PDA

View Full Version : GP & Supers this Sundy night at Shano's

TurboKat
02-10-2009, 07:27 PM
This Sundy night is the last GP round before The Island & the long awaited return of Racey Casey to the top step of the podium. ;)
It's also the second last round of the World Superbike Championship & the battle for the title between Spies & Haga is close as fuck with only 3 points separating them. [:p]
Most WSBK fans - myself included - really want Nori to win it this year because he's widely regarded as a good bloke & the best Superbike rider never to win the Championship* (along with Aaron Slight) & Spies is already confirmed for a Moto GP ride next season anyway so he's got nothing to prove.
If the weather's halfway decent we'll have a BBQ from around 7 (daylight saving remember) & the racing starts at 8.30.
Unfortunately Shano doesn't have his Plasma anymore because some shitstain decided to relieve him of it last weekend while he was out rooting all & sundry but don't worry, the replacement TV is a big chap so we won't hafta squint or anything.
The night will also serve as an organisational session for the Aussie GP so if you're planning to lob to The Island, it'll probly be in your interest to turn up so you know what's happening on the 15 - 18th.
You can also take the opportunity to bring along any gear that you need taken to P.I. in the 'Support Vehicle' if you're riding down.
See youz there eh?

*Yeah, I know he actually won the Championship once but he was robbed of the win for testing positive to a cold & flu tablet [V]

80s freak
02-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Will see how buggered I am after Bendigo. might see you there.