PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we just don't want the Fuckers

Shadowzone
10-09-2009, 10:31 AM
I think it's high time this kicked off over here in Oz.

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/story/2009/09/10/vandal-targets-new-speed-camera/

Razorback
10-09-2009, 11:01 AM
I cant believe its the first time someone has done it...

But you cant fucken win... I mean we just pay the difference for the repairs in tax.

336LJ
10-09-2009, 01:44 PM
AWESOME

grindella
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM
the one near the Bulli Pub was cut down days after it was installed (well over 15 years ago), in those days they were on round poles. The thing is no one broadcasts when they are vandalised. The one near Swansea had its lens painted black. I would believe that many other have been "attacked" too.

Bear
10-09-2009, 07:19 PM
I reckon they're an easy target for anyone with a paintball gun.
Drive-by paint-balling. :D

Tarzan
10-09-2009, 07:29 PM
people power maybe everyone should get in on the act that'll learn em

rock hard
10-09-2009, 08:11 PM
The reason normal ish people go to those extremes is simply people are sick of getting screwed in the arse(some people prefer it but thats annother story.)Here in perth there was a time that a small number of cameras were damaged one middle aged guy drove his car into it rooting it..

336LJ
11-09-2009, 01:10 AM
u needa get creative, like super impose some really random things like dude using wheelbarrow, kid on bigwheels, pram, moped, golf buggy, then take turns with a mate to hold each pic up to the camera, then speed past it and see if it catches the images one by one, get them goin. WTF???

HOS
11-09-2009, 09:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Spot on !
Take a fast car, nothing too flash, take the plates off it, passenger with a paint ball gun with nightsights, go out in middle of the night and zap every speed camera in your area, driver keeps it nailed while passenger shoots...........repeat as necessary until the condition clears up :D

Shadowzone
11-09-2009, 09:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

quote:Originally posted by Bear

Spot on !
Take a fast car, nothing too flash, take the plates off it, passenger with a paint ball gun with nightsights, go out in middle of the night and zap every speed camera in your area, driver keeps it nailed while passenger shoots...........repeat as necessary until the condition clears up :D

Do it properly hit the cunts with a shotty and be done with it. Oh and shoot the cameras too

If I thought it could be organised without my going to jail, I'd set up 5 teams to simultaneously torch the 5 fixed cams in SE Qld. Alas I don't fancy another stretch in 1 of her majesties less glamorous resorts so I'm out of it...:D

boris
11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
5 in se qld has anyone been near coffs lately we have 6 in about 60 k's get ur elite team together shadow and u can use here 4 practice

wackyrider
11-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Good on him.