View Full Version : Busy morning Si?

Pages : [1] 2

latheboy
05-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Hackers agian???

Well i bet you had nothing better to do anyway:(

sen
05-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, site was sure spitting some strange errors..

EFE 1230
05-10-2009, 02:10 PM
" I BLAME JACKTAR"

that little cunt has some explaining to do...........

Gix11
05-10-2009, 02:28 PM
How did you guess?
Fucking waste of time, resources and effort. Turns out that this one could have been from Sydney as well (Optus account - got the IP). The first non-international hack. What a wanker. Might chase this one up as he's local.

sen
05-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Post the IP on /b/ and tell them it's a staff member of the ACMA? ;)

05-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Need a hand at this end?

pesh
05-10-2009, 03:47 PM
sydney hey .. let us know and well pay a visit

scotty mac
05-10-2009, 03:55 PM
kinda like gettin back the motard, eh?
hahaha

quote:Originally posted by pesh

Slain
05-10-2009, 04:30 PM
probably old mate with the tlr on ebay

Weaselman
05-10-2009, 04:55 PM
or the guy with the 14 grand gpz lol

JackTar
05-10-2009, 07:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by EFE 1230

" I BLAME JACKTAR"

Bullshit I reckon it was your gay lover after he found out you were fucking niggers.

BANDITROD
05-10-2009, 07:31 PM
fucken lllllloooooollllll

EFE 1230
05-10-2009, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

" I BLAME JACKTAR"

Bullshit I reckon it was your gay lover after he found out you were fucking niggers.

typical little cunt trouble maker trying to start some shit to deflect the attention away from yourself

I BLAME JACKTAR!

who's with me?

JackTar
05-10-2009, 08:24 PM

" I BLAME JACKTAR"

typical little cunt trouble maker trying to start some shit to deflect the attention away from yourself

I BLAME JACKTAR!

who's with me?

Well at least you didn't deny you are a gay nigger fucker I guess.

oldskool
05-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Anthony I know your a Nigger, but are you really Gay?[:0]

latheboy
06-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Where's all the love gone.... haha

chopaweeza
06-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Really guys . This used to be a really great site . I'm not the only one that gets pissed off when an otherwise great thread turns into a hate filled slanging match .This racist bullshit is really turning people off the site in general and reflects on those businesses that actively support it by default . Save that shit for PM's if you really have to or take it somewhere else. This place is about custom bikes and it's not a Neo-Nazi clubhouse so grow up or take it elsewhere .

sen
06-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Back on topic, One of my sites got hacked over the weekend too. They got full root access and left a right royal mess. NOT fun to clean up. :(

pesh
06-10-2009, 04:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty mac

kinda like gettin back the motard, eh?
hahaha

quote:Originally posted by pesh

pretty much m8 :D

DiscoDan
06-10-2009, 08:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Really guys . This used to be a really great site . I'm not the only one that gets pissed off when an otherwise great thread turns into a hate filled slanging match .This racist bullshit is really turning people off the site in general and reflects on those businesses that actively support it by default . Save that shit for PM's if you really have to or take it somewhere else. This place is about custom bikes and it's not a Neo-Nazi clubhouse so grow up or take it elsewhere .

I'll second that

gibbo
06-10-2009, 08:50 PM

Well said Chopa!!!

Jup
07-10-2009, 10:27 AM
[off topic]Sorry guys, I must be ignorant. I was under the impression that all of this to-and-fro was just good mates banter? I mean, I have a good chuckle when people tell me that all of us Jesus lovers are "fuckin' tools" because I am comfortable with other people being ignorant, perhaps it's the hypersensitivity of the politically correct crowd that needs the attitude adjustment.

Again, unless I really am ignorant, I doubt there's much true animosity amongst the true-blue Aussies who are just havin' a fair dinkum' friendly swipe at each other.[/off topic]

How are these people getting into the servers anyway? Without a security leak amongst the admins, a mate who works for the provider, or dodgy server software, I'd have thought this kind of thing couldn't happen.

sen
07-10-2009, 10:36 AM
A single file with the wrong permissions, or a single form that doesn't sanitize inputs, and they can go to town. Using opensource scripts like this forum (or in my case, it was Wordpress), there's ALWAYS new exploits jumping up.

chopaweeza
07-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Since when is Neo Nazi retoric about Streetfighters ? Since when is Gay bashing about Streetfighters ? Since when is lynch mobs about Streetfighters ?

Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly . It also reflects on the businesses that support & advertise here . It reflects on the site owner and his admin staff as well. Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs. Over the years I've supported ASF long before most of you were on the board but for the first time our annual donation to keep the site running will not be a sure thing as a result. When I come here I don't want to hear about Nigger this or Faggot that or lets go kill this cunt or other shit like that but an increasing amount of the site is becoming just that .

It used to be about bikes and I'm really sad at the direction this place is heading

grindella
07-10-2009, 10:55 AM
good on ya choppa, I fully agree, i came here for the bikes not racist bullshit, I can walk out on the street for that.

Jup
07-10-2009, 11:34 AM
quote:Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly .....
.... Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs.

Fair comment.

jakelive
07-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Fair comment,..chopaweesa

Jake

KATO ZX7
07-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Of topic again, i was smiling while i was reading this thread until it got serious.
Unfortunately, it doesent matter what we say or write, somebody will always get offended.
Im offended that i may not be able to give my mates in here the shits, out in the world for all of you too see it.
If there is no more to and fro banter, wether it be clean or obscene, this place would be boring.

Thats my 1.7 cents worth.

Jup
07-10-2009, 01:20 PM
It's ok kato, you shit me, and it's not because you're female, or white, or a dead sexy MILF with a drop dead haircut (I'm still waiting for pics!), or because you're married to a cool dude, it's because you think your opinion is worth less than it truly is!

sen
07-10-2009, 01:41 PM
It's that damn exchange rate.

latheboy
07-10-2009, 02:08 PM
I think the problem is some of it isn't just "banter".
Some people believe what they are saying and yes its funny seeing small minded people but it does create issues just as chopa has said.

jakelive
07-10-2009, 02:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

It's ok kato, you shit me, and it's not because you're female, or white, or a dead sexy MILF with a drop dead haircut (I'm still waiting for pics!), or because you're married to a cool dude, it's because you think your opinion is worth less than it truly is!

same here:D:D

KATO ZX7
07-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks guys :)
i didnt want to add too much, my banter got me into trouble once b4, now i always hold back [:I][:0][V];)
Always thinking of others i am [}:)]

Jup
07-10-2009, 02:42 PM
As I said, fair comment. However I am more concerned with the implied concept that the Aussie larrikin must curtail his way in deference to the good ol' US of A and the latte-sipping PC brigade who are threatening my way of life.

Where I live, if a mate pushes the subject too far you give him a smack in the ear, and then buy him a beer. To make threats that the admins will lose money unless they act in a manner that panders to the lowest common denominator is, in my opinion, excluding the vast majority of this forums members.

Am I really the only one who sees the irony in allowing one member to speak his mind, expect to be heard and respected, but in doing so they refuse others the same right? Seriously mate, here's a cup-o-concrete.

Ross_247
07-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Sounds to me like a few boxes of tissues are in order..

very sad that people take everything so seriously and have lost the fun side of this forum. its like we are in school or someshit. fuken rediculous I say

Hillsy
07-10-2009, 03:21 PM
I think this topic is in the wrong folder. If it were in the Terrorist Free Zone there wouldn't be a problem.

Lucas
07-10-2009, 03:45 PM
I still wanna fuck that Catherine chick and I need to piss

Gix11
07-10-2009, 03:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

I think this topic is in the wrong folder. If it were in the Terrorist Free Zone there wouldn't be a problem.

What the bloody hell happened in here? You're bang on Hillsy....

Large
07-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Since when is Neo Nazi retoric about Streetfighters ? Since when is Gay bashing about Streetfighters ? Since when is lynch mobs about Streetfighters ?

Since when is a topic about a fuckwit hacker about streetfighters?

quote:Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly . It also reflects on the businesses that support & advertise here . It reflects on the site owner and his admin staff as well. Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs. Over the years I've supported ASF long before most of you were on the board but for the first time our annual donation to keep the site running will not be a sure thing as a result. When I come here I don't want to hear about Nigger this or Faggot that or lets go kill this cunt or other shit like that but an increasing amount of the site is becoming just that.

Maybe try staying out of the "Terrorist Free Zone" and any thread started by Banditrod/efe1230 or Jacktar, that'll still leave you with about 80% of the site, where you shouldn't be bothered

quote:It used to be about bikes and I'm really sad at the direction this place is heading

But it's ok to sell non streetfighter stuff like cars, knives and broken leathermans on a streetfighter site?

EFE 1230
07-10-2009, 04:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

"Maybe try staying out of the "Terrorist Free Zone" and any thread started by Banditrod/efe1230 or Jacktar"

I take offense at that Large

it should be "EFE" all capitals not "efe" that just looks wrong

and remember "I BLAME JACKTAR!

JackTar
07-10-2009, 05:16 PM
I take full responsibility for everything in this thread, all things said on every side of the arguement.

Cruisecontrol
07-10-2009, 05:24 PM

quote:Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly . It also reflects on the businesses that support & advertise here . It reflects on the site owner and his admin staff as well. Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs. Over the years I've supported ASF long before most of you were on the board but for the first time our annual donation to keep the site running will not be a sure thing as a result. When I come here I don't want to hear about Nigger this or Faggot that or lets go kill this cunt or other shit like that but an increasing amount of the site is becoming just that.

Maybe try staying out of the "Terrorist Free Zone" and any thread started by Banditrod/efe1230 or Jacktar, that'll still leave you with about 80% of the site, where you shouldn't be bothered

quote:It used to be about bikes and I'm really sad at the direction this place is heading

But it's ok to sell non streetfighter stuff like cars, knives and broken leathermans on a streetfighter site?

:D:D:D:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/clapqy9.gif

rod185651
07-10-2009, 05:39 PM

As I said, fair comment. However I am more concerned with the implied concept that the Aussie larrikin must curtail his way in deference to the good ol' US of A and the latte-sipping PC brigade who are threatening my way of life.

But Jup, I enjoy a nice latte in the morning..... and I don't want any one curtailing anything.

Hillsy
07-10-2009, 05:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/clapqy9.gif

That's the best executed GIF I've seen

Haha....Hitler....executed....:D

Jup
07-10-2009, 05:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

But Jup, I enjoy a nice latte in the morning..... and I don't want any one curtailing anything.

ROFL, it's only the members of the PC brigade who sip their lattes that piss me off, the beer drinking members are fine by me, as are the non-members who sip their lattes, unless that makes me a racist... :D

Pah, what do I know, I have imaginary friends and am stupid. ;)

Mishdog20
07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Fuck yeah, i finally got one.

Mishdog20
07-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Damn you Jup, too bloody quick, hehehe.

DiscoDan
07-10-2009, 06:17 PM

ROFL, it's only the members of the PC brigade who sip their lattes that piss me off, the beer drinking members are fine by me, as are the non-members who sip their lattes, unless that makes me a racist... :D

Let's not over-react here. No-one's getting all PC, otherwise they wouldn't be here in the first place, but a few people have put up their hands to say "tone it down a bit boys".

That's called feedback and is how we find the right balance, I'm sure if someone posted about their flower-pressings, love of chrome busa's or collections of WW2 dolls they'd also get told to keep it to themselves in no uncertain terms

Shadowzone
07-10-2009, 06:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by DiscoDan

Let's not over-react here. No-one's getting all PC, otherwise they wouldn't be here in the first place, but a few people have put up their hands to say "tone it down a bit boys".

That's called feedback and is how we find the right balance, I'm sure if someone posted about their flower-pressings, love of chrome busa's or collections of WW2 dolls they'd also get told to keep it to themselves in no uncertain terms

Whats wrong with chrome busas?

Docktor
07-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Just dont post on topics that dont interest ya.... simple. dont like the post move on to somethin u can help with or wish to comment on. Thats how i play the game. I personally dont give a ras who bags who on here, as far as I am concerned its all in good fun , except for a couple of members who like to fight to the limit, we all get on tops and no one on this site should be scared to speak his or her mind, I remember a post by Si a while back that said he didnt want a boring uppity holier than thou site, well he has got his wish. I for 1 am happy as shit to be a member here....

I better delete this coz the fact that the site was down doesnt upset me, coz i have no idea how to make a site, let alone fix it so i leave it go to the experts.... As for anyone sellin anything, If i got stuff i think u blokes may be interested in , i post it here before throwing it to the dogs on egay, so why should anyone be persecuted for doing the same ? . btw , I have a xbgt dash if anyone wants it ?. :)

Lucas
07-10-2009, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

[/quote]

Nothin, If you're a Neo Nazi, fag bashing, doll collecting, cock sucking, latte sipping, slipper wearing, arab hating, nigger loving communist

Bear
07-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Can someone tell me how to chrome my knob?

Ross_247
07-10-2009, 07:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Can someone tell me how to chrome my knob?

Hopefully one day i can do a live demonstration for you Bear [:p] Christmas is just around the corner.. lol

Large
07-10-2009, 07:20 PM
So no one wants the Gay Nazi Dolls then?

Lucas
07-10-2009, 07:26 PM

Do they come in nigger?

I've got nothing against niggers, I just don't think they look good in black

JackTar
07-10-2009, 07:44 PM

Come on Rich get em out you know you wanna and it has been a while since we have seen them :D

BANDITROD
07-10-2009, 07:50 PM

:D:Dlol

Shadowzone
07-10-2009, 08:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Nothin, If you're a Neo Nazi, fag bashing, doll collecting, cock sucking, latte sipping, slipper wearing, arab hating, nigger loving communist
[/quote]

Oh that's me to a tee then! I don't care what flavour my women come in you don't notice in the dark and they're all sisters upside down...

As for Arab hating? Well they do do some funny shit like root donkeys on infrared US Military Cameras so you couldn't really hate them when they're providing such good laughs. Maybe just have a strong dislike for them. I dont even know what a fucken Latte is so I don't sip whatever the fuck they are, but the rest is true. Although sucking on roosters just isn't the same since Ozzy stopped biting their heads off...

Lucas
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Touche Mr Zone :D

El_Hefty
07-10-2009, 09:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

[/quote]

hey you forgot the jews, dont, it upsets them

Lucas
07-10-2009, 09:30 PM
I though about mentioning them but I didn't want to offend anyone:D

336LJ
08-10-2009, 02:00 AM
I noticed the site was down I think when I got home from work, I was like WAT THE FUCK!!???!?! and started getting all whoozy like this chick..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfiHQZVSw0

and OFF topic...
I think everything is funny - black and white people are equally as fucked in the head - its just black people get more cut when I forget I'm making a stereotypical racist joke, cause I look more white, even tho my direct family on the old mans side is blacker than a truck retread.

Like I said before - my abo step dad had a dog named nigger, racism doesnt exist for us. its just piss funny as fuck.

Good point regarding the advertised companies, and affiliates of ASF if there was a concern I'm sure si would have, or will hear about it eventually.
And I agree probably turns alot of people away when they read it,

But out of all the forums I'v been apart of, this one seemes to be made up of alot more open minded, brutaly honest, and just plain fucked up mentally wise, people on the same page as one another.

bunch of cunts really :D

Shadowzone
08-10-2009, 09:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

Yeah but at least we're not fucken cunts. That would be bad...

Razorback
08-10-2009, 11:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

How did you guess?
Fucking waste of time, resources and effort. Turns out that this one could have been from Sydney as well (Optus account - got the IP). The first non-international hack. What a wanker. Might chase this one up as he's local.

Yeah what a froot... I mean its not like poeple here arnt capable of handling things

Hillsy
08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

How did you guess?

For a moment I thought the hacker might have been old egay mate:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16863

But he's from VIC it seems

Cruisecontrol
08-10-2009, 04:56 PM
He struggles with written English.

Hacking may be a little out of his depth, like trying to walk and chew gum...

336LJ
08-10-2009, 07:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by sen

A single file with the wrong permissions, or a single form that doesn't sanitize inputs, and they can go to town. Using opensource scripts like this forum (or in my case, it was Wordpress), there's ALWAYS new exploits jumping up.

DAMN! I thought I was the biggest friggen nerd around here

:)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255001392.jpg
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/H8_RICE/MISC/7739_notworthy.gif

JackTar
08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Dan is a closet Nerd.

Cruisecontrol
08-10-2009, 07:43 PM

Dan is a closet Nerd.

This one:
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255054503.jpg

sen
08-10-2009, 07:56 PM

quote:Originally posted by sen

DAMN! I thought I was the biggest friggen nerd around here

:)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255001392.jpg
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/H8_RICE/MISC/7739_notworthy.gif

Haha.. yeah, i'm used to the shit I cop, don't worry ;)

We all make our living different ways ;)

KATO ZX7
08-10-2009, 08:28 PM
fucking nerds!

[:X]

DiscoDan
08-10-2009, 09:52 PM

Yeah but at least we're not fucken cunts. That would be bad...

Long live TISM

Iceman
08-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Holy shit Dan is Booger!

Mishdog20
08-10-2009, 10:57 PM
I shouldve been a nerd / geek. Have you seen that new show on the telly, those geek's are with the hottest birds goin round!!!

336LJ
09-10-2009, 03:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mishdog20

I shouldve been a nerd / geek. Have you seen that new show on the telly, those geek's are with the hottest birds goin round!!!

yeah watched the yank versions of that show - those bitches be crazy! and fuck me did they pick the worst of the worst when it came to nerds.

Don't worry Sen, sooner or later this forum will be the 3l337 |\|3R|> |-|Q - and I can stop lying about having a zx9 and start posting up pics of my wicked sick fightered vespa that runs purely on 1's and 0's (with a few 2's every now and then) I KNOW - !!1 THATS so fucking RAD its IMPOSSIBLE!!

sen
09-10-2009, 07:46 AM

quote:Originally posted by Mishdog20

yeah watched the yank versions of that show - those bitches be crazy! and fuck me did they pick the worst of the worst when it came to nerds.

Don't worry Sen, sooner or later this forum will be the 3l337 |\|3R|> |-|Q - and I can stop lying about having a zx9 and start posting up pics of my wicked sick fightered vespa that runs purely on 1's and 0's (with a few 2's every now and then) I KNOW - !!1 THATS so fucking RAD its IMPOSSIBLE!!

Haha.. not all of us are glasses-wearing pocket-protected comic-collecting buffy-watching buck-toothed nerds.. I just fuck with computers a lot, and your taxes pay for it ;)

Jup
09-10-2009, 08:10 AM
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

holyman_999
09-10-2009, 04:42 PM

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I have this on a shirt, I love the quizzical looks it gets... :D

sen
09-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Haha so it seems i'm not the only geek here anyway.. the rest just keep their mouths shut ;)

holyman_999
09-10-2009, 07:24 PM
I think we all need to get in touch with our inner nerd every now and then...

sen
09-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Nah, fuck that ;) I'd trade my job for working on bikes any day. I just have no idea wtf i'm doing ;)

JackTar
09-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I don't like this thread anymore, nerds freak me out.

holyman_999
09-10-2009, 10:05 PM

I don't like this thread anymore, nerds freak me out.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255159741.jpg

ooga booga booga!!!!!!!

336LJ
09-10-2009, 10:30 PM
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GADDAMIT THATS JUST ALL KINDS OF FUCKIN CREEPY HAHA

watkins
10-10-2009, 08:21 AM
hahah fuckin awesome movie..
'ive got a royal frush!'

Cruisecontrol
10-10-2009, 08:50 AM
What the fuck is a frush?

Jup
10-10-2009, 09:45 AM
hehe *snort* hehe

-Dex-
10-10-2009, 09:47 AM
We've got bush!

holyman_999
10-10-2009, 10:19 AM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255160288.jpg

Takashi: Excuse please, but why do they call you "booger"?
Booger: [picking his nose] I don't know.

holyman_999
10-10-2009, 10:20 AM

Takashi: [showing his royal flush] A *frush*.
Booger: [showing his cards] Oh, well I've got two sevens and two sevens beats a frush.
Takashi: Oh, thank you.

Jup
10-10-2009, 11:21 AM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1255161361.jpg

watkins
10-10-2009, 12:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by holyman_999

Takashi: [showing his royal flush] A *frush*.
Booger: [showing his cards] Oh, well I've got two sevens and two sevens beats a frush.
Takashi: Oh, thank you.

i think it was.. ohh Sankoo

holyman_999
10-10-2009, 02:41 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yes, indeed it was... too fuckin' funny... :D

JackTar
10-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Seriously you guys should kill yourselves.

Lucas
10-10-2009, 05:32 PM

x2

336LJ
10-10-2009, 07:14 PM
you know nerds designed everything you have ever ridden...

but if you think thats bad - think of the nerd that designed the fucking SCOOTER!! that guy should have killed himself.. wtf was goin thru his head... probably the same thing as whoever designed those ghey as 2 front wheeler things and segways... "no sex forever"

Jup
10-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Fuck you 336LJ, my first bike was a Gilera 182SP 2 stroke scooter. It sat easily on 180Kph from Nyora to Broadmeadows on a regular basis and had no trouble getting the front wheel in the air off the line.

hehe *snort* hehe

livewire
13-10-2009, 10:03 PM
10 HOME
20 SWEET
30 GOTO 10

Syntax is wrong of course, but fuck I laughed.

JackTar
13-10-2009, 10:59 PM

Elapid
13-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Got some issues with nerds there Blowie?