PDA

View Full Version : monty burns aint got shit , ..... see my vest

hyofighter
26-09-2009, 12:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_pqumzZGM&feature=related

so i wanted to make me a euro fighter styled patch covered vest like so (minus the gay hat)
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253975858.jpg

I had already a few patches already so i went out and got a vest was wanting a leather but didnt want to look like a try hard bikie so i got a camo one to match my draggins , put the patches on but it looked bare on the back and i really wanted to put a big asf duster patch on the back put was shyed away from the idea as it would get unwanted attention with the current bikie laws , stuff em i say , so i look for some one to make the patch and as a one off i was looking at 300 bucks plus for a big one or just under 100 for a small one , still wanting a big patch the local signwriter siad he would do it in some fancy new way bit like silk screening called video flex so with Si's permission and a vector file from him the sign writer did this all for 25 bucks !!! bargain

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253939723.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253938167.jpg

just needs more patches and need to make my bike styled a bit more like this

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253906409.jpg

Tarzan
26-09-2009, 12:47 AM
betta watch that backpatch its my understanding that your gonna have some trouble with particular groups of hardley riders if you know what I mean. Its apparently a big insult to have 'colours' on your back. Not that I agree or disagree or have any opinion whatsoever just thought I'd let ya know

miniman1
26-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Nice vest mate....

And to the 'particular groups of Hardly riders', I say F*#K EM!!! If u cant beat em down, just pin the throttle.... They'll never catch up!!! ;)

Shadowzone
26-09-2009, 07:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tarzan

betta watch that backpatch its my understanding that your gonna have some trouble with particular groups of hardley riders if you know what I mean. Its apparently a big insult to have 'colours' on your back. Not that I agree or disagree or have any opinion whatsoever just thought I'd let ya know

If HOG & the Ulysses can do it so can we. And I agree - Fuck em. We're nothing to do with them, not in competition with them, and we ride bikes that can stop and corner well, not fucken massey fergusons, so they'll just have to build a fucken bridge I say...

Oh and will the signwriter do a discount for a bulk order? I'd like one of them.

EFE 1230
26-09-2009, 08:56 AM
unless a "club" uses a knuckle duster in their colours I doubt they will bother you coppers may be a different story though

have a look on ebay Germany there's a few fighter patches for sale

Large
26-09-2009, 09:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tarzan

I'm pretty sure the OMCs took offence to other clubs having "rockers" on the back of theit jackets

Tony OW31
26-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Wasn't there some drama with the vietnam vets a while ago as well?

sharky
26-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Just tell 'em its not a backpatch its an advert for a website...

hyofighter
26-09-2009, 12:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

Just tell 'em its not a backpatch its an advert for a website...

thats it exactlly , no different than riding around with my hoodie and its a camo vest not leather so they wont see me

its not like it says ASF WESERN AUSTRALIAN CHAPTER and one guy with a vest one isnt a bikie gang (usually have to ride by myself, no one wants to hang with a hyosung rider , LOL)

time will tell if the cops will like it but WA doesnt seem to have the colours issues yous seem to be having as much

DaveK5
26-09-2009, 06:03 PM
My mate Mark (HD rider but real nice bloke) had a custom patch that said "Lost Tribe" he did it for his brother and there were only ever two made, it was a family thing...but despite his size(big boy) it still got him in trouble...now it hangs in his bar.

Bullshit I reckon ...but if [u]they</u> take offense[B)]

Weaselman
26-09-2009, 07:05 PM
As most of you know i wear a vest with the ASF logo on the front but i make a note of not having large single images on the back.

You may know and others may know there aint nothing in it but ive been pulled by the rozzers and gven a hard time

papa smurf
26-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Large got it in one.
It was the "rockers" that the OMC's objected to.
Rockers are the crescent shaped pathces above & below the main patch.
Ulysses & hog are able to wear their main patch without rockers without any grief.
In my opinion, if you're not a 1%er, why try to look like one.
I have some good friends who are & i respect their views & they respect mine.

The Vietnam Vet's have never had a problem & probably never will.
They are well respected for their efforts as are The Patriots who also wear 1%er type colours.

As a side note, if you've ever wondered why the Vietnam Vet's colours look familar it's because they were the colours worn by The Grave Diggers in the movie Stone.
The Vietnam Vet's actually got copyright permission from Sandy Harbutt who was the producer of the movie & also played the part of Undertaker.

sen
27-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Gotta love a country where we're scared to put a picture on the back of a jacket.

jakelive
27-09-2009, 01:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by sen

Gotta love a country where we're scared to put a picture on the back of a jacket.

I whould agree on that,..

Jake

sharky
27-09-2009, 03:06 PM
quote:Gotta love a country where we're scared to put a picture on the back of a jacket.
Same all over the world mate....wherever there are patch clubs..
As Papa said, it's all about the top & bottom 'rockers'.
That was why the N.C.C. patch was a B&W diamond with no rockers...it showed we were not part of 'their' world.

hyofighter
27-09-2009, 04:39 PM
wow is the air in here thick or what , im not trying to be a pretend bikie if that was the case id by a yamaharley and a leather vest , its purely and advertisement for this site that i am proud to be in it has a www address on the vest last time i checked the coffin cheaters didnt have there site listed on there vest , its a camo vest not leather , its printed on the vest not stitched , its a free country so i cant do what i want

personally i dont see the problem , when every body goes for a ride together and there wearing there ASF shirts does that make us a bikie gang because we are all in colours(ie shirts) the same and ride as a group ??? we are a group of riders with the same interests australian wide even world wide with lots of members does this make us a bikie gang ??? would it be different if we all had harleys ???

sharky
27-09-2009, 04:52 PM
quote:? would it be different if we all had harleys ???
Streetfighters....on harleys.....:):D[8D]:D[:o)]:D:)
Thats a good 'un...