PDA

View Full Version : Damo's taking it to the streets.

EXBEN
10-09-2009, 10:44 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1252660202.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1252657707.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1252637907.jpg

EXBEN
10-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Back to where streetfighting all began.

pt
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
what happened to Hart?

Tone
11-09-2009, 04:45 AM
The courier! Note the GPS...I saw him up at the shops the other day and had to help him find his car and there's only 12 parking spaces ;).

damo1
11-09-2009, 07:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by pt

what happened to Hart?

Long story but i aint there anymore[:I]

damo1
11-09-2009, 07:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tone

The courier! Note the GPS...I saw him up at the shops the other day and had to help him find his car and there's only 12 parking spaces ;).

bahahahhahaha thanks again for that mate;)

pappas
11-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Looks good Damo! I like what you did with the head light.

sen
11-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Always pondered being a courier.. better than sitting at a desk.

DiscoDan
11-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Name to a face, I saw you at some lights a couple of weeks ago near cremorne. The paintwork on the screen caught my attention, very nice. BTW, how well do the mirrors work down there?

Gix11
11-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Good to see you back in action on a 'fighter Damo. I thought we'd lost you to the chook chaser crew for a while there.

damo1
11-09-2009, 05:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by DiscoDan

Name to a face, I saw you at some lights a couple of weeks ago near cremorne. The paintwork on the screen caught my attention, very nice. BTW, how well do the mirrors work down there?

Their excellent for looking are your shoes;)

In other words they don't work at all!

The only reason their on there is because the indicators are in them,if it wasn't for them i wouldn't even have mirrors on it.
Just like the blade i had.

damo1
11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Good to see you back in action on a 'fighter Damo. I thought we'd lost you to the chook chaser crew for a while there.

Cheers mate i was never lost just had a change;) but did miss having a fighter.

Thanks to Exben for finally getting some shots up of the gixer.
As soon as we get our computer usb port fixed Hopefully i'll be able to get up shots of the whole build.

watch this space[^]

Iceman
11-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Looks good Damo. That box is awesome. lol

Jockney Rebel
11-09-2009, 06:55 PM
hi damo whats the money like lol ..no wait id automatically go into "pommie" courier mode and get nicked inside 5 minutes

Cruisecontrol
11-09-2009, 07:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

what happened to Hart?

Didn't suffer the same fate as Burke?

GingerNinja
11-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Thats the shortiest shorty that I've ever seen!

damo1
12-09-2009, 09:05 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

what happened to Hart?

Didn't suffer the same fate as Burke?

Na mate i'd rather not go into it.

Lets just say i walked away never to return to honda.

damo1
12-09-2009, 09:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

hi damo whats the money like lol ..no wait id automatically go into "pommie" courier mode and get nicked inside 5 minutes

What so your telling me that you convict sending bastards would ride worse than we do????? LOL

Mate the moneys pretty good actually and i mean after expenses.

You should contact all the courier companies and talk to tham about a motorcycle recovery deal with your new venture mate.

damo1
12-09-2009, 09:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by GingerNinja

Thats the shortiest shorty that I've ever seen!

R6 GYTR can, Standard length no mods to it.

It sounds fuckn awesome through the CBD at full noise:D

damo1
12-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Ah Si any chance of a couple of ASF stickers for my Box??

Got Extreme ones on there now from Ben and Pete.

Be good so people that see me around know i'm a member and can comment on my impecable riding and law abiding when working.

Jockney Rebel
12-09-2009, 11:52 PM

What so your telling me that you convict sending bastards would ride worse than we do????? LOL

Mate the moneys pretty good actually and i mean after expenses.

You should contact all the courier companies and talk to tham about a motorcycle recovery deal with your new venture mate.

apparently andys already done that and with no joy but ill check it out mate definitely ill be down in sydney during the week every week in a couple of months anyway

Jockney Rebel
12-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Be good so people that see me around know i'm a member and can comment on my impecable riding and law abiding when working.
lol erm yeah ..ill fire you some cards through mate and as soon as i can afford those keyrings ill be knocking some of them your way [btw any firms down there got there own fleets ?]

damo1
13-09-2009, 11:18 AM

lol erm yeah ..ill fire you some cards through mate and as soon as i can afford those keyrings ill be knocking some of them your way [btw any firms down there got there own fleets ?]

Mate i couldn't tell ya to be honest?? as far as i'm aware all couriers are contractors and have their own vehicles, but i could be wrong.

I know that Mail call has an agreement with NRMA and a break down is responded to with in an hr.

And apparently NRMA are contracted to stick to that time frame and mail call are proiritised for being couriers.

Might be somewthing you can work into a busness proposal and do better times/rates??????

Got any SOS stickers for my box????? Free advertising.

Actually anyone can through stickers my way and ill run them ion my box if you like.

Sounds a bit strange saying i'm running stickers on my box??

Gix11
18-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Damo, I'll try and kick the slack bastards downstairs in the arse and get some for you mate. Leave it with me.

scotty
18-09-2009, 02:21 PM
I've got some SYM scoota stickers for ya[:I]

26-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Mail Call... I worked for those poofters in 1985!!! Back then we got a bomber jacket and a dodgy two-way the size of a small phone exchange.

Like Ben said, couriers were building the original Streetfighters out of write-offs and having a ball while earning a decent dollar.