spart666
18-09-2009, 02:36 AM
HI ALL LONG TIME
HOPEFULLY SOMEONE HERE WILL HAVE A CLUE
GSXR 1100 FIGHTER
GOT HOLD OF A BANDIT 12 95/96 WIRING LOOM NOT HACKED FOR THE FIGHTER
THE FIGHTER HAS A BANDIT 12 ENGINE
GRAFTED THE LOOM ON EVERYTHING WORKS BIKES IN NUETRAL HAPPY BOY
LEAVE IT FOR ABOUT A MONTH FINISH THE BIKE OFF FOR A SHOW GO TO RIDE IT PUT INTO GEAR GOES DEAD IE ENGINE CUTS OUT
AFTER A AFTERNOON FUCKING WITH THE SIDE STAND WIRING PUT IT AWAY GO ON HOLIDAY
SO BACK NOW AND TRYING TO SORT IT
CLUTCH SWITCH IS DISABLED BIKE WILL START WITHOUT PULLING IN THE CLUTCH
SIDE STAND SWITCH NEVER HAD ONE SO HAVE JOINED THE GREEN/BLACK AND WHITE TOGETHER DOES THE SAME ENGINE JUST STOPS WHEN YOU PUT IT INTO GEAR
SO STILL SCRATCHING MY HEAD GONE BACK THROUGH THE WIRING AND I NOTICED THAT IV ONLY GOT ONE WIRE COMING FROM THE NUETRAL SWITCH ITS BLUE. WHAT ACCORDING TO EVERY DIAGRAM IV SEEN I SHOULD HAVE IS A BLUE WIRE RED AND BLACK WIRE AND A GREEN AND BLUE WIRE
AND THE BIT THAT MAKES ME THINK THIS IS THE ISSUE IS THAT THOSE TWO EXTRA WIRES GO DIRECTLY INTO THE CDI!
I RECON THE NUETRAL SWITCH PICK UP ON MY BIKE IS FROM THE ORIGINAL GSXR ENGINE I HAD RUNNING GSXR WIRING

SO AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK / IS THERE A QUICK MOD I CAN DO OR SHOULD I VISIT eb*y AND GET A BANDIT PICK UP
HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253288205.jpg

Shadowzone
18-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Fuck Spart if that's ya ride I want a go. Oh and a quick blocky on ya bike would be nice too!

Mate I haven't got anything I can say here Banditrod would most likely know, but the swinger in that pic gave me a hard on...

sharky
18-09-2009, 05:44 AM
quote:but the swinger in that pic gave me a hard on.
Hate to see what the catwoman did to ya [:p]

The crow
18-09-2009, 10:45 AM
It sounds like u were on the right track with your thinking so far. Usualy the engine cutting out would be the side stand conections. They are hooked up to a little piston that pushes in and out with the side stand so have u looked at that or is it not there ?