PDA

View Full Version : Do not read if you've ever lost your licence!

EFE 1230
13-10-2009, 08:48 PM
There's a young bloke at work who wrote his car off (pissed) and did a runner, cops found him walking home, he bolted they chased and caught him did him for leaving scene/dangerous driving ect as well as being 3 times the legal limit (.15) he should have been 0 as a P plater

goes to court gets a good behavior bond for criminal charges and 12months license suspension and a big fine for the drink driving

gets his license back and 10 days later..................

GET'S DONE DRINK DRIVING AGAIN!

off to court and gets another 12months license suspension and a big fine

learned his lesson??

like fuck! smart arse little cunt buy's a shit bucket old valiant ute to drive to work in, last 6 months before getting pulled over for no tail lights and cops find he is DRIVING WHILE SUSPENDED

off to court he goes...............

what do you reckon he got?

21 FUCKING DAY'S SUSPENDED LICENSE AND A $182 FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shit you not!

kevkatana
13-10-2009, 08:54 PM
I'd believe that. But go 45 over the limit or get caught hangin' a standand you get your bike impounded.
I know a bloke who's done his ticket 11 times for drink driving. The last time he got it back after 6 months. Should have been locked up.

oldskool
13-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Little CUNT!

Jockney Rebel
13-10-2009, 11:55 PM
wanker .driving and drinking is just bollox ..

HOS
14-10-2009, 04:32 AM
Needs someone to take him aside and make sure he never can drive again before he kills an innocent.

What a joke of a justice system.

Do`nt get me wrong ours is no better, but your garuanteed a 12 month minimum ban for a DD, 2nd time is worse.
Once you`ve had a DD you will get pulled more often from what I heard.

Fight_fan
14-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Im a P plater, got done .06 jst around the corner from my house. Went and did the 'serious traffic offenders program' voluntarily which cost me $150 plus a saturday off work, because apparently the court "looks favourably" on it. & what do get? 3 months disqualified & $578 in fines... IT WAS MY 1ST OFFENCE!!!
I wanna stab that kid in the fuckin kidneys, that shit really pisses me off!

Jup
14-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Yellow pages and a cricket bat, problem solved.

watkins
14-10-2009, 07:28 AM
fuck me
i got caught couple of years ago at .15 on p's
$600 fine 15months loss of license, aa schooling, then had to have interlock in my car for 12months (breathalizer hooked to the ignition before the car will start)
what a fucking pain that thing would take an alcohol reading if you ate a piece of bread and shut the car down for a fucking hour.
also court 4 times and paying for the interlock $200 a month in the end cost me about 6 grand.
never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell him hes lucky he doesnt live in VIC apparently we got the strictest laws

fimpBIKES
14-10-2009, 08:22 AM
lifetime bans i say!

scotty
14-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Here's the best one i've heard.
bloke is at the snow having fun with his buddy's and decides to head to the pub for lunch as he has had 40 odd snow days that season, has a lunch of chapions(hot chips with jager and 300 beers) bout 4 ish his mates get to the pub so he grabs the key's to "his" car from the designated driver to get some ciggy filters, has a quick smoke and getting out of his car is confronted by the boys in blue with a " where have you come from", just had a smoke, heading back to the pub,"why were you driving then?", I'm to pissed to be driving mate,you got the wrong bloke, " yeh bull shit son ur comming with me", well why not cos i wasnt drivin shit!.

They took me in, booked me, I blew .14,
Court case went, we don't belive u cop this... 2 years and $350.

Brodie
24-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I dont work in a bikeshop...thank god, id be dumb as the chick that you been talking about above...but i work in a take away on the weekends and i swear i want to jump the counter and punch some of the customers... the amount of times i have the same conversation is mind numbing...

"do you do grilled fish?"

"No we don't"

"oh so you don't?"

"No we Don't"

"crumbed?"

"no just battered"

"oh so not grilled?"

"NO"

"oh im on a diet/i dont like/ battered fish"

"im sorry its all we do"

"do you have salad?"

"no"

"do you do anything that is not battered?"

"no"

"well i dont eat battered fish"

"then you better go over to the pub they do grilled fish"

"but its to expensive they charge twice as much you know!"

"we dont grill fish"

"you really should! youd probably make a lot of money!"

"actually im losing money while im having this conversation with you, did you want anything?"

"so no grilled fish?"

"no"

"ok ill have a peice of battered fish and chips with a chiko roll and 10 peices of calamari...and a diet coke"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

and the of course it ends with

"this drink is awfully expensive, i can get coke at Bi-Lo for half the price"

"I I just work here, thats the price, you can drive fifteen minutes to Bi Lo if you like?"

"no but its highway robbery, you should b ashamed!"

"im not, i just work here i get paid, im not ashamed, are we done?"

LOL..............ten times a day i swear LOL