PDA

View Full Version : ode to good roads and weather

Jockney Rebel
25-11-2006, 04:40 AM
well ive just completed my first year in aus and i must say .......no winter !! no road salt ...no snow...no homocidal black cab drivers but most of all no traffic .....on the down side your old bill here are a bit over zealous [to put it politely]...9points in 12 months but the roads and weather make up for it lookin forward to finishin the old cb900 ive scraped together and wobblin off to some drag strip somewhere and killin it
anyhoo pukka country u guys have here .

Jockney Rebel
25-11-2006, 04:56 AM
does anyone know of any fighter specalists on the central coast ? paint frame work etc and im lookin for a s/hand pair of ohlins from a xjr for me old honda ta

alfiestorm
25-11-2006, 06:50 AM
I'll be there in march at the latest i hope

Kamakazebusa
25-11-2006, 08:08 AM
I'm in Hornsby which is only 1hr down the freeway........I run A Paintshop for bikes.
As far as builders go, Ben @ Extreme Creations is the only reputable biulder this side of the coast. But he's on the northen beaches...another 40min from me.

You can try Rob at Central coast performance MC....but i'm guessing u already have.

Glad u like ur stay frakenbiker.....yeah the weather is fucking awesome....and 12months year round.hehehehe.

Cheers

pommie
25-11-2006, 06:08 PM
i need to have a word with imagration, to stop all the poms comming out here. i keep telling all my mates how bad things are here to keep them away. but the odd one still comes

Jockney Rebel
26-11-2006, 03:06 AM
They dont come much odder than me i mean who d pick a23yr old cb 900 to fighter..
still i was skint at the time and needed wheels
oh and theres me bruv whos just arrived too but he s in Auckland ..says its like Scotland on drugs ....'ere Pomm where d'ya hail from ?

Jockney Rebel
26-11-2006, 03:12 AM
to the guy with the 310 hp bus ..I thought buses had more hp than that i mean how would you haul 75 people with less and thanks i have tried rob he done the cam chains on the cb for me good bloke i might just pop in and see u for some paint work later nuthin too drastic a good basic BLACK job maybe with some mica in it im tryin to find someone who can copy artwork and turn it into high quality ultra thin vinyl

Jockney Rebel
26-11-2006, 03:14 AM
alfie mate, get out while u can before they make bikers illegal in britian.........theres an open season on em in London in summer time mind u the scooter boys usually cop it oh and bring some goodies with ya

Kamakazebusa
26-11-2006, 07:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

to the guy with the 310 hp bus ..I thought buses had more hp than that i mean how would you haul 75 people with less and thanks i have tried rob he done the cam chains on the cb for me good bloke i might just pop in and see u for some paint work later nuthin too drastic a good basic BLACK job maybe with some mica in it im tryin to find someone who can copy artwork and turn it into high quality ultra thin vinyl

hahahahaha......yeah but the difference is my bus does the 1/4 in 9.98[:p]
Try doing that with 75 ppl on board.:D:D:D:D

We also do custon decals and stickers. if u have a PDF file of it(preferable) or even a jpeg, email me and i'll copy it for u.

Although if u have a copy on paper or drawn freehand scketch we can do that as well. We have a $50K thermal printer that does just that, pretty much like what the OEM japanese factorys use on the bikes.

Jockney Rebel
27-11-2006, 05:52 PM
cheers ive got a jpeg of the artwork[i think ...im a bit computer illiterate]but my pc s so old it was used by the pharoehs, i can hardcopy it if need be, the Busa is nice m8
the buses im used to are red,designed by old blokes in sheds,built by more old blokes in Birmingham,and driven by homocidal old blokes whilst carrying old blokes to the post office

Kamakazebusa
27-11-2006, 07:31 PM
hahahaha......sounds familiar, i have family in Birmingham. I must admit its the only place i would live in if i where in U.K.......mainly cause the NEC show is there of course....hehehehe

send the image to us and i'll see what i can do for ya.

Jockney Rebel
28-11-2006, 04:21 PM
tried to upload the image but its too big[ she said] and i dont know how to make it smaller[i said ] but i can email it to you if i have a contact addy

alfiestorm
28-11-2006, 06:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

alfie mate, get out while u can before they make bikers illegal in britian.........theres an open season on em in London in summer time mind u the scooter boys usually cop it oh and bring some goodies with ya

Bringing as many goodies as i can pingel taps,cdi boxes,zorst's, dyna ignitions, dyna coils, blah blah blah and so on oh and box section swingarms,singlesided back ends,lights,cables,hoses.top yoke conversions and it's all stuff i have got off of egay for dead cheap money.
:)
see ya soon chaps

Jockney Rebel
29-11-2006, 06:37 PM
r u invading for good or just a quick skirmish

Skifledanabit
29-11-2006, 08:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by pommie

i need to have a word with imagration, to stop all the poms comming out here. i keep telling all my mates how bad things are here to keep them away. but the odd one still comes

ah, crap... thats why i had so much trouble with customs when i came in is it?

Jockney Rebel
30-11-2006, 03:42 PM
i was ok they just sprayed me boots and asked about mad cows i said nah mate thats just me wife

Skifledanabit
30-11-2006, 07:43 PM
they sprayed my trainers but that was it, probably because i lived on a farm... cor, got bloody slaughtered the night before though... party until 3, walked home, fell into bed at 4 had to put my foot on the floor to stop myself spinning, didnt stop the room spinning though... up at 9, pack and leave for the airport at 12!!! no wonder i forgot a load of stuff... crap

Jockney Rebel
30-11-2006, 11:21 PM
long old flight innit m8 i cant believe me and the missus actually tried to plan drivin here....................

Skifledanabit
30-11-2006, 11:43 PM
well i did have a nice 4 day stop in singapore, but yeah, damned long