PDA

View Full Version : Stuntskillz Oran park

pesh
19-09-2009, 11:40 AM
for all u guys that have heard about but never been to or seen stuntskills this is what its about , riding with ur m8's and tearing it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHaeJk1YSs

thepj
19-09-2009, 01:22 PM
looks fucken mad wanna learn how to do that shit, just dont have a bike for it atm.

BANDITROD
19-09-2009, 03:33 PM
fuckin wicked shit mate i am on the hunt for a a few parts and idea's to make a proper stunt bike for zeke ......not much available in that department but if you know of anything that they use for kids let me know mate his other stunt bike isn too small

el sammo
19-09-2009, 04:41 PM
freakin awsome edit!!! mad clip

pesh
19-09-2009, 05:04 PM
yeah no worries rod , u will have to sms me ur number again coz i got a new phone .
i reckon just set him up a motard pit bike like my little one .

hey sammo . its a fukin sick clip i love it when it changes from me to u Gangsta hecktik pimps

pesh
19-09-2009, 05:06 PM
hey thepj we never started out on a beat up bike , pretty sure we all had pimpin bikes , just moved onto bikes that are setup for our riding style and ability , but that said wait till mine comes back from extreme creations ,

thepj
19-09-2009, 06:25 PM
i had 2 sv650s, i'm still waiting to hear from insurance cause i wrote my bike off the other week not sure if i will get another one or paided out. my other sv needs few bits to get it running. if i get paid out on insurance i was looking to get either a gsx-r 600 or cbr 600.

Brodie
25-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey pesh you didnt say but its on again on October 4th isn't it???? Hope so, took the day off work LOL

serious groper
28-09-2009, 11:28 AM
When attending the course is there a high change of dropping to bike whilst learning? Or is the teaching basic for idiots like me so the chances of stacking are minimal?

scotty
28-09-2009, 12:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by serious groper

When attending the course is there a high change of dropping to bike whilst learning? Or is the teaching basic for idiots like me so the chances of stacking are minimal?
You will drop it.(or you are not trying). the crash cage on stunters is there for just that. The slow speed of road bike stunting means that most drop's are just that. a drop. the cage is there so that you dont do any casings and such.

yoda
28-09-2009, 08:05 PM
mate, stuntskills isnt a course as such, you just get out there and do your own thing..
that said, if u want to learn something, there will be heaps of guys willing to help you out!
get there, you'll have a blast!

BANDITROD
28-09-2009, 08:09 PM
hey jon ........keith from wack is meeting corey up there apparently

thepj
28-09-2009, 08:51 PM
i'll probly come down and check it out, doubt i'll have a bike by then insurance is dragging it out...keep telling me tomorrow.