PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo Im toying with a scammer :D

Razorback
15-09-2009, 06:32 PM
I got an email from one of these fucken bozos in my hotmail the other day and after reading the thread where the dude is scamming the nigerians... I decided to reply to it and see if I could provoke a response... this is how its gone so far LOL :D

It started with....
__________________________________________________ _____________
> The Personal Account officer.
> Diamond Bank Plc[DBNPLC].
> Reply to:dave_hamm100@yahoo.fr
>
> My Dear Friend,
>
> My name is David Hammett, I am an accountant in the foreign bill of exchange operation department of the Diamond Bank
>
> Plc(DBNPLC)here in Nigeria.I am writing you due to the following and impressive information about you through an
>
> internet geneological research.
>
> In my department,we discovered along term deposited fund of{$18.Million} Eighteen Million,United States Dollars in
>
> an account which belongs to a foriegn Deceased customer,who died alongside with his family in a auto crash on April
>
> 21st 2006 in Lagos-Nigeria.
>
> The management have been expecting his next of kin to come over for his claim as the huge fund can not be release
>
> unless somebody applies for it legally as the beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased/fund as indicated in our
>
> banking guideline.Unfortunately all efforts to locate the next of kin to the deceased by the bank management proved
>
> abortive.Now as the personal accountant to the deceased,after much official enquiry/verification through the deposit
>
> files of the deceased, I was able to realise that his supposed next of kin died along side with his (WIFE) in the
>
> auto crash on April 21st 2006.
>
> I will like to present you to the bank as the bonafide next of kin to the late deceased since you bear the same last
>
> name with the deceased so that this fund can be transfered to your bank account as the bonafide beneficiary to the
>
> fund.

> unclaimed after the exsisting period of four years,as the fund shall be automatically transfered into the national
>
> treasury account as unclaimed bill.As the personal accountant to the deceased, I therefore decide to make business
>
> with you by releasing the fund {$18.Million} Eighteen Million United States Dollars (interest included)to you as the
>
> next of kin to the deceased for safe keeping of the fund/subsequent disbursement as I do not want the fund to be
>
> transfered into the national treasury as unclaimed fund.
>
> Note :This transaction is 100% risk free as I have all required information/documents which shall aid the total
>
> accomplishment of this fund into your personal account as the beneficiary to the deceased.Upon the confirmation of
>
> your positive response,I shall send to you by fax/mail of the commencement step,with full information of the bank
>
> and that of the deceased for instant inception of this transaction,I will prefer if you contact me on my private
>
> email account: dave_hamm100@yahoo.fr
>
> Sincerely
>
> Mr.David Hammett
> Personal Account Officer
> Diamond Bank Plc [DBNPLC].
__________________________________________________ __________

My Response

Hi David

Can you suck my balls please ?

Oh and by the way send me your bank and credit card details... if you dont get eaten by a lion before hand..

Cheers

Lol ok it wasnt very well thought through but I was stoned :D

He comes back with
__________________________________________________ ___________

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:29:59 +0000
Subject: RE: I NEED YOUR TRUST !!! (CLAIM OF INHERITANCE).
To: pjmartin99@hotmail.com

WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE AND ASH TO ME.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Ash ? wtf ? not only is he a very bad scammer he cant even speak engrish properlee

So I responded with the only thing I could

De: Peter Martin <pjmartin99@hotmail.com>
Objet: RE: I NEED YOUR TRUST !!! (CLAIM OF INHERITANCE).
À: dave_hamm104@yahoo.fr
Date: Samedi 12 Septembre 2009, 0h31

Because you are a scamming piece of shit.

Next question ?

To my amazement he comes back with

DEAR FRIEND,

FIRST LET ME CORRECT A VERY WRONG IMPRESSION. YOU OFFEND ME WHEN YOU THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THAT MEAN YOU CALLED THIS TRANSACTION A SCAM THAT ARE NOT IN ANYWAY ATTRIBUTED TO ME. I VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD THE FACT THAT VERY HUMAN OCCURANCES ARE SIGNIFICANT TO THE EXPANDING COMMERCIAL WORLD, BUT YOU MUST ALSO KNOW THAT IN EVERY TWELVE THERE MUST BE A JUDA. BUT I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS WORLD IS FULL OF LIES AND DECEITS,WHERE LEGITIMATE EXIST,ILLEGITIMATE EXISTS AS WELL,THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO IMPERSONATE PEOPLE'S PERSONALITY,I CAN SINCERELY ASSURE YOU THAT I AM A LEGITIMATE BANKER,I DO NOT NEED TO DEFRAUND ANYONE OF THEIR HARD EARN MONEY BEFORE I COULD MAKE A LIVING. I JUST SORT THIS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH OF US TO BENEFIT FROM,SINCE THERE IS NO ONE TO CLAIM THIS FUND,AND IF IT IS NOT CLAIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IT WOULD SEND TO THE BANK TREASURY AS AN UNCLAIM FUND,I JUST NEED YOU ONCE AGAIN TO REASON ALONG WITH ME,AND AS WELL CO-OPERATE WITH ME SO THAT WE CAN BOTH BE OF MUTUAL BENEFIT.

I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE.

BEST REGARD,

DAVID HAMMETT

So I figured

De: Peter Martin <pjmartin99@hotmail.com>
Objet: RE: I NEED YOUR TRUST !!! (CLAIM OF INHERITANCE).
À: dave_hamm104@yahoo.fr
Date: Dimanche 13 Septembre 2009, 4h39

Sup David

I havnt got your bank details yet ?

Please send me your ank information so I can withdraw all your money!

Cmon David you started this... except your name isnt even David is it ? Its Mbongo or Umbutu or something like that LOL

Credit card details David... send them NOW!
__________________________________________________ ______________

And hes still not done

__________________________________________________ _______________

: David Hammett (dave_hamm104@yahoo.fr)
Sent: Tuesday, 15 September 2009 4:33:14 PM
To: Peter Martin (pjmartin99@hotmail.com)

HOW DO YOU MEAN?

Rofl... and so I sent this.... but havnt got a reply yet.

I mean if your new to this scamming stuff maybe I can help.

I find the best way to learn anything is to learn from your mistakes and you are really good at making them so you will have lots to learn from.

Firstly though David I will need your bank account details. If I am going to assist you I cant do it for free, you understand of course ?

So send me your banking or credit card details then we can talk about how much I will charge to make you into a decent human being. I hope you have lots of money though because your pretty far gone mate, its gonna take a lot of work to bring you back in to society. Maybe get you a job.... youve probably never had a job before have you ? Hell do you even know what work is ?

Its like free entertainment [:p]

Fight_fan
15-09-2009, 06:47 PM
LOL Thats a bit harsh mate, he's tryin to hook u up! ;)
Isnt it funny how his typing skills turn to shit when he decides to respond! Only the initial email is written correctly!

Mishdog20
15-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Hehe, what a pisser. I cant believe the dumb shit replied, he mustve known he wasnt gonna get anywere. Dickhead.

EFE 1230
15-09-2009, 07:34 PM
NO NO NO!!!

Look mate abusing them is not toying with them, ya gotta be sweet like ya wanna fuck the guy's daughter, build up his belief and get him thinking your gunna help his nigger arse out.

that's how the 419 baiters get pictures of the niggers with a fish on the end of their dick!

what you want to do is reply telling him it was your 12yo son that was being nasty to him, change your tone, apologize and start some bullshit about how you should punish him, ask him about his family, send him a generic pic of your's then string it out with the family plesantries.

Then if he bites you ask for a pic of him holding a sign with "I want Dave's babies", tell him if he's serious and not a scammer he needs to do it to continue with your "business" relationship to build "trust"

this nigger sounds like he's on his own not one of the syndicates that stop replying as soon as you deviate from the norm play him right and you'll get the pic with a fish on the niggers dick!!!!

Razorback
15-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey his email addy is on the post... we should flood him with crap LOL

Specter
15-09-2009, 10:50 PM
should send other scam emails to him... :P

336LJ
16-09-2009, 01:25 AM
yeah full string the retard along. I have been waiting for an email like that so I Can say something like along the lines of.
"I can only transfer $40,000 to your account, if you pay the transfer fee of $5000 to my bank, the manager will then use the details of your bank, to transfer the $40,000 + the $5000 ($45,000 total)back to you. this bank also awards an extra $2000 for large transfer rates as a show of customer loyalty..."

but if all else fails, at least get him to brand a knuckle duster emblem into his ass and make him do a handstand on a cop car over there.