PDA

View Full Version : More Rego increases from the QLD Government.....

OZ750L
01-09-2009, 11:33 PM
It never seems to end. No sooner have the arseholes rammed through a rego and fine increase on the 1st of July this year, they want to do it again....

Below is a link for Queenslanders to sign a petition protesting against a 20% rego increase.

http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/view/EPetitions_qld/CurrentEPetition.aspx?PetNum=1261&lIndex=-1

Let everyone know about it and encourage them to sign the petition against it.

FWIW Qld has the highest regos in Australia and pretty much the worst roads... doesn't really add up does it???

End of rant... back to the corner to mutter and mumble again....

Apologies if it is a repost but couldn't find anything in a search.

Fish
02-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Fucking captain Bligh, done.

Shadowzone
02-09-2009, 09:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Fucking captain Bligh, done.

You missed the T its Blight not Bligh...

Shadowzone
02-09-2009, 09:18 AM
done and emailed out to everyone on my contacts list so hopefully it will spread virally throughout the state and get the fuckwits in chage thinking although they'll no doubt ignore it like they do everything else...

StuNVA
02-09-2009, 05:38 PM
It would be good if the Partition said that the increase would be better at zero, than "less the 20%".

It could be constrewed that by signing are you saying you agree to an increase as long as it is less than 20%.

JackTar
02-09-2009, 07:29 PM
My understanding is (correct me if I am wrong) that the other states were flipping the bill for all things cheaper by less tax in QLD as they were one of the last 'developed' states, I think this has just recently changed so about time you toad lickin fuckers started paying up.

In saying that you will note all state taxes are going up because the retarded fucking labor government (can you tell I am in defence?) has got the country into so much debt (300 billion) after liberal finaly pulled us out of it from the last time Labor was in that they have taken the GST off the states to try and alleviate the massive shitfight they have caused.

You want someone to blame for your rego going up? Blame all the people that keep on voting all the same fuckwits back into state government (labor).

robmac
02-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Replied and sent to alot of others who I'm sure will have the same opinion as us. Wonder if it'll make any difference.........and who keeps voting labor??? Will you ever learn.

El_Hefty
02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
oh the horse toothed cunt wont care she's too busy with getting her fucking nag head on celebrity masterchef...

for one the cunt isnt a celebrity shes a politician and two who's gonna run the state ... noone i guess but i spose couldnt be worserer

336LJ
04-09-2009, 03:25 AM
well.. It might also add to the already "Fuck this" feeling of having to pay rego, to know that you technically dont have to register your car, or have a licence to drive it. (from the info I have gathered so far)

I'm trying extremely hard to dig up the appropriate legal mumbo jumbo for over here but theres guys in the UK that have been doing it, succesfully, and theres not a thing any law enforcement/govt/or ass reaming agency can do about it and they know it.

They just trick you into signing up to their shit, and handing over title and ownership of your property to THEM, while you mind it for them and use it how they want you to.
one guy even has a "Fee schedule" in place for when he does get interfered with by the police in his daily travels. and charges it by the hour.

The only problem I have come across so far is even if you were to reclaim ownership, hand in your government issue licence,(because that little bit of plastic with your name in all CAPITALS is a corporate body you have signed up to represent) you are liable to some form of contract or agreement to conditions by conduct, when you enter onto a corporate owned highway or road and can technically be fucked in the ass for just being on the road that someone else owns.

I know in England there is some old common law, which states unless you are using your vehicle for commerce, you are free to travel at will on any of the highways of the land (something like that) can't find anything like that here tho.

oh and don't worry about who votes for who in any form of goverment election, people are put where they are wanted regardless of what the public wants, the voting shit is an illusion to make people think they have freedom of choice and are actually having an affect on what is changed.

336LJ
04-09-2009, 03:38 AM
ok found the link,
http://tpuc.org/content/interview-richardharrison-honorable-operat
if your keen read up on what he has sent to the appropriate goverment branches, and their responses. (bit blurry, might have to zoom in on the documents)
the video kind of explains it. I'm watching it again cause i forget most of it! goes on about how fines and notices are actually "offers" for payment plans.
if anyone has any knowledge in this area I would like to hear it, I'm struggling to find someone who will give legal advice without charging for it. the law dictionaries are all ass backwards as fuck compared to the english ones.

RED ZX
04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

ok found the link,
if your keen read up on what he has sent to the appropriate goverment branches, and their responses. (bit blurry, might have to zoom in on the documents)
the video kind of explains it. I'm watching it again cause i forget most of it! goes on about how fines and notices are actually "offers" for payment plans.
if anyone has any knowledge in this area I would like to hear it, I'm struggling to find someone who will give legal advice without charging for it. the law dictionaries are all ass backwards as fuck compared to the english ones.

I cannot open any of the documents listed there, but the video is interesting and I have been thinking about this for a long time. What happens if I decide to not accept the "law". I am very keen to find out more on this. There is a guy in Melbourne I believe that runs seminars on this. He does not have a drivers licence, or pay rego, or pay GST. Many other things too.

336LJ
04-09-2009, 12:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by RED ZX

quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

ok found the link,

I cannot open any of the documents listed there, but the video is interesting and I have been thinking about this for a long time. What happens if I decide to not accept the "law". I am very keen to find out more on this. There is a guy in Melbourne I believe that runs seminars on this. He does not have a drivers licence, or pay rego, or pay GST. Many other things too.

Basically. you want to be comfortable with being detained, or sent to court on a regular basis! Alot of police officers don't even know about this kind of thing, Like the presentation I posted up weeks ago says, theres a Police MAN/WOMAN, and a Police OFFICER (aka revenue collection officer) the latter doesn't give a fuck if you wear your seatbelt they have a quota to make (wether they realise it or not)

I tested the waters the other day at an RBT - they do NOT like being questioned, or challenged as to their knowledge of the laws they are enforcing... even though technically they have to be able to make it clear exactly what, and why you are being stopped.

When asked for a "sample of breath" I asked if I was obliged, and was told "uh YEAH" I said what law, or legistlation requires me to, they said its in the Road Use Management Act. then they got real sketchy cause despite my uber nerdiness I'm not exactly the most... law abiding LOOKING person in the world, and they musta thought AHA hes stalling cause he's been drinking.

I Said "okay I consent to a breath test this time, but I want the name of the Act, section, and any relevent sub sections in that Act that state I am obliged to"
I was told the same thing "its in the Road Use Management Act. I backed down a bit at this point cause I thought I was about to be dragged out of the car and my night made a misery to prove a point.
I was then offered an in depth, and technical tutorial on how exactly to place a mouth OVER a mouthpiece and blow into a box... Blew Zeros, got nothing but THANKS.....and the officer actually just walked off n left me there!! must have been shitty. I hung around for a bit then just drove off when I felt like it?!!

So I looks it up I does...the (Road Use Management) Act 1995

Fair enough its there. they have the power to stop, unlock, search, move, detain any vehicle a person, the belongings etc, and all without you being present, or your consent!
And I'm pretty sure in having the government licence you have signed up to those conditions, and when you register your vehicle to them.

Now the problem I have is I can't spare the time to be stopped for ever on the side of the road, or defend my self in court (just yet)
but when I'm clued up enough I'll be saying fuck to the licence, and fuck to paying rego the cunts, its bullshit. Its hard finding the right people who are already in the know, theres a guy up here about 30min drive away who actually sells e-books to people on how to get out of speeding fines (not encouraging people to ACTUALLY break the law) theres even some technicality where images obtained by scientific measurement devices are inadmissable in court! but no one knows it. its more aimed at people who have been unfairly fined.

oh yeah those documents are actually an image, right click and try open it in another tab?

336LJ
04-09-2009, 12:17 PM
FUCk now the link wont work to tpuc.org?!

heres the QLD road use management act. bit of a read tho
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/touma1995434/

I'm trying to find out where on any rego/licence app forms I have agreed to be subject to this act.

Also sorry to thread hijack OZ750L!!!

the speeding fines site http://aussiespeedingfines.com/

AND - I would not recomend it.. but the same thing about registration and handing over ownership of your property actually applies to firearms when you register them, and your kids!!! when you sign an application for a birth certificate! your pets when you register them with the council. which is why they can come and take anything, or anyone in your house when they want (child services) and not be accused of kidnap or theft.
In the states you can actually look up the serial number on your birth cert on the stock market and there are bonds (whatever they are called) attached to your name. your an object to make money!

boris
04-09-2009, 12:59 PM
out of interest what do you guys pay up there for green slip and rego? my 1100 costs me $505 greenslip and about $120 rego also we don't get the single/double option

336LJ
04-09-2009, 11:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by boris

out of interest what do you guys pay up there for green slip and rego? my 1100 costs me $505 greenslip and about $120 rego also we don't get the single/double option

I was gonna ask the same thing. I havn't paid rego in ages. back when I had my v8 Torry on the road it was about... $480 for 6 months I think
Now a v8 is like $1200 or something ridiculous!

Whats a green slip?

We get a road worthy check $60 bucks usually, depending where you go, then pay the rego as a whole, but its a bunch of bullshit fucking fee's like $150 of it is 6 months CTP, "ROAD IMPROVEMENT FEE" LMFAO what a joke.

_M_
05-09-2009, 03:55 PM
my ute was $950yr and bike just got today for $230yr,

damn I could have 4 bikes to my ute in rego. fees.

Have heard of this legal mumbo jumbo, did a bit of it in uni, and some falls under contract law and some under our constitution, such as fines, fees, license, etc. , thus why our license is us signing a contract to abide by all rules and laws under the road act and similar.

Again like some have said, for us who have to pay the bills and live in a society, these are some of the shite that we have to bend over and take, because the time it takes to go the full legal route would have us all in the poor box.

Issues
05-09-2009, 04:27 PM
re-rego, NSW has a third party extension incorperated into their normal CTP, QLD has to pay it sepporately and apply for it each time. CTP extension is req for off road events, cost changes depending on use, eg. timed (speed) rally ect, navigation (non- timed), things like that. The loop hole is it have to be leagally registered and road worthy, as an un-road worthy vehicle should not be registered. Anyone of us with illeagal or unaprooved mods could find ourselves on our own if found at fault in an accident that has caused harm or death. Money grabbig cunts.

336LJ
06-09-2009, 10:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Issues

re-rego, NSW has a third party extension incorperated into their normal CTP, QLD has to pay it sepporately and apply for it each time. CTP extension is req for off road events, cost changes depending on use, eg. timed (speed) rally ect, navigation (non- timed), things like that. The loop hole is it have to be leagally registered and road worthy, as an un-road worthy vehicle should not be registered. Anyone of us with illeagal or unaprooved mods could find ourselves on our own if found at fault in an accident that has caused harm or death. Money grabbig cunts.

Fuck.other states are being raped in the ass.
Its definately only a money grab. and we are all fooled into the scam.
Income tax, is another example. How many people are tricked into a tax dec, well u wont get a job without signing one they made that hard. and I as a 16yo was told I "needed" a tax file number.... well that signature just signed me up to the program!
But by being duped into a payment plan to the tax department. technically u should be able to claim every fucking cent of it back off them. theres something I'd like to achieve in a few years.