PDA

View Full Version : Best Quote Ever.

Neo Dutch
13-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Attributed to Crown Prosecutor Gary Corr after recent paedo case:

"The problem was not so much that we had to show the photos in the court room, but stoppng the jury members from jumping the rails and beating him to death when we did."

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 06:33 PM
top quote alright. I begged off a jury for that shit once. Flog the lot of em

Lucas
13-09-2009, 06:34 PM
yeah, I read that article this morning and it is a brilliant quote. They should have let the jury members beat the sick fuck to death though. Filming himself raping his little kids then selling them on the net.

Elapid
13-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Fucking deadbeat cunt. I hope he gets what he deserves.

papa smurf
13-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Water pipe & barbed wire will cure it.:(

Bear
13-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm told that they are the lowest rung on the ladder when in prison.

ashcook
13-09-2009, 09:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

I was told for this reason they get sent to the worst prisons for the inmates to deal with them. Rockspiders aren't tolerated anywhere.

Lucas
13-09-2009, 09:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by ashcook

quote:Originally posted by Bear

I was told for this reason they get sent to the worst prisons for the inmates to deal with them. Rockspiders aren't tolerated anywhere.

They usually end up in the worst prisons but unfortunately they end up in protective units where they are locked in 23hrs a day so they can't be gotten to. Someone needs to leave his cell door unlocked.

336LJ
13-09-2009, 10:20 PM
I can't remember the name of the movie. but its the one where people are kidnapped or something, and told to RUN and if they get away, they win (life most likely) and these guys go after them with all sorts of wicked weaponry and kill the shit out of them.
This needs to be a new sport
Hunt the pedo. Be hilarious watching that Denis Furgeson cunt running, he looks like a retarded pidgeon. PAPOWW - CRACK, down they go.. few more (thousand) rounds into the fucker while he's down to make sure. but its not nearly a quick enough death for those scum cunts when I think of it..
crossbows.. ooh yeah...