PDA

View Full Version : A very patient man.

HOS
15-10-2009, 03:53 AM
Amazing how long this guy took before he reacted.
Pure class !! :)[8D]

http://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/4672654._Yob_smacked__YouTube_clip_filmed_in_St_He lens/?ref=mr

-Dex-
15-10-2009, 04:13 AM
Suck shit to the fucking tard. What a fucking spanker!

DaveK5
15-10-2009, 06:35 AM
And ol mate closes the gate behind him...LOL.:D

Large
15-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Great stuff, but Isn't this about 2 years old now?

Weaselman
15-10-2009, 10:38 AM
i love seeing wankers getting smashed its a feel good thing

boris
15-10-2009, 12:24 PM
it wasn't even a decent shot he got on him what a fucking pansy

Shadowzone
15-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Generally doesn't need to be with tossers like that Boris. They turn to water the second you land one on them...

JackTar
15-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Repost

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10730&SearchTerms=chav

Haha beat ya Clint.

Docktor
15-10-2009, 05:15 PM
better let dylan know its back. he seemed sad he missed it last time.

Mishdog20
15-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I cant believe the patience the bloke had, he was all up in his face for 2 minutes before he snapped. GOLD.

BANDITROD
15-10-2009, 06:53 PM
he was a very paitent man i would have fucking smashed that cunt after he hit the deck he would not have gotten up

JackTar
15-10-2009, 07:47 PM
How would you catch him? You have two bikes in a thousand pieces and you're as big as a blue whale not to mention about as quick on land.

StuNVA
15-10-2009, 08:07 PM
he should have kicked him through the gate while he was down there

stu
15-10-2009, 08:21 PM
What a fuckwit. Real tough cunt too for someone who was looking for a fight. Wasn't even a good shot and he didn't get up and have a go. Weak cunt. Pricks like this look for soft targets then shit bricks when it gets real. Suck shit to him.

Cruisecontrol
15-10-2009, 08:31 PM
He had some balls at least to be shoving a man on his own doorstep.

It was a good punch though. Right on the point of the chin, just hard enough to ruffle his feathers but not so hard the giver ends up in court.
Restraint is a valuable commodity these days.

boris
15-10-2009, 08:40 PM
exactly cruise it seems that if you have training in any marshall arts or fighting style that the court expects you to never use it going off a mate of mines experience anyway

Mishdog20
15-10-2009, 10:17 PM
^^^^Fuckin LOL Jacktar^^^^^

336LJ
16-10-2009, 02:18 AM
bit of wushu never hurt anyone.. .. wait yeah it did.

Surt
16-10-2009, 05:38 AM
bahaha, tha bloke is a fuckin buddist or somethin', well hes just lucky to be one by one with a wanker, wonder if 3 or 5 of them? should oof pack the mongrel into the trash can [8D]

HOS
17-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Ex British army lad, 15th Kyu in two forms of martial arts.... whats he got to prove ?

One "tap" and the big mouth punk crawls away on his knees... hahahahaa :)

Surt
17-10-2009, 05:03 AM
just why to wait? get a lesson right out and eat shit
:)

and buddists say a fight ur involved into is a lost fight horse shit! [}:)]

HOS
18-10-2009, 07:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

just why to wait? get a lesson right out and eat shit
:)

and buddists say a fight ur involved into is a lost fight horse shit! [}:)]

I reckon he was saving face, by waiting until the lad had gone ott infront of a large crowd of witnesses before putting him down.
Therefore justifying his action in the eyes of the crowd.
Streetsense.... thats how it works.

He has to live in that "community" so he has to maintain his own integrity and respect in the community.
If he had battered him within seconds, he would have come out looking bad.
Savvy ? ;)

HOS
18-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Another reason is the punk might have been the boyfriend of a relative of the army lad ?

You know?

Just because you can batter someone easy does`nt mean you should, its part of your martial arts training too ;)

BANDITROD
18-10-2009, 08:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

How would you catch him? You have two bikes in a thousand pieces and you're as big as a blue whale not to mention about as quick on land.
i have one bike rideable and one in peices you twit and i am faster than a cheetah on speed when i wanna be lol and mishdog dont encourage the poofs or he will kiss you when he see's ya

kevkatana
18-10-2009, 09:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD
.....i am faster than a cheetah on speed.....

More like a shaved gorilla on dexies:D
And I'd pay to see blowie kiss Glen. Would scare the crap out of the little fella.

wackyrider
18-10-2009, 11:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

And I'd pay to see blowie kiss Glen. Would scare the crap out of the little fella.

:D:D:D:D

JackTar
19-10-2009, 12:07 AM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

How much?

Surt
19-10-2009, 03:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

Another reason is the punk might have been the boyfriend of a relative of the army lad ?

You know?

Just because you can batter someone easy does`nt mean you should, its part of your martial arts training too ;)

perhaps he was his ex boy friend :D i dunno :) well as for the street law, up here you must react as fast and tough as possible, just to save ur authority, welcome to the jungles... the street code demands from ya to act so, even if u give a fuck about the happening [8D] ie if some wanker calls on u a fag or a jerk and then peacefully walks away? no way u must beat all the shit of the bastard (and if in jail, u must kill him, or u well be treated as a faggot), otherwise ur gonna lost all integrity and respect in ur 'community'
thats it! [}:)]

HOS
19-10-2009, 05:56 AM

You know?

perhaps he was his ex boy friend :D i dunno :) well as for the street law, up here you must react as fast and tough as possible, just to save ur authority, welcome to the jungles... the street code demands from ya to act so, even if u give a fuck about the happening [8D] ie if some wanker calls on u a fag or a jerk and then peacefully walks away? no way u must beat all the shit of the bastard (and if in jail, u must kill him, or u well be treated as a faggot), otherwise ur gonna lost all integrity and respect in ur 'community'
thats it! [}:)]

I hear what you say mate ;)

UK and Russia have very different cultures and "rules" :)

Surt
19-10-2009, 07:02 PM
i dont believe to different; i hate stereotypes and iv met both characters, its not about nationality or even race, just about a personal temperament, self control and up-bringing as well,.. however out in the wild=street you r expected to act according to their 'rules' or stay away... deep inside we r the same savages, papuan cannibals or tories :D am i an uncivilized russian? but then why other civilized blokes see it the same way? [:I]

Surt
19-10-2009, 07:09 PM
just to make my words more evident:

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255994481.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255973608.jpg

hehe! [:p]

HOS
19-10-2009, 08:04 PM

i dont believe to different; i hate stereotypes and iv met both characters, its not about nationality or even race, just about a personal temperament, self control and up-bringing as well,.. however out in the wild=street you r expected to act according to their 'rules' or stay away... deep inside we r the same savages, papuan cannibals or tories :D am i an uncivilized russian? but then why other civilized blokes see it the same way? [:I]

I can play it several ways. A true professional or a right b*****d who knows how to fight and hurt people. I enjoy it.
Its about survival ... man`s basic instinct :D

The state and authorities are bent as fuck, we just keep our heads down and play the game, but we know the system and how it works.

Rather be out riding bikes, hanging with our biker mates and generally fukkin around with bikes than sticking our heads above the parapet [^]

All too anal out there ....... too many ego`s and wannabies... [:o)]

I dropped out of the big world after my bike smash in 2001, can`t be arsed dealing with fuckwits all the time...... have a quiet life now [8D]

HOS
19-10-2009, 08:10 PM
People might think England is about "Inspector Frost" "Miss Marple" and cups of tea in fine bone china, where the Brits all talk posh and we are awefully decent chaps.... its a fucking myth perpetuated by the system.
Its rough as fuck here now but nowhere near as bad as Russia ! [xx(]

We do`nt have the KGB we have the Met Police :D:D

How many bullets to the head does it take to kill a man on the tube with three officers holding him down ?

Mishdog20
19-10-2009, 09:27 PM
quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by kevkatana

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BANDITROD

More like a shaved gorilla on dexies

How much?

Ya just never know mate, that might just be my thing. Its only gay if ya push back boys, lol.;);)

Surt
20-10-2009, 01:04 AM

People might think England is about "Inspector Frost" "Miss Marple" and cups of tea in fine bone china, where the Brits all talk posh and we are awefully decent chaps.... its a fucking myth perpetuated by the system.
Its rough as fuck here now but nowhere near as bad as Russia ! [xx(]

We do`nt have the KGB we have the Met Police :D:D

How many bullets to the head does it take to kill a man on the tube with three officers holding him down ?

hahaha! massa marple and massa frost! :D:D:D i dont watch it, but truly enjoyed 'good long friday', 'rock'n'rolla', 'football factory' so i dont think poms r decent lads respecting the legislation, tad posh, mmm maybe! we dont have kgb either and u may enjoy more freedom in russia than in scheduled ec, no one gonna arrest u or somethin'. we have perhaps better social coverage system than say in seppoland, free health care, education and pension. i met once an old englishman, ex-aviation engineer (or so he said) in jakarta, no alco, a decent intelligent old fellow, he lived in the immigration quarantine for years [:0] why? his pension was 80 quids a month, he said he'd would have to live under bridges if stayed in england, so he''d prefered to live in the indonesian immigration custody=jail [xx(] wat im saying if you have no means and no roof above ur head, ur fucked up anywhere, thou russia aint brazil or some asian or african cunt'ry where people just survive on their own. as for different cultures, now we live in the similar cultural background, same tv shows and movies, same music, same korean tin lizzies and choonga rags we wear :)

and the net, aint it funny that some bloke talks to another one across the continent rather than to his next door neighbour? ;)

HOS
20-10-2009, 03:30 AM
You havent seen my neighbours ffs !!! [:0][xx(]:D:D

Domestication and Europeanisation comes to Russia ??? [xx(][xx(]
Shit ! One of the last bastions of true thuggery :D

I mean who the fuck would come over here and assassinate someone by contaminating them and 1/2 of London with some real bad radioactive isotope ? Only the KGB man ! .... you know let`s not fuck around [8D][8D]

Whats the new name for the KGB now ? :)

HOS
20-10-2009, 03:34 AM
SURT,

your sound mate ;)

Yep its great we can talk across the net from UK and Russia in Australia....about bikes n`shit :)

Bikes break down all the barriers. [8D]

Surt
20-10-2009, 04:55 AM

You havent seen my neighbours ffs !!! [:0][xx(]:D:D

Domestication and Europeanisation comes to Russia ??? [xx(][xx(]
Shit ! One of the last bastions of true thuggery :D

I mean who the fuck would come over here and assassinate someone by contaminating them and 1/2 of London with some real bad radioactive isotope ? Only the KGB man ! .... you know let`s not fuck around [8D][8D]

Whats the new name for the KGB now ? :)

i was talkn bout MY neighbours!:D as for the last bastions, they r somewhere out there,latin america, asian golden triangle, bloody moslem states. as for coming and killing somebody with an isotope, i'd call it bull shit, same anti russian bull shit as tabloids articles 'bout russians raping racoons! i think ur a sound man colin judge urself why to kill some insignificant pawn and to let live a real thug berezovsky? and why to use such an exotic and not precise means as the isotope? a lot of run away kgb agents live peacefully in the uk and usa, thou they fled in the times of the ussr, why? ex-kgb, now fsb doesnt assassinate or steal people from abroad since 50s i think; as well as no domestic political terror, our problem is the total corruption of authorities and the criminalisation of the society. i dislike kgb as well as any other secret service of any country, and as well as any pollies and officials, they r all corrupted in a various degree, remember the last week scandal with ur prime ;)as for assassinations and stealing people, i think its rather up to jewish mossad and their patrons from cia, esp mossad, the absolutely fascist organization! [}:)]
what really makes me sick, the gov'ments r takin more control over even peoples everydays lives, privacy, they r willing to know everything about u, want ur finger prints, eye iris, a chip under ur skin then? just to make sure u aint speeding on ur bike? living in police states all around the worls

Surt
20-10-2009, 05:05 AM

SURT,

your sound mate ;)

Yep its great we can talk across the net from UK and Russia in Australia....about bikes n`shit :)

yup mate no flattery to the site, the aussie spirit is great, no way i was allowed to say anything i used to at any american (sure, checked out!:D) or european sites, thats why peoples from many fucking over-regulated cunt'ries r sneakin' here, just to speak out and talk as mates [8D] and thats why im gonna dive down under asap ;) btw hows ur progress?

HOS
20-10-2009, 05:13 AM
CIA / MI5 / MI6 / FSB / NSA / black Ops military.. ETC ETC .. global problem and they are [u]all</u> the same [xx(]

Throw in your Freemasons, Mafia and bizarre ritualistic worship into global government and its all gone Pete Tong :D

EU is bent as a nine bob note, same as UK Gov. The whole global shit pile stinks. Rotten to the core.

We came to the conclusion years ago.... its fucked :D

Civilisations come and civilsations go..... ours is way past it use by date ;)

Go burn some fossil fuel while we can [8D][8D][:p]

HOS
20-10-2009, 05:21 AM

SURT,

your sound mate ;)

yup mate no flattery to the site, the aussie spirit is great, no way i was allowed to say anything i used to at any american (sure, checked out!:D) or european sites, thats why peoples from many fucking over-regulated cunt'ries r sneakin' here, just to speak out and talk as mates [8D] and thats why im gonna dive down under asap ;) btw hows ur progress?

Plans are slow right now, but getting there ;)
My lady just got her Science degree... an honors ! and my daughter just won her place on the final year of her Law degree ! Tough courses !!!! :(
The old fugger just got his 3rd Professional Diploma ;)
The girls were a bit slow, they had some catching up to do :D

It all counts on the points system !

Surt
20-10-2009, 06:05 AM
congrats and good luck mate! [8D]

336LJ
21-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Fuck HOS you musta taken the red pill to eh? (matrix quote)
i could be completely on the wrong subject.. but

It won't be long before the police here, are the same as the Police over there. Sorry.. I mean revenue collection officers.

It often seems the real POLICE MEN/WOMEN (the ones who only wanted to wear the uniform to actually help, and protect the community) - have to abide by their money laundering schemes, fear tactics, and general assholedness for fear of losing their jobs because they are under performing and not making their business enough money.

Then you just have the fucking bullies with badges who are only out to get their jollys making other peoples lives a fucking misery, big power trip thing. mace you, taze you club you in the head, beat the fuck out of you and they know they can get away with it.

Long story short - check out the constitution (the real one) Magna carta and basic common laws - you'll find alot of what goes on today is in direct violation of the above mentioned foundations of human laws, and in some cases completely against human rights.

check out some of this guys vids. sounds like a bit of a hillbilly but he's spot on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfQrDK9YHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RHMrhJD3sE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh4R0ZLpjNg

HOS
21-10-2009, 06:10 AM
How deep do you want to go with the reality of it?
How much can you handle ?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/index.html

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/therevelation2.shtml

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Its never been our "game" anyway ;)

336LJ
21-10-2009, 07:58 AM

Man - A guy I used to work with, now spends all day inside non stop looking this stuff up! Ever since I gave a mutual friend some heavy evidence.
I took a step back from it all for a while - its fucking mind blowing.

I'v heard of 2 of those 3 links but havnt had the time to look em up.
Youd be suprised how many people you meet in your day to day travels who are all aware of whats going on, but subscribe to the same theory - cant do shit. meh.. etc.

Oh yeah - I wouldnt advise being a guinea pig for the h1n1 "vaccine" - Like these fucking morons getting it for summer.??? shits gonna get "hectic bro" in the northern hemisphere this winter - watch and wait.

Dammit wheres my allfoil helmet *hyperventilating like nerd!*

Makes me sick to my stomach to see the reactions all these know it all old cunts give me when I mention this shit - but oh well they'll be dead from preventable diseases before me hopefully....
They don't know the meaning of the words Lawfull Rebellion. And can't get their fucking idea out of their heads that its not just us looking for an excuse to play up and be above the law.

Don't even get me started on religion:

Surt
21-10-2009, 10:58 AM

how strange the guy speaks my words though based on totally different speculations! [}:)] for what goddamn fuckin' christ he uses the'bible' as an evidence [:0] id agree with 336lj, dont get me started on the fukn religion [8D]

HOS
21-10-2009, 06:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

Man - A guy I used to work with, now spends all day inside non stop looking this stuff up! Ever since I gave a mutual friend some heavy evidence.
I took a step back from it all for a while - its fucking mind blowing.

I'v heard of 2 of those 3 links but havnt had the time to look em up.
Youd be suprised how many people you meet in your day to day travels who are all aware of whats going on, but subscribe to the same theory - cant do shit. meh.. etc.

Oh yeah - I wouldnt advise being a guinea pig for the h1n1 "vaccine" - Like these fucking morons getting it for summer.??? shits gonna get "hectic bro" in the northern hemisphere this winter - watch and wait.

Dammit wheres my allfoil helmet *hyperventilating like nerd!*

Makes me sick to my stomach to see the reactions all these know it all old cunts give me when I mention this shit - but oh well they'll be dead from preventable diseases before me hopefully....
They don't know the meaning of the words Lawfull Rebellion. And can't get their fucking idea out of their heads that its not just us looking for an excuse to play up and be above the law.

Don't even get me started on religion:

I am not surprised at how many people "know" ;)

Most of our family and friends share an understanding of how things really are in the world.

Its not a case of "are we bieng lied to?"
Its a case of how big is the fucking lie ? !!

:(

But we also know we are powerless to change it.
Its a game plan thats been going on here on earth for hundreds of thousands of years.
We are just the latest generation of the human species.
Thats why I chill out and do the bikes, because I know we cannot change it. Their plans for the future are almost complete.

Check out mining engineer Phil Schneiders video`s ? He didnt live very long after this. This is pretty common knowledge about underground bases :)

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/PHIL.HTM

We all "know". Its the growing collective conscious.[8D]

Its been a lifetime of study for me. From the age of 11 when the hunger for knowledge kicked in hard.

Everyone can know. We all have the right to know ;):)

HOS
21-10-2009, 06:17 PM
We had personally (me and my lady) so much close up UFO experiences in the last 4 years its incredible. Not just one or two.

Whether covert back ops military craft or ET craft we do`nt know.
The most spectacular was in July 2007 when we witnessed an 11 craft fly bye from our back garden. The one that exploded in slow mo` sending massive sparks high into the sky before it dropped like a stone, then the final one of the 11 came in low right above us on our patio... a massive ball of pulsating orange light with a dark red ring arund the orange light.
The first 10 flew across from left to right as we look down our garden, we estimate they were about 1 or 2 miles away and flew less than 1000 feet high.
The last one came from the same direction but veered off to fly right over us.

They flew horizon to horizon in less than 60 seconds. totally silent, no running lights, no jet trails, no vapours. Some of the orange lights pulsed down so low we could see the shape of the craft:
Dark triangles.

Covert military ? ET craft ? What propulsion system ?

One of many for us in recent years :)

HOS
21-10-2009, 06:26 PM

how strange the guy speaks my words though based on totally different speculations! [}:)] for what goddamn fuckin' christ he uses the'bible' as an evidence [:0] id agree with 336lj, dont get me started on the fukn religion [8D]

Do`nt get too distracted with the Religion thing ? ;)
Its been great tool over the years used by the elite for control or
subverting people from looking too close at the truth.

Masons are the tools of the elite. A seemingly Christian organisation in the lower orders, but far from it higher up the organisation.
Templars are still very much here now, despite all the bare faced lies saying they disappeared 100s of years ago. As this news article confirms:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/2495343/Knights-Templar-heirs-in-legal-battle-with-the-Pope.html

Cruisecontrol
21-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Conspiracy theories and UFO sightings.
Why is it that someone whom subscribes to one always sees the other?

HOS
21-10-2009, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

The conspiracy is for the elite to deny knowedge of ET contact and liaison by elements of our own race over many decades.

Thats why there are so many serious and well funded Exopolitical pressure groups trying to force the US to disclose what has been covert for too long.

There are some well represented Energy pressure groups of leading scientist in the US who are trying to force disclure of the alternative energy sources available to the covert side.
These Energy Dislcosure groups arent interested in the alien contact side, they just want the free energy the covert side of our society possess.

We have all been lead up a dead end ally for many decades.
and here we are running around like headless chickens in ever decreasing circles while the covert side keep their spoils.

Some of us know :)

HOS
21-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Surt, if you havent watched it yet?

Go get "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" British humour at its best !

Fight_fan
21-10-2009, 07:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Sounds like a conspiracy to me Dan! ;)

Surt
21-10-2009, 08:34 PM

yip, have one! [8D] love brittish and aussie movies, no fucking seppos 'happy end'. i download 'em via emule more than able to watch.

i dont agree with u about global conspirasies and plots, coz i saw how it happened in russia: a bunch of high raised functioneers wasted the great country just within several days, was that a conspirasy? yes, a conspirasy of drunk dotard nerds... tampliers? they were just an order by the 14th century, when they were wasted. got nothng with the rose and cross order, a poetic union in england, 18th century. what i mean, they may exist, masons pretending to control the mankinds fate, but they dont have any esoteric knowledge, just rich and powerful bastards, a scoundrels order; we dont have to act as they wish. perhaps we should organize our oun mafia? [}:)]

Surt
21-10-2009, 08:40 PM
and fuck aliens, if i were an emissary of a higher civilization, id just eraze the untermensch[}:)] civilization off the planets face!

Surt
21-10-2009, 08:44 PM

and i luv the movie "A Very Patient Man" hahaha! :D:D:D a british temper at its best! [:o)]

Mishdog20
21-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Bloody Hell, what happened to this thread, this got real deep all of a sudden, lol.

HOS
21-10-2009, 09:18 PM

yip, have one! [8D] love brittish and aussie movies, no fucking seppos 'happy end'. i download 'em via emule more than able to watch.

i dont agree with u about global conspirasies and plots, coz i saw how it happened in russia: a bunch of high raised functioneers wasted the great country just within several days, was that a conspirasy? yes, a conspirasy of drunk dotard nerds... tampliers? they were just an order by the 14th century, when they were wasted. got nothng with the rose and cross order, a poetic union in england, 18th century. what i mean, they may exist, masons pretending to control the mankinds fate, but they dont have any esoteric knowledge, just rich and powerful bastards, a scoundrels order; we dont have to act as they wish. perhaps we should organize our oun mafia? [}:)]

Hey thats cool :) Everyone has their own ideas about whats what, I totally respect that. ;)

We love the oldschool movies [:p] Got "The Krays" here on DVD ! [8D]

Surt
21-10-2009, 10:59 PM
no, The Krays (1990???) i dont have... yet! worthy film? not really old school tho, i have a few really craZ pics from 60s & 70s, oh lucky man for instance, well, the orange too, lots of british movies in fact, downloaded from as they call themselves 'esoteric', 'satanic' hex sites [}:)] some sick collection [:p]

HOS
22-10-2009, 12:34 AM

no, The Krays (1990???) i dont have... yet! worthy film? not really old school tho, i have a few really craZ pics from 60s & 70s, oh lucky man for instance, well, the orange too, lots of british movies in fact, downloaded from as they call themselves 'esoteric', 'satanic' hex sites [}:)] some sick collection [:p]

Ahhh no, the original black and white film [8D] c1960s :)

Clockwork Orange is ok....not raving about it.

Got a coupla DVDs of the British TV series "The Prisoner" back in the 60s, quite good for its day !! Check it out ? Classic stuff [8D]

HOS
22-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey surt,
have you watched the "Monty Python" stuff ? TV series and the films ?

The Holy Grail

Life of Brian

They still crack me up with laughter ! :)

336LJ
22-10-2009, 01:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mishdog20

Bloody Hell, what happened to this thread, this got real deep all of a sudden, lol.

haha its us nerd again.. can't help ourselves.

Although I steer away from alien talk - I mean I think its possible, and would be more likely than anything any religion has crapped on about, and have even seen some weird shit. but none of that, or the questions it raises helps me out of the shit we are in today.

I'll save finding out where we came from for when I die.. Till now I'm just tryin to survive the fucking crap thats being thrown on us - while the rest of the world just claps merrily along and labels us nuts.
It aint conspiracy theory, its proven fact most the time. "why oh why, didnt I take the blue pill"

Surt
22-10-2009, 07:52 AM

quote:Originally posted by Mishdog20

haha its us nerd again.. can't help ourselves.

Although I steer away from alien talk - I mean I think its possible, and would be more likely than anything any religion has crapped on about, and have even seen some weird shit. but none of that, or the questions it raises helps me out of the shit we are in today.

I'll save finding out where we came from for when I die.. Till now I'm just tryin to survive the fucking crap thats being thrown on us - while the rest of the world just claps merrily along and labels us nuts.
It aint conspiracy theory, its proven fact most the time. "why oh why, didnt I take the blue pill"

thats definitely persecution mania mate! [:0] take ur medication and cool down, whos on the earth merrily clappin ones hands and pointin at u? [:o)] whe most developed cunt'ries stuck into deep shit and just wondering how to get out from the cesspool they are in, not even licking out the shit off their respectable suits [:p] the capitalisms fucked up at its globalized form, now wait for world wide government under the auspice of green nigs [^] planned economics and no bikes, cept push bikes [xx(]

Surt
22-10-2009, 08:04 AM
just trying to return to the original topic, we r all to patient, even if tryin to prance a little. vive la revolution? bull shit, more blood and shite, no way out... if you want to see the economics perspectives, look at the sweden or norway
well, maniacal depression is my diagnosis [}:)]

:D

336LJ
23-10-2009, 02:28 AM
that guy put up with way too much shit - but I think its cause he knew how much of a bitch the guy was, anyone who fuckin gets all up in someones face, like they want to kiss, and do that monkey bars thing with their arms is a fuckin soft cock. that bloke probably new the longer he waited the bigger dick he'd make of the guy haha.

I concur - ronny jons aka chopper said it the best "so many fuckwits going unstabbed" - basically just punch cunts that give you grief.

HOS
23-10-2009, 10:10 AM

that guy put up with way too much shit - but I think its cause he knew how much of a bitch the guy was, anyone who fuckin gets all up in someones face, like they want to kiss, and do that monkey bars thing with their arms is a fuckin soft cock. that bloke probably new the longer he waited the bigger dick he'd make of the guy haha.

I concur - ronny jons aka chopper said it the best "so many fuckwits going unstabbed" - basically just punch cunts that give you grief.

Yep.

I would`nt let any cunt like that get anywhere near that close before reacting. So he must have known the punk already.

Gobby punks hey.... ? Nations full of em, every streets got em.