
23-10-2009, 08:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

thats all clear hos and fark the moslems in iran/iraq/'ghan/or wherever fuck else :)

funny, the gov'ment saved its face having refused to ban on nicks coming, washed their hands

but its just not about the idea, thats it: the bloody refugees from their rattle snake nest cunt'ries a feeling themselves quite home and even offerin to get the fuck out to antarctica to those who dont like em and more new comers! [B)]

have u already pack up ur staff colin, and dont forget the eary hat and furry gloves! [:o)]

I would gladly nuke the entire planet mate !
"Man" is such a total fuckwit. Shit for brains !!!!
:D

Thats what ashames me about the human race..... its soooo fucking stupid. and it enjoys being fucking stupid ?????!!! [:p]

What happened to all the thinkers ? [xx(]

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:42 PM
sittin' at the shed ib'live [:p]

HOS
23-10-2009, 08:45 PM

sittin' at the shed ib'live [:p]

Yep.... I`m in the shed later smacking that old 2 stroke engine with a hammer again in a bit...;):D

Jeeeeez I hate 2 strokes !!! Is that racist ? [B)]:D

HOS
23-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Got my St George flag up on the garage wall,
got the Staffordshire Bull Terrier now all I need is some dungarees, a rocking chair and a shotgun.... [:p][:p][:p]

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:52 PM
yup, i hate 2 strokes too /and i thought i was the only 1 in the world who hated em - to much my bloods spilled on those 'got no fuckin idea why it doesnt start tho everythings seems alright' fuckers. and i realize, its absolutely racist! [}:)]

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Got my St George flag up on the garage wall,
got the Staffordshire Bull Terrier now all I need is some dungarees, a rocking chair and a shotgun.... [:p][:p][:p]

post the pic when the outfits finished! [8D]

Surt
23-10-2009, 08:58 PM
or even sooner! [:p]

Surt
23-10-2009, 09:19 PM
my late staff Urgan :(

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1256307738.jpg

Shadowzone
23-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Oz is going the same way. Maybe we should all fuck off to the south pole...

Surt
23-10-2009, 09:41 PM
i daresay it wont help, maybe better to build em the 'garden of eden' sanctuary somewhere in the middle east, feed em and look after, all they need is a simple care and more food! [}:)]

HOS
24-10-2009, 02:10 AM
2 strokes smell.

Is that racist now ? :D

Smacked it so hard it broke in 2 ! [:0]

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1256405794.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1256373968.jpg

HOS
24-10-2009, 04:05 AM
Nick`s response ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbc7Cdsrt74

When you have an essentially decent British patriotic guy up against a bent Commie political system and they try to silence him and his supporters, this tactic will backfire as history has shown before.

Do not try and silence the voices against oppression !

Patriotism and National pride is`nt crime !

By taking all the lies, rage and heat calmly and letting them vent their prejudice, lies and hatred, he showed everyone what they are like and what a joke politics has become in Britain.

The people who support the bent state and swallowed their lies and propoganda are those who stand to gain the most.

Surt
24-10-2009, 06:35 AM
doesnt look smacked to me, prolly its made gently and usin' the smack map above? [:p]

HOS
24-10-2009, 07:25 AM

doesnt look smacked to me, prolly its made gently and usin' the smack map above? [:p]

Smack time was a while back, playing with ya ;):)

Got an issue with dismantling the fork legs though [xx(]
Doin my head in atm :(

Surt
24-10-2009, 07:30 AM
just joined bnp, will it help with obtaining the citizenship, wat d'ya think mate? :D

Surt
24-10-2009, 07:33 AM
dont feel myself smacked as im 100% agreed with u ;)

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
24-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Ther's a reason I took my family out of England. That was to give them a chance to earn a living. The education system to my mind took a nose dive and was tailored towards slower learning to help the students with english as a second language. So much was spent on making our new friends happy that free further education, ie apprenticships were shelved leading to a less skilled workforce and fewer employment oppertunities. I had a kid with a uni degree wanting to sweep my factory floor !!!! That was the last straw for me.

Went home for the first time in 13 years last year. Only been in Bradford 10 mins and got called a white cunt by a mob of paki kids ! Welcome home Bryn, hope you enjoy your stay !

I'm not a racist but racism is a two way street. If you move to a forein country you should strive to fit in and support yourself in a way that will not offend your new hosts or simply fuck off back to whatever hell you came from. I'm a yorkshire man by birth but Australian by choice. (End Rant).

Surt
24-10-2009, 09:57 AM
absolutely! white cunt!! [}:)] imagine urself wat if u come to live for awhile in africa or latin america or asia, mean living in their community, not in white cunts settlements protected by cops [8D]
im not saying that one race is better than others (even though i feel so, nothing wrong to estimate oneself higher then ones neighbour, thats in the humans nature), i just hate to see my race and culture r dying out and being ousted from its historical boundaries by... aliens [V]:([xx(]

Surt
24-10-2009, 10:12 AM

Nick`s response ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbc7Cdsrt74

When you have an essentially decent British patriotic guy up against a bent Commie political system and they try to silence him and his supporters, this tactic will backfire as history has shown before.

Do not try and silence the voices against oppression !

Patriotism and National pride is`nt crime !

By taking all the lies, rage and heat calmly and letting them vent their prejudice, lies and hatred, he showed everyone what they are like and what a joke politics has become in Britain.

The people who support the bent state and swallowed their lies and propoganda are those who stand to gain the most.

looks like the video response is stuck at 310 views tho its about 400 comments already! u-tube gonna suck it dry ;)

HOS
24-10-2009, 05:42 PM
The BBC show has backfired against the BNP haters.
All over the news today. BNP support goes up bigtime !
Brits are fucked of with being lied to and conned.
Tired of the propoganda and bullshit.

Peter Hain is crybabying all over the front pages, the big fucking baby :D

Question time format was totaly changed for this one show. The 1st time in its 30 year history. It had 1/2 the audience size from normal and the make up has very carefully selected as was the panel.

The whole show is about discussing the most interesting topical political news stories and is usually quiet light hearted with Dimblebollox cutting out any angry people or haters.

This time apart from one question all the rest of the program was about hating Nick.

Dumb fuckers did`nt think anyone would see through that. lol lol
What a bunch of total fuckwits !! How arrogant that they thought the British public wouldnt see through it ?

Nick should have answered every question "I`m a nazi" because thats all they wanted to hear.

The questions only covered about three bad aspects that everyone already knew about the BNP. I mean that was it in its entirity ?????
How was that a balanced and intelligent "Question Time" ?
Pretty thick bunch of snobs ?

Left wing sanctinmonious snobs are worse than right wing ones.

"We hate the BNP because they are nazis" that was their plebish conclusion before they went in. They are just thick cunts.

I am sure all those fags are patting each other on the back and self congratulating themselves having totally missed the point.
They showed themselves up good and proper all hating the Britsh national pride.

Hey,.... if they hate us true Brits and wish to call us all nazi`s because this is our country? then they can go back to the despotic regimes they come from.

Sitting back and taking every ounce of their anger, hate and prejudice and letting them vent and show their true colours, was brilliant move.

Well payed Nick.

Surt
25-10-2009, 04:18 AM
according to the u-tube vid, people from different countries support nick perhaps the question time will turn out time of change, like lenin used to say, a revolution is possible provided there r 3 terms: the ruling minority cant function properly anymore; the oppressed majority cant stand the oppression anymore; economical crisis causing the utter fall of life standards... smth like that [}:)]
is it sounding like commies propaganda? hehehe, its just sounding reasonable, no matter who said ;)
but also "revolutions are begun by idealists and finished by villains"
said who? dont remember!

336LJ
25-10-2009, 09:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

Oz is going the same way. Maybe we should all fuck off to the south pole...

Fuckyeah, fightered snowmobiles

Surt
25-10-2009, 01:42 PM
or fightered snow bikes! ;)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1256503962.jpg

Shadowzone
25-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Don't forget the ice racing guys...

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1256580392.jpg

HOS
25-10-2009, 07:05 PM
In todays news:

2/3s of the UK population thinks the 3 main parties do`nt have an effective immigration policy.

I`d say they have none at all :D

Although many people don`t like the BNP the situation needs a catalyst to start the whole debate, rather than everyone getting so fucking angry ;) Dealing with touchy subjects is never going to make you popular, but someone has to do it ;)

2nd and 3rd generation British from immigrant parents are seriously as fucked off as we are over the unlimited and uncontrolled immigration. Mad aint it ? [:o)]:)

Tony OW31
25-10-2009, 08:30 PM

In todays news:

2/3s of the UK population thinks the 3 main parties do`nt have an effective immigration policy.

Although many people don`t like the BNP the situation needs a catalyst to start the whole debate, rather than everyone getting so fucking angry ;) Dealing with touchy subjects is never going to make you popular, but someone has to do it ;)

2nd and 3rd generation British from immigrant parents are seriously as fucked off as we are over the unlimited and uncontrolled immigration. Mad aint it ? [:o)]:)

I went back for the first time in 13 yrs at christmas, I wasn't sure I had landed in the right place, it was a totally different place to the one I left. It was sad to see really.

Surt
25-10-2009, 08:51 PM

maybe they r feeling themselves deprived of their piece of cake? do they declare 'fuck off home black arsed towel heads'?? [}:)] :D:D:D nothings mad, only natural ;)

HOS
25-10-2009, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

In todays news:

I went back for the first time in 13 yrs at christmas, I wasn't sure I had landed in the right place, it was a totally different place to the one I left. It was sad to see really.

Tony I am an "indignious population", born here and come from hundreds of years of British ancestry. Tbh there is so much shit talked from all sides.

When I was at school in the early 1970s we had three Asians in my year and only 2 black lads in the whole school. All talked perfect English. Everyone else was English.
Same around the rest of the UK.

But now when we go into our city centre or any other city or town, you cannot hear or see anyone English. Everyfuckingwhere you go there are no English.
I do`nt like that, infact I hate it. But thats being a racist !!

What happened to MY country ??? It is MY country !

We very rarely go into town because I get so pissed off I start telling people to talk fucking English ! Why do foreigners shout so effing loud when they are talking on the street ????!!!! Shut up and show some class !!!!
Shouting at the top of your voice in whatever guttural foriegn langauge across the market sqaure in Marakesh may be ok but not in England.

Bollocks.... am I racist ??

HOS
25-10-2009, 10:13 PM

maybe they r feeling themselves deprived of their piece of cake? do they declare 'fuck off home black arsed towel heads'?? [}:)] :D:D:D nothings mad, only natural ;)

Fair comment ;)..... if they do`nt want anymore immigrants does that make them racist ? :D

No fucker is having my cake mate ! No way ! Bayonnets on !.. if anyone comes near my cake !! :( Its British cake !! None of your poncey French shite ! [xx(]

Proper British cake where the main ingredient is LARD !! [8D]
What Great Britain was built on :.... Cake, pies, chips and lard !!
You do`nt see many thin Brits do ya !! :D:D:D

[:o)]

Surt
26-10-2009, 04:44 AM
u shouldnt of emphasized on ur gastronomic tradition hos! now i see why those jumbuck-fuckers r passin' by pigs eatin' cunt'ries like germany etc and somewhat frogs and snails eating france straight to lard eaters! :)

Surt
26-10-2009, 05:07 AM
talking seriously, take a look at ex-yugoslavia's serbia: 30 or so years ago bros tito invited reffos from albania to settle down in kosovo... 25 years later ruddy albanian scum multyplied in such a quantity, that, though still being a national minority in a country that hosted them, decided to take it as their own, set a literal genocide on the native inhabitants, serbs, mayhems and murders, made them leave their own country and after all split from serbia and announced a souvereignty! [:0] was that racism (serbs r slavonic nationality and albanians r some bastard breed from turks and gypsies)?! that was a real mass murder and genocide! leaving apart the fact that the ec approved the illegal separation of kosovo (fuck them commies thugs [}:)]), isnt it resembling an oncoming perspective for other countries inflicted with the immies' invasion? [?][?][?]

[xx(]

HOS
26-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Muslim`s v Christain`s again ?

Tell you how daft it is here surt, another story coming up ;)

In PeterBorough a city down the road from us, with so many Muslim immigrants coming over here and all the associated language and cultural problems the city council decided to house them in one street of trad` British terrace houses.
But things got out of hand in no time ! Peterboro police were out every night the week stopping the fighting in this street ! Well.... I say fighting it was more like their own style of ethnic effin cleansing !
Slashing each other with ceremonial swords, baseball bats smashing each others cars up, petrol bombing their houses.
These were racist attacks. Nightly event.

What happened was the city council not realising, had put 2 lots of Muslim`s together from two seperate factions ? One lot was Kurdish Muslims and summat else, who hate each others guts so bad they wanted to kill each other.

Its fucked really :D:D

We do`nt want this shit [xx(]

Surt
26-10-2009, 01:30 PM
then theres a possibility that they kill each other to the last 1.