PDA

View Full Version : ASF servers maintenance outage

Gix11
29-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Ok guys, I just got an email from my host servers that went like this:

Re: streetfighters.com.au: Scheduled outage 3/12/06, from 12.01 midnight, for 45 minutes.

This Saturday night, 2nd December, 2006, our data Centre (Global Ctr, Melbourne), will be performing UPS maintenance and power modifications, beginning 12.00 midnight. This will continue until 3.00 am Sunday morning, 3rd December, 2006.

During the initial 45 minutes, all equipment will lose power, resulting in a short outage for 45 minutes. Our support staff will be working on location, and will re-start all the servers, when power is resumed.

The updating of the power system will ensure continued reliability, and performance, for all our clients.

So there you have it; for anyone hanging around the site at midnight (Australian Eastern daylight saving time) this coming Saturday be prepared for the outage for 45 minutes. That won't effect too many people but may be an issue for the overseas mob.

Cheers guys.

latheboy
29-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Thats shithouse ... ill be out getting fucked up but if i was home and on the net id be pissed off ... who do they think they are ...;)

suxukifreak
29-11-2006, 03:37 PM
I want my donation back! ;)

Iceman
29-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Damn, I have my first Xmas party that night, just imagine all the witty comments I could've posted when I got home. Oh well, it's not a total loss, I have parties every weekend til January now, so I can make up for it the week after.

EXBEN
29-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Fuck it! I may as well just stay at work that night....................Yes I have no life :D