PDA

View Full Version : I JUST WON 800,000 pounds

caotic
22-09-2009, 12:53 PM
hey guys i just got this e mail so fuk the lot of ya im RICH!!!!!!!!!!!

free bikes all round

here is how it went down

caotic
22-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Volkswagen MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.Internet User Encouragement PromotionsVW MotorsP.O. Box 999ManchesterMR2 8GD We are officially announcing to you the result of VW Motors Email LotteryPromotion held on the 16th September 2009 as part of our programs toLaunch our multi million dollar office that was commissioned on 15th ofSeptember 2009 in Manchester United Kingdom. Your email was attached toticket number VJETTA-UK-VP990003-M4GA with draw number P93VWJ whichconsequently won you in the 2nd category prize, your email address wasextracted from our electronic email extraction system which randomlyselected Fifthteen (15) Lucky Winners of which your email address wasamong one of the lucky winner. You have therefore been approved for apayout of a total sum 850,000 GBP (EIGHT HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS). CONGRATULATIONS!!!We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidential asour security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation andunwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals. The selectionprocess was carried our through our computerized Email Selection System(ESS) which selects email from a database of over 600,000 email addresswas drawn from all over the continents of the World. This promotions beingthe first of its kind will now take place annually and we hope you willalso take part in our next year One Million Pounds Pound SterlingInternational Lottery Game. To file your claim, you are to contact ourCustomer Service Unit authorized to conduct the necessary Verification toenable you receive your Cash Prize.(You will receive more email uponacknowledgement of this email). Customer Service UnitCONTRACTED AGENCY: EDDIE GOODMAN & ASSOCIATES CONTACT PERSON Mr. Eddie Goodman.+44 703 190 6815Email: result@volkswagen-claims.net20 Queens land Road, LondonSW2 3JB ENGLAND. U.K--------------------------- You are to call your claims agent assigned for your claims, or send anemail to them, you are to provide to your agents the below under listedinformation as soon as possible: 1. NAME IN FULL:2. ADDRESS (IN FULL):3. NATIONALITY:4. AGE:5. SEX6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER: This program is promoted and sponsored by Microsoft,Emirates Airline andthe Shell Group and we intend to use this medium to help individualsgenerate fortunes, which would encourage them to expand their businessfrontiers thereby creating more opportunities and assisting withhumanitarian Concerns within their immediate environment. All winning mustbe claimed not later than one Week of Acknowledgment. After this date allunclaimed funds will be returned to VW Motors Treasury as Unclaimed. Yours in service,Patricia Angello.(Programs & Events).Material Copyright © 2009 The VW Co. Ltd.

caotic
22-09-2009, 12:58 PM
so i though to myself FUCKING HOW DUMB DO THEY THINK I AM!!!!

so i wanted to test how good these scammers are and try to get some money out of them

caotic
22-09-2009, 01:11 PM
(this is my reply)

Dear Patricia,

this is a reply to the e mail that i got sent on the 22/9/2009

i would just like to say thankyou for this oppertunity, it could not have come a a better time. See within the last month i was diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer and only give a maxium of 1 to 2 years without treatment. this injection of funds would serve me well in getting the experimental treatment that i have been recearching since i was diagnosed.

i am wearey of giving out my personal details due to loosing thousands of dollars last year through an e mail scam, i can see by the professionalisim of your e mail and the fact that you have not just asked for my details shows me that this is a geniuine thing

I appoligise for the short life story but i am absolutly estatic about this,

if you could plase foward me more information due to myself being in the UK at the moment i would perfer to pick up my winnings in person

your sincirearly

Joe Hasem

caotic
22-09-2009, 01:47 PM
so i got an e mail back in abot 10 minutes

caotic
22-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Futher Information.ž
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2009 1:35:51 PM
To: caotic (caoticpenut@hotmail.com)
1 attachment
MY IDCARD...jpg (60.5 KB)

Dear Joe Hasem , How are you doing ? I received your email ,so sorry about your recentloss, its indeed bitter to hear that . In regards to your email , If ithappens that you show up in person to collect your prize money , be awarethat the British Govt is going to incure you for a Valued Added Tax (V.A.T ) before you will be able to pick up your funds and its not going tobe a small amount of money compared to the value of the funds. I am just aconcern friend, if you still insist to come directly, then furnish uswith your informations as requested on the previous notification email inother for us to verify and KEY-IN your informations on the computer. A copy of my IDCARD is attached also for a prove of my IDENTITY. Regards Mr Eddie Goodman.

caotic
22-09-2009, 01:54 PM
so i sent another reply after seeing how keen this guy was and how concerned he was about me paying tax

(this is my reply)

Mr Goodman,

thankyou for the speedy reply, i value your honesty and appreciate you looking out for my best intrests,

due to the nature and amout of funds i would really like to meet with yourself or an accociate, so we can descuss this matter further , i would like to arrange a meeting with all parties mentioned where myself and my atterney would give you all the relivant information that you require

i wait for your swift and soon reply

yours sincearly

Joe Hasem

caotic
22-09-2009, 02:18 PM
so i got sent another e mail like 1 minute late

Dear Joe Hasem , Please email us with your informations ASAP. Regards Eddie Goodman

caotic
22-09-2009, 02:23 PM
so here is my reply)..

dear Mr Goodman,
at this current point in time i am lacking in some of the information you require if you could please provide a postal address i will have my ciblings in australia post it to you asap, i have been advised by my atterney not to realease any more information after my last incodent, this is mainly due to the now being on the FBI database for scam victims, where all of my e mail and personal detail transactions are monotored to ensure my personal information remains safe and that the scamers go to prision (i HOPE lol)

i hope that this is sutible enough for you

yours sincearly

Joe Hasem

scotty mac
22-09-2009, 02:36 PM
this keeps gettin better n better lol

caotic
22-09-2009, 02:39 PM
think i might have scared him off

pesh
22-09-2009, 02:39 PM
i bet he never wrote back to that one . lol nice work ha ahha ha a

caotic
22-09-2009, 02:44 PM
thay are getting a bit smarter lol

NOT!!!!!!! informations?????? where is my MONEYS!!!!

EFE 1230
22-09-2009, 05:45 PM
so when can I pick out my new bike?

caotic
22-09-2009, 05:51 PM
SORRY GUYS I DONT THINK I WILL BE SPLURGING!!!!! have not received a reply e mail...... maybe its something i said..

Iceman
22-09-2009, 06:13 PM
And 11 replies to your own post must be some kind of record too

caotic
22-09-2009, 06:36 PM
have to tell the story ice as it divulged;)

Iceman
22-09-2009, 06:44 PM
blow by blow

caotic
22-09-2009, 06:46 PM
blood suckers, feel sorry for thwe poor bastards who fall for this shit

watkins
22-09-2009, 09:40 PM
would love to hear of one of these scam 'success stories'
i generally play along with the kooks too until they stop replying shit

Lucas
23-09-2009, 02:16 PM
I decided to have my fun with this scammer too. I copied and pasted the email Caotic got and sent along my reply to the email address in the email, pretending to be an Iranian refugee.

Good Afternoon Mr Eddie Goodman.

I am so much overjoyed to discover your email of my winningts. I am Iranian reffugee moved to australia only 1year ago and children and wife hungrey and need clothing. one son killed in war and 2 daughters stolen by rebels. ONLY little children left now and not find too much work for me. australia is wonderful but we dont have many things but you make that good change and give to us life again. thank you Eddie. thankyou.

You are wonderful man and I know I will to trust you as i trust in god. i go now and tell my familiy the wonderful news. Please be in contact soon.

Thankyou eddie

Lucas Fallaed

Volkswagen MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.Internet User Encouragement PromotionsVW MotorsP.O. Box 999ManchesterMR2 8GD We are officially announcing to you the result of VW Motors Email LotteryPromotion held on the 16th September 2009 as part of our programs toLaunch our multi million dollar office that was commissioned on 15th ofSeptember 2009 in Manchester United Kingdom. Your email was attached toticket number VJETTA-UK-VP990003-M4GA with draw number P93VWJ whichconsequently won you in the 2nd category prize, your email address wasextracted from our electronic email extraction system which randomlyselected Fifthteen (15) Lucky Winners of which your email address wasamong one of the lucky winner. You have therefore been approved for apayout of a total sum 850,000 GBP (EIGHT HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS). CONGRATULATIONS!!!We also advise that you keep your winning information very confidential asour security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation andunwarranted abuse of this program by some individuals. The selectionprocess was carried our through our computerized Email Selection System(ESS) which selects email from a database of over 600,000 email addresswas drawn from all over the continents of the World. This promotions beingthe first of its kind will now take place annually and we hope you willalso take part in our next year One Million Pounds Pound SterlingInternational Lottery Game. To file your claim, you are to contact ourCustomer Service Unit authorized to conduct the necessary Verification toenable you receive your Cash Prize.(You will receive more email uponacknowledgement of this email). Customer Service UnitCONTRACTED AGENCY: EDDIE GOODMAN & ASSOCIATES CONTACT PERSON Mr. Eddie Goodman.+44 703 190 6815Email: result@volkswagen-claims.net20 Queens land Road, LondonSW2 3JB ENGLAND. U.K--------------------------- You are to call your claims agent assigned for your claims, or send anemail to them, you are to provide to your agents the below under listedinformation as soon as possible: 1. NAME IN FULL:2. ADDRESS (IN FULL):3. NATIONALITY:4. AGE:5. SEX6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER: This program is promoted and sponsored by Microsoft,Emirates Airline andthe Shell Group and we intend to use this medium to help individualsgenerate fortunes, which would encourage them to expand their businessfrontiers thereby creating more opportunities and assisting withhumanitarian Concerns within their immediate environment. All winning mustbe claimed not later than one Week of Acknowledgment. After this date allunclaimed funds will be returned to VW Motors Treasury as Unclaimed. Yours in service,Patricia Angello.(Programs & Events).Material Copyright © 2009 The VW Co. Ltd.

About an hout later I got this back. The stupid fucker didn't realise he'd never sent me an email in the first place. I guess they sent out that many they don't keep track of what goes where...

VW Lottery Processing Centre.
VW Lottery Promo.
Greater Manchester,United Kingdom.

Attention :Lucas Fallaed

This is to inform you that the email which you have receive is 100% legitand not a HOAX, please reconfirm your details by entering them on therequired field stated below.

1. NAME IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS (IN FULL):
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. SEX
6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):
7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER:

As soon as you have emailed to us the informationfs requested above, yourclaims will be forwarded to the Processing Department, Thanks for your time & Congratulations once more.
Mr. Eddie Goodman.

My reply, trying to build some rapport so I can get him to do some stupid shit.

Good welcome Mr Eddie. Many thankyou for a fast reply. Im very excited and too my family is.

Please be kind as to share information on you as my family want to share you on our prayres when we think of your kindness. Please tell me about family and you of yours and send a photos. We will sent many kind feelings wand wishes to such a good man Mr Eddie Goodman

My detail are

1. NAME IN FULL: Lucas Fallaed
2. ADDRESS (IN FULL): Unit 1 Alexander Machonicie Centre, Monaro H'way Canberra ACT AUSTRALIA this is the Jail here in Canberra
3. NATIONALITY: Iranian residing in australia
4. AGE: 48
5. SEX man
6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD): no job
7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER: on phone on i have not a job. email is only contact on public computer

Thank you mr eddie.

We'll see where it goes from here.

caotic
23-09-2009, 05:49 PM
lucas you are sur a man of many tallents, so now it has come to you e mail thses guys and you automaticly WIN!!!!

WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN

i like the NOT A HOAX!!!! bit

reel him in reel him in

DONT MENTION THE FBI!!!!! it scares them off

80s freak
24-09-2009, 08:33 AM
I love a good laugh first thing in the morning thanks boys.

Fight_fan
24-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Lucas ur a pisser mate! :D

caotic
24-09-2009, 06:25 PM
im sorry but the TLR tread is killing this one!!!!!!

and lucas

YOU FUCKING FOCK MAN!!!

slickncghia
25-09-2009, 09:23 AM
lol i cant wait for this