PDA

View Full Version : bit of a different request - a show of strength?

revken
13-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Hi folks. I've got a different sort of thing to ask. I was assaulted by a cockhead from across the road on Saturday, in front of our kids. He didn't manage to do any damage, fortunately he is a worse streetfighter than I am lol, but he is seriously unhinged and its really put the kids on edge. we sent our kids back to their other parents early because this cockhead said to me on Saturday he would burn our house down. He was taken away by the cops to a psych ward, who then let him out 20 hours later, and I havent even been able to even get his name to take out a restraining order against the prick. He's a psycho. He had another go yesterday, and we are feeling very insecure here, to the point of Kezza not sleeping much at all, and last night we actually stayed away.
So, I guess I'm asking for a bit of advice, and maybe a bit of a show of strength, you know, a few loud bikes about the place, kinda using the whole bikie paranoia thing a bit. What do you guys reckon? BBQ on Saturday maybe? our other neighbours have been great, but I just don't trust this guy to keep taking the right meds and not take the wrong ones. He even told the cops that I was the one arrested on Saturday - after he had a go and exposed his hairy as fuck arse and rather pitiful genitalia at Kezza and I yesterday - he called the cops and said that Id been harrassing him. so even tho we are hoping to move out asap, I want to put a fright up this prick, in a non-violent and not overtly threatening way. In the face of the inaction from the cops, I feel a bit like its the only option we have at the moment. what do you guys think?
Thanks guys, its been a really stressed out time. cheers. Ken

Ross_247
13-10-2009, 09:47 AM
wot a prick ay, to bad ya not in sydney ! !

latheboy
13-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Get a video camera, sometimes theres not alot you can do without proof.... Or beat the shit out of him, but you might get locked up and that wouldn't look good at work:D

revken
13-10-2009, 10:45 AM
There were about 6 witnesses all independent so the police have a good case they just seem very slack about dealing with it

sen
13-10-2009, 10:51 AM
That's fucked up mate.. surely there's something you can do so you don't have to move. Report every single thing he does to the cops, so they eventually get sick of it all and do something about it? Video camera is a good idea too.

Or just buy a big fucking dog. Couple of pitties should do the job. ;)

revken
13-10-2009, 11:01 AM
The dog idea is gathering steam as we speak

sen
13-10-2009, 11:10 AM
This lil' boy should do the job:

http://silentespeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/muscle-dog.jpg

scotty
13-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Hey Ken, I have a Dog you can borrow for a bit if ya don't want to by one, He's an english mastiff, bout 65kg's and soooo freindly he smiles(yes imitating humans) and scares the fuck out of every one. He's great with kids and love's to scare fuck tards ( clears the streets in alice by just walkin round)...

revken
13-10-2009, 12:39 PM
LOL sounds like just the animal I need lol. we could put him over the fence and let him chase them out lol

revken
14-10-2009, 12:18 AM
Looking more likely that the cockhead will be charged now.

alfiestorm
14-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Alfie would have loved to meet this prick ken, I dont think you would have had a problem after that do you, Its a shame were now 13k miles away.
Just an idea could he fall over the dock side hitting his head on the wall as he fell and being dragged about the harbour by the party boat, Think that would sort it as well.

Alf

Oh george says hi as well

geesexar
14-10-2009, 05:59 AM
Ken thats all a bit fucked up the cops are fuckin useless. My bike is off the road at the mo but i could come down saturday with couple of mates if ya needs us!!! The cockhead sounds like a real piece of shit

revken
14-10-2009, 09:51 AM
thanks guys, Hi Stu, yeah, could really do with Alfie for a few weeks mate, as long as they don't see him crossing his legs lol. Im not at the dock anymore, up in the hills a bit down south, at Happy Valley, been really nice until now. Say gidday to George from us as well.
The police officer handlign the case was back on last night (finally) and so I now have the offenders name and an incident report. He was pretty certain that as the guy had not been detained at the psych unit at Noarlunga that a conviction is likely and that he would be charged. Kezza still has had bugger all sleep. This guy is a weak little prick, but as a psycho there is always that element of unpredictability. My lawyer has advised that it would be best to move, so we are looking around now. Hopefully we will find something quickish and something with a friggin garage cos Im sick of having to work on the bike in a carport lol. anyway, the little shit is on facebook, looked him up last night. but I cant say anything to him, that would be harrassment, and I'm keeping my nose clean.
Thanks for the offer wayne. I'll see how things progress and work out what to do.
cheers people.

bluemk1
14-10-2009, 10:53 AM
no reason why you cant post his details here so others can harass him

revken
14-10-2009, 11:00 AM
no, that wouldnt be right tho, would it.

bluemk1
14-10-2009, 11:22 AM
not much wrong with it either

revken
14-10-2009, 11:46 AM
did you get the email I sent on that other matter?

rod185651
14-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Hope it all works out for the best for you and your family mate. Hate hearing about shit like this.

bluemk1
14-10-2009, 10:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by revken

did you get the email I sent on that other matter?

me?

revken
15-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Yeah maybe your junk filter caught it though. I've sent another one.

miniman1
15-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Sounds like a shit situation man!!! I'd be round if you were in Sydney....

Just wait till he tries to hit u again..... beat him to the ground, call the cops and explain it was self defense...

revken
15-10-2009, 03:09 PM
they've told me Im within my rights to keep a cricket bat beside the door, which I have. and yes, if there is a next time, it will not be just a keeping him away from me and the family.

gsxrdan1
15-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Hiya Ken - I'm also in 'the valley of the winds', can't believe this shit can han happen in our peacefull little burb; are you Aberfoyle side or Reynella side? I can bring my new big dirty bike over and ride rings in his front lawn?! Maybe ride over him if he comes out!!

revken
15-10-2009, 11:00 PM
lol yep valley of the winds. I'm on the Reynella side, and really, apart from this shit, who according to his facebook profile is from mile end anyway, i really like it here. big dirt bike sounds like a good thing on a front yard. or his face

comet
16-10-2009, 10:43 PM
hey sorry to hear about your headfuks am just down the road at MORPHETTE VALE AND HAVE JUST FITTED A PIPEMASTER TO THE VTWIN SO IF YA WANT LOAD BIKES AROUND MORE THAN WILLING TO CALL FOR A VISIT

revken
16-10-2009, 11:26 PM
ok, sounds like a bbq in a few weeks, probably just before we move out lol.

sharky
17-10-2009, 06:54 AM
Just let the local patch club know he's been grassing them up...that would fix 'im.

revken
17-10-2009, 07:25 AM
lol

revken
27-10-2009, 08:33 PM
whatever you do folks, don't look up Terrence Whitham on facebook and don't say hi to him at all. Especially since the little fuckwit put a fish in the back of kerry's car. That's right, a fish, a fresh fish!!!! I guess the idea was for it to get smelly but its so hot it just dried out lol.

revken
02-01-2010, 10:09 PM
so did anyone check him out?

jmack
03-01-2010, 12:30 PM
rev, I can cut the fuck up if you like.

revken
03-01-2010, 01:56 PM
lol nah, personally just before we moved the little shit was very very quiet, and going inside if we were about. Im still pissed off with him, Kerry's kids, nearly 3 months after it, are still worried about the "silly man", particularly when someone bags up their tyres, which around here is fairly regularly lol. cowardly little shit will probably not have to pay for the stress he's caused them. I'd have to say that moving when we did, which was to get the kids away from that stress of having to live across the road from the fucker, added to the stress I was going through at the time, and probably contributed to the heart issues I had, which led to be being fitted with an Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator. I would have needed it anyway, I'd say, but maybe not so soon perhaps. Oh well, just have to wait for karma ay

suxukifreak
03-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Whats posted under Terrence Whitlams Facebook photo..

im sat on my own wiv no one who loves me anymore she as left me for good in a place i dont no wot kind ov life will i av now

revken
21-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Just checked his ex girlfriends profile and she is in a relationship with someone else. That didn't take her long. good on her. The pussy has made his profile private now so you can't see it, but it sounds like he just can't see that he is screwing up his own life. He's a complete victim, everything is someone elses fault.
Did someone say Karma?

revken
24-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Gidday folks. I heard today this little toe rag was found guilty on all seven charges and was sentenced to 17 months imprisonment. Unfortunately this was suspended and he was placed on a two year good behaviour bond. I hope he uses this chance to make something of himself.