PDA

View Full Version : Now that's good advice!

EFE 1230
04-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Dear Walter,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I took my husband's car to workwhile he sat in the house watching TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbors daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbors daughter is 22. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past
six months.

I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was sacked from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

-------------------------------

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no dirt in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps.

Walter.

Razorback
05-10-2009, 09:23 PM
ROFL... yeah I agree.... 34 y/o guy fucking a 22 y/o girl... wheres the problem ?

sen
06-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm 30 marrying a 20yr old.. is that wrong? :P

Razorback
06-10-2009, 10:11 AM
No Sen thats the most right thing Ive heard in some time.

Jup
06-10-2009, 11:18 AM
I agree, you'll almost be at the same level of maturity.

boris
06-10-2009, 03:26 PM
a bit like this hey
I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my partner has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a cab?

I once picked her phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her, I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Mishdog20
06-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Bahahaha fuckin lol.