PDA

View Full Version : Where DOES the money go?????

OZ750L
08-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I got this in an email yesterday. Anyone know if this is true?

Have you ever seen this symbol on your food products?

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1252430178.jpg

The LHS symbol is that of the - HALAL CERTIFICATION AUTHORITY - AUSTRALIA
This is a Muslim Association that collects money from the Australian Food Industry for this symbol so that Muslims will purchase the product. Yet we are told the Muslim population are only one and a half percent of Australia's total!
On a recent radio talk-back show a well know host was alerted to this practice He hit a stone wall when trying to find out HOW MUCH money was paid to this organization and WHERE the money went.
It was explained that by buying those marked products at least you are supporting a religion that is actively trying to destroy the Australian way of life or at the other extreme the money MAY be supporting terrorism.
Many Australian Companies are paying this money including BEGA, CADBURY and many other well known companies. Check before you buy.
DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT MONEY IS GOING?
Until you know, support those companies that support the Australian way of life

Adam McGregor
08-09-2009, 12:32 PM
I,for one will not support these mofo's. My line og work is to delete these fuckers of the face of the planet. Cadbury,you've changed.

Docktor
08-09-2009, 12:37 PM
woteva skins does for a job i support him. doesnt hahal mean the chocolate was blessed by a "whatever" they call em and faced towards mecca before its poor little chocolate throat was slit ??

DiscoDan
08-09-2009, 12:47 PM
What a load of shit, if there's some facts behind it then lets get em on the table but otherwise it's unsubstantiated shock-jock crap. The truth could just as easily be that there's no cost or profit it from it and it's something the muslim community provides to allow people to eat within their beliefs, just the same as the jewish community does with Kosher certification. The point is we don't know and my mum always taught me that if you don't know what you're talking about then shutup

rant over.

Fight_fan
08-09-2009, 01:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

woteva skins does for a job i support him. doesnt hahal mean the chocolate was blessed by a "whatever" they call em and faced towards mecca before its poor little chocolate throat was slit ??

Well done Doc! Thats exactly what it means, u may now proceed to the nxt level! ;)

I fail to see why Cadbury would shell out to put n icon on their product to try n get muslims to buy it when theyr goods do not contain meat product anyway! All seems a tad strange...

sen
08-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Website for the certification authority: http://www.halalauthority.org/ (worst website i've ever seen.. diverts to some powerpoint slideshow going on about how "Muslims affect the market by their religious influence."

List of Cadbury products that they've had certified: http://www.cadbury.com.au/Products/Halal-Products.aspx

ABR registration info: http://www.abr.business.gov.au/%28kn5ri5q2eny0dk45d14aqn3c%29/search.aspx?SearchText=068275203&StartSearch=True

They are NOT registered as an NPO, so they're definitely a company, receiving money and making profit.

Razorback
08-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Really all it is..... is marketing...

You have 80% of the market... your marketing wankers tell you that you can get another 1.5% by putting that symbol on it... guess what...

If there was a symbol for biker friendly food (like the ASF logo) and they thought it was going to add 1% to thier market share... the fucken chocolate would have an ASF logo on it tomorrow and you can gurantee that somewhere out there some anti biker asswipe will be refusing to eat perfectly good chocolate coz its also good for bikers...

Its just marketing... spin designed to fool all of us including towel heads.

Its like "clean power" and the fucken idiots that pay extra on thier power bills... I LMFAO..... AGL cant determine who gets what power.... all your power might be coming from the coal section of thier grid... even they dont know... hilarious stupidity of consumers...

Docktor
08-09-2009, 01:22 PM
chocolate frogs have meat in em dont they ?? and what about caramello KOALA ? last i heard koalas were made from meat ...........
so from simple deductions i can now conclude muslims are eating our koalas and cadbury is happy to let em........

I still support skins.......

336LJ
08-09-2009, 01:24 PM
wen u know what half the symbols hidden in plain sight mean you almost do ur head in in disbelief at how far the bullshit goes.
take the shell servo for example.
thats not a shell, its an emblem of the rising sun, a free masonic symbol, you can write to them or ask them and they will tell you.

interesting thing about the chocolate tho haha, I wonder what thats allah bout

hooligan
08-09-2009, 01:57 PM
My dad used to be a Mason.And he used to work for Shell.
Bring on the conspiracy theories.

Docktor
08-09-2009, 02:11 PM
my dad used be a shell and worked for mason..... hang on she was bitten on the funnel by a finger web spider, no she wasnt she was fingered on the funnel by a bite web spider, or was she bitten on the finger by a funnel web spider.
i hate work today, so ignore my bullshit. the more time i spend here means the less work i have to do.

Tarzan
08-09-2009, 02:26 PM
can't trust a towelly it goes to prove I'll be watching the shopping as it comes home from now on, insidious bastards are trying to take over

Seifer
08-09-2009, 03:05 PM
http://www.shell.com/home/content/aboutshell/who_we_are/our_history/history_of_pecten/history_of_the_pecten_23112006.html

Jup
08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
You whack an ASF logo on it and I'll eat it!

gumby190
08-09-2009, 04:01 PM
This shit with the logo has been going on for years, they are taking over so it stands to reason the food is fit for them to eat.

Skins enjoy your job but I am sure you know how hard it is to kill a cockroach.
Most of the food in our supermarkets will have Halal certification of some kind & yes the producers have to pay to have it. Muslims are a big consumer in Australia. Check out your local Maccas & KFC as well, you might be surprised.

I am sure Suzuki would have a Halal certification if required, even though all of their bikes are PIGs..

suxukifreak
08-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Cadbury chocolate..........i wont have a bar of it. http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1252473495.gif

Fight_fan
08-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Boo-Boom Tish! Thanx 4 that Des!

Bear
08-09-2009, 10:09 PM
There's a glass and a half of cow in that chocolate.

hotmilk
08-09-2009, 10:35 PM
The best one i saw was at Krispy Kremes at bris airport with their 'registered halal certificate' or whatever the fuck it is.... i was thinking what part of my fat fucking donut is meat!? but if they dont have it the sick ulehs wont eat there ;)

kroosn
08-09-2009, 10:48 PM
pfft... that is the last thing you should worry about. If your worried about them taking over have a look at the statistics on how many children they are having compared to how many European descendant Australians are. Its something like 4 or 5 times more. I dont have a problem with any race or religion as long as they are friendly and willing to work together. Put down the weapons and pick up a beer i say.

336LJ
09-09-2009, 01:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

http://www.shell.com/home/content/aboutshell/who_we_are/our_history/history_of_pecten/history_of_the_pecten_23112006.html

interesting find, thanks for the link,
I do however have a few bits of research that state otherwise, so Ill be definately checking all of that out.

I was at work and WHAM noticed the same symbol. took a pic of it. it reads "supervised by china islamic association"
Nice n big on the box but the emblem on the actual product is so small u can barely make out what it is.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1252439016.jpg

maybe its all just a marketing thing, like... cadbury funds them if they do their part (product placement/advertising) and run into a crowded place with a vest on and yell "ALLAAAH SNACKBAAAAAAARRR" and explode chocolates everywhere for all the children...?

Shadowzone
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
So what Muslims aren't entitled to eat Cadbury Chocolate or Krispy Kremes because of their religious beliefs? Fuck me, I've heard some bullshit before, but this really taker the cake. You cunts have smoked too many fucken cones or fried yourselves with too much chemical goodness. You wanna take away their kiddies treats, no fucken wonder they want to blow us the fuck up. You know how badly one kid fucken carries on when you tell it no Freddo for you son, imagine how badly their 17 kids would carry on. Fuck. I'd want to blow you up for that too ya cunts. Is it really any wonder that their kids are blowing themselves up when they can't have a choccie or donut?

Oh and on a serious note, Halal applies to all animal products. It is the method of obtaining the animal product and blessing etc of said product. Donuts have Milk in the mixture hence the need for certification etc; Same as Cadbury, so while there is no meat in it,it is still a requirement under their faith, much the same as the Seventh Day Adventists don't eat seafood. And thats fucken awesome cause it means more prawns for me...

Lucas
09-09-2009, 09:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

. And thats fucken awesome cause it means more prawns for me...

Get in line motherfucker:D:D:D

Who gives a fuck what logo is stamped on it.

Yea, Muslims, by their faith will only eat Halal probucts but does it really matter to anyone here, who here does it affect? I don't give a fuck what way a cow was facing when it was killed. Its still meat. I buy my meat from a Muslim butcher because its cheaper and better quality than most other places. It isn't funding Osama Bin Hiding or some secret race of ninja Pakistani terrorists. Its money going to an bloke that owns a shop.

This Sepo religious hate propaganda has realy fucked this world. Yea, there are nutter muslims out there but guess what, there are nutter christians out there too. Its bullshit, its a fucking joke.

336LJ
09-09-2009, 10:48 AM
kinda like the heart foundation seal of approval.
gotta make sure its good for ur TICKER

so many shit bomb jokes to ji had, i mean be had.....

but yeah, i was thinkin it was something like "faith friendly - safe to eat"

OZ750L
09-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Hmmm, ok. So the symbol means that the product is "clean" according to their faith.......

gumby190
09-09-2009, 05:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by OZ750L

Hmmm, ok. So the symbol means that the product is "clean" according to their faith.......

Basically that's it.
And also no pork was involved.
That is why they are angry, no bacon.

hotmilk
09-09-2009, 07:45 PM
must be a bit of pork going on though if they makin 4-5 times more mini ji's i mean me's than us bogans ;)

JackTar
10-09-2009, 12:46 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

. And thats fucken awesome cause it means more prawns for me...

This Sepo religious hate propaganda has realy fucked this world. Yea, there are nutter muslims out there but guess what, there are nutter christians out there too. Its bullshit, its a fucking joke.

Yeah there are mate but how many aus/american/uk/NZ christians gone to the middle east and blown up thousands of civilians in the name of god? They keep on telling me it aint a race or religion thing but the Arabs keep proving otherwise.

Tarzan
10-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm with jacktar on that one, besides they think coz our women can wear bikinis we're all christian, something about freedom eh? they just want to wreck the good bits that are left of the world bugger em