PDA

View Full Version : Rolling

Lucas
12-09-2009, 07:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhqbV0U47Zo&feature=related

Cruisecontrol
12-09-2009, 07:50 PM
He says himself "about 400 yards" which makes it a very UN-amazing US sniper shot.

The aftermath is worth a chuckle though.

Lucas
12-09-2009, 08:08 PM
yeah, 400yds isn't anything special. It says somewhere its just on his uncles property. The "sniper" was just a tag to get people to watch.

sharky
12-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Wow...he can shoot dead an innocent creature ....big fukin man

puppet
12-09-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm with you sharky.

BANDITROD
12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
now now gun envy will get you to soft cocks nowhere ;)

Lucas
12-09-2009, 09:26 PM
[:p]you blokes eat meat right?

You do realise that meat comes from innocent creatures before you take home that neat little plastic package from the butcher[:p]:D

rock hard
12-09-2009, 09:43 PM
thank fuck the goats dont own sniper rifles remember the roo in croc dundee..

Docktor
12-09-2009, 09:51 PM
i know a bloke who knows a bloke who could help them goats on some to way good cheap hardware at a discount price.. . . . . . . . . ..

i am split both ways here, was a fuckin funny roll down the hill and if the goat slipped it woulda been funnier than a bloke snappin one off at it.. .

sharky
12-09-2009, 10:23 PM
quote:you blokes eat meat right?
Yes I do....and if I was to kill something it would be to eat not just for 'fun'.

gumby190
12-09-2009, 10:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

i am split both ways here, was a fuckin funny roll down the hill and if the goat slipped it woulda been funnier than a bloke snappin one off at it.. .

Have to agree.....

kevkatana
13-09-2009, 12:12 AM
The quote "you busted his arse hard Bruce" worries me! Now say it out loud with a lisp:D

pt
13-09-2009, 12:14 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

Wow...he can shoot dead an innocent creature ....big fukin man

agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment^^

and also as cruise said. 400 yards? try 1000 next time.

EDIT: interesting video all the same[:p]

StuNVA
13-09-2009, 08:48 AM
I like bowhunting, change the 400 yards to 40 (or even 10 - 20) and give them a sporting chance, Bruce.

Issues
13-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Here goats are feral along with other pests, its a job that needs to get done so HTFU. Although they are not in Au it is still an important part of life. I didn't realise there were so many tree huggers here.

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 09:12 AM
there is no greater release than shooting anything thats moving ah bows guns, heck we hunt with ferrets as well lets face it killings fun

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 09:16 AM
great video made me laugh so hard my head hurts

sharky
13-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Tell ya what then...go into the bush with a knife and tackle as few feral pigs..thats a fair fight...
Its easy to shoot something dead from a distance...
I personally just don't get off on killing something for the fun of it...

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 09:34 AM
yep been dogging too

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 09:37 AM
each to their own

Neo Dutch
13-09-2009, 04:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by Issues

I didn't realise there were so many tree huggers here.

Yep, and it's chock full of filthy racists and whinging fucking pomgolians.

BANDITROD
13-09-2009, 05:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tarzan

there is no greater release than shooting anything thats moving ah bows guns, heck we hunt with ferrets as well lets face it killings fun
x2

puppet
13-09-2009, 06:08 PM
So tell me, what is the difference between you "Hunters" using a bow,gun,knife a dog or whatever and going out and killing goats, roo's, pigs, camels, buffalo "Or anything else that moves" As opposed to Martin Bryant going and killing people, I mean it"s still killing isn't it?

Neo Dutch
13-09-2009, 06:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by muppet

So tell me, what is the difference between you "Hunters" using a bow,gun,knife a dog or whatever and going out and killing goats, roo's, pigs, camels, buffalo "Or anything else that moves" As opposed to Martin Bryant going and killing people, I mean it"s still killing isn't it?

So tell me, what is the differnce between muppet making love to his wife, as opposed to fucking his mother or daughter, I mean it's still sex isn't it.

Lucas
13-09-2009, 06:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neo Dutch

quote:Originally posted by muppet

So tell me, what is the differnce between muppet making love to his wife, as opposed to fucking his mother or daughter, I mean it's still sex isn't it.

oh...oh......SNAP

teehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe[:p]

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 06:43 PM
lol fair dinkum if ya can't tell the difference between humans and animals you'll need to get rid of yer gerbils muppet

BANDITROD
13-09-2009, 06:55 PM
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GUV
13-09-2009, 07:36 PM
The Tarzan I remember wasn't a REDNECK.

Do you have a stutter, what's with the double posts.

yoda
13-09-2009, 07:46 PM
he's rolling.... he's rolling...
Bahahahaha now i've got the chuckles!

StuNVA
13-09-2009, 07:46 PM
love it

BANDITROD
13-09-2009, 08:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by GUV

whats wrong with rednecks

Cruisecontrol
13-09-2009, 08:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

quote:Originally posted by GUV

whats wrong with rednacks

The fuckers can't spell...

BANDITROD
13-09-2009, 08:11 PM
lol

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Just trying to get my post numbers up. I'm no redneck either, but my mum is. hahahaha stutter cough stutter

Tarzan
13-09-2009, 08:22 PM
sorry to offend you guv maybe I could help by pulling that silver spoon out of your arse

336LJ
13-09-2009, 10:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by puppet

well we don't usually end up in jail for killing a goat.. Allthough some goats deserve a bullet alot less than some people I know.

That and of course theres no real need to use an actual "scapeGOAT", to disarm the entire country :D

Lucas
14-09-2009, 08:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

That and of course theres no real need to use an actual "scapeGOAT", to disarm the entire country :D

http://instantrimshot.com/

GUV
14-09-2009, 08:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tarzan

sorry to offend you guv maybe I could help by pulling that silver spoon out of your arse

No offence taken and that would be GUV thank you very much.

Perhaps I could teach you which end of the spoon is the handle once we have removed it.

336LJ
14-09-2009, 01:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

bahah I'll admit I was a bit hesitant, rimshot sounded alot like rimjob

OzFighter
14-09-2009, 05:25 PM
There's nothing better than calling in a fox or feral dog to 30m then splitting it's chest with a razor sharp broadhead launched from a 70lb compound bow at 300+ feet per second and watching it do a backflip then take off only to hit the dirt a few minutes later.

You anti's need to STFU and be happy that your fellow Australians are out there keeping the farms and state forests feral free so you can admire the cute little native animals and smell the pretty flowers without having your face mauled off by a rabid feral pitbull.

BANDITROD
14-09-2009, 05:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fuckin amen to that

sharky
14-09-2009, 05:57 PM
I've got nothing against the culling of destructive non-native creatures...
I just get pissed when some people go out killing just for the fun of it, the whole 'woohoo look at me, big dick man...I can shoot 'fings wiv me gun' attitude.

I was an active animal rights punk in the uk....I can argue the toss as long as you can and we'll still not agree...so let's just leave this here and agree to disagree...[}:)]

BANDITROD
14-09-2009, 05:59 PM
ok russ sounds good to me mate

Tarzan
14-09-2009, 06:42 PM
your on mate too easy

DiscoDan
14-09-2009, 07:05 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lucas

bahah I'll admit I was a bit hesitant, rimshot sounded alot like rimjob

ditto, I've avoided the link everytime it's been posted for the last year and now I find out it's perfectly innocent

puppet
14-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Don't tell me the chest beating dominant alpha male hunter/gatherers are laying down and their arms and pulling their heads in. What's the world coming to?

336LJ
15-09-2009, 02:12 AM

Don't tell me the chest beating dominant alpha male hunter/gatherers are laying down and their arms and pulling their heads in. What's the world coming to?

Well my missus aint gonna beat the shit out of HERSELF now is she..
a mans work is never done...and neither are the fucking dishes...
[:p]
I can already hear the non violence activists foaming at the keyboard cause I havn't used the "Sarcasm' font..

sharky
15-09-2009, 05:47 AM
quote:I can already hear the non violence activists foaming at the keyboard cause I havn't used the "Sarcasm' font..

Never said I was one of those type [}:)]

BANDITROD
15-09-2009, 07:05 AM
oh no puppet i can just see this going on for fucking age's mate i am happy to agree to dissagree

Lucas
15-09-2009, 08:06 AM

I'll keep it going for ya[:p]

What the fuck has hunting got to do with chest beating alpha males?

Maybe you need to spend some time at your local range and get to know a few hunters and get yourself invited out for a night. You'd then realise that the majority of hunters in Australia are ethical hunters-meaning that they ONLY hunt introduced pests for either pest control or to put a bit of meat in their freezers. I take the occasional roo for dog meat. The property I shoot on is a working station and the owners appreciate it when a few legs are brought back for their dogs. Everyone I shoot with and myself included won't take a shot unless it can be certain its a one shot kill without any undue suffering (gutshots or woundings).

Yeah, there are fuckwits out there who want to kill anything and everything but in reality these blokes are few and far between.

While I can understand where the anti hunting sentiment is coming from I also understand the effect feral animals have on australia.

Its estimated that there are approx 20 million foxes in australia and that they alone kill 190 million native birds each year. Include to that number the amount of reptiles, amphibians, and small mammals and you have an animal that is decimating our small natives, There is the same number of pigs out there too. 40% of all lambs killed and eaten are taken by pigs, not to mention the enormous amount damage they cause rooting up the earth, wallowing etc. Heve you seen what pigs do to fences?

Do a google search on Feral dogs around the ACT. See what they are doing to the stock in the hills around here......

Just 3 small examples but add to that the more common introduced species, the rabbits, hares, goats, sheep, deer, horses, donkeys, cattle, camels and Buffalo that number in their millions upon millions and consider the ecological impact that these animals have.

Your anti hunting sentiment somewhat reminds me of the typical anti motorcycling sentiment........

latheboy
15-09-2009, 08:42 AM
:D:D:D;)

Zed14
15-09-2009, 06:07 PM
puppet doesnt need to go to a range to prove himself a man. while your at the range shooting and holding your mates cock so he doesnt fuck up the shot puppets probably doing his own shooting right up your wifes snatch.

Lucas
15-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Zed, you're licking puppets nuts while he's rearending your dad right?[xx(][xx(]

You've really got no fucking idea bloke. Hunting has nothing to do with proving yourself 'a man'. If it did mate you'd be screwed, you could shoot all the animals in Australia and you'd still be nothing more than a sloppy twat on the rag.[:X]

Elapid
15-09-2009, 07:35 PM
20 years ago shooting was a normal thing to do. I was bought up on a property and firearms were tools we used on a daily basis. Now, the greenies and bunny hugging faggots seem to want everyone to think that people going into the bush to shoot a deer a bunch of rabbits or whatever are going on shooting sprees and putting rounds into anything that moves, which is a load of bullshit. Most shooters are law abiding blokes and women that only take a shot if they know one shot is all that is required to humanly dispatch an animal. Unfortunately, you get the odd fuckwit that does act like a wanker and makes people that shoot look bad...sort of like the fuckstain that was on an r1 or r6 a while ago that hit some old duck and kept going- that made responsible riders look bad.
I've been shooting for most of my life and haven't killed anyone yet, or gone blasting native wildlife for fun.
Unfortunately now, most kids have it rammed down their throats at school that shooting is bad mmmmkay. People need to use their brains(I know, like that'll happen in this fucked up day and age) and realise that hunting is one way that feral animal control is being done with no charge to the tax payer and results in a lot less native animals being killed then poisoning does.
Kris.

Iceman
15-09-2009, 07:37 PM
So......... can someone tell me what is a streetfighter?

Oops, wrong pointless thread.

Elapid
15-09-2009, 07:41 PM
It comes from the ducati factory Iceman. They're fully sik bro.

Iceman
15-09-2009, 07:42 PM
lol

sharky
15-09-2009, 07:47 PM
I thought me and Rod put this topic to bed a few pages back...[|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)][|)]

Lucas
15-09-2009, 07:58 PM
yeah, i think it needs to go to bed

Nudie
15-09-2009, 08:26 PM
nooooooooooo................ it cant end yet!!
I cant find the popcorn smilie thing (i've checked the herbal organic soy vegetarian worm farm and the gun safe. It's nowhere to be found I tells ya!)

Tarzan
15-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah this needs to end so I can get out for a shot or lay a few nets or....

puppet
15-09-2009, 10:16 PM
You really are an A grader.

Tarzan
15-09-2009, 10:20 PM
hahhaha go on mate its all a bit of a laugh now thats my last dig

336LJ
16-09-2009, 01:15 AM
I just wanna know what ninja skills are needed to actually IMPROVE your aim whilst having your cock fiddled with.. thats the exact opposite of what would happen for me..

Zed14
16-09-2009, 05:15 PM
no you have no idea lucas. ive prob done more hunting than you. only it was to fill the fridge and our stomachs. not just for fun and to waste a few rounds.

gixkat
16-09-2009, 06:10 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253153626.jpg

Cant we all just get along [:o)][:o)]:D

BANDITROD
16-09-2009, 06:21 PM
maybe if i post a pic of me in mankini with my guns will make it all better lol

sharky
16-09-2009, 07:11 PM
quote:maybe if i post a pic of me in mankini with my guns will make it all better lol
I'll make an exception....somethings can be fun to shoot..[:0]

BANDITROD
16-09-2009, 07:13 PM
hahahahahahahahaha i hope you dont mean your load cos thats just sick lol

Lucas
17-09-2009, 12:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Zed14

no you have no idea lucas. ive prob done more hunting than you. only it was to fill the fridge and our stomachs. not just for fun and to waste a few rounds.

I'm happy for you zed, I honestly am[xx(] I'm sure you've done more of everything than everyone else and you have an excuse to make yourself feel better about it where as everyone else is doing it cause they are fuckwits right!!!!

I posted a video that I and alot of other people found entertaining and you pop in with some of your cockhead keyboard hero comments and now try to turn it intp a pissing comp. "I've prob done more hunting than you"!!! PFFFFT, hats off to ya mate. You've had more sex with men than me too.

Elapid
17-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Come on Lucas, everyone knows you had the most man sex. :)

Lucas
17-09-2009, 04:05 PM
[:p][:p][:p]

I thought they were women though Kris, those Thai lady-boys are so damn convincing

GUV
18-09-2009, 07:46 AM
I'm just guessing here but I think that there would be a few here that wouldn't be capable of anything more than kiddie sex, they're easy to spot.

You know who you are.

Neo Dutch
18-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Guv, your real name is Dennis Ferguson isn't it?

Lucas
18-09-2009, 11:04 AM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253259535.jpg

Large
18-09-2009, 07:38 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1253343319.jpg