PDA

View Full Version : Intro

robmac
01-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi all

Top site, excellent info and hopefully catch up with a few of you when I sell my current bike (Tiger) and onto something more suitable

Cheers
Rob
:)

robmac
01-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Minimum post count WTF!! Tried to reply to the BKing for sale and I can't because I need to post more........stuff. Can anyone tell me how many I need to get to before I can participate??

robmac
01-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Tried to email as well and unfortunately not enough posts. Any chance someone could cut and paste the following into a reply for OZ750L and his B-King for sale ad?? Thanks in advance.

How flexible is the "firm" price of $8500. Reason I ask is that it will cost about $4K to just get the standard dash/light combo from Suzuki. Combined with the fixing of the rash its starting to look a little overpriced imo.

Reason I ask is I may be cashed up this weekend if the sale of my bike goes through and I may be interested in this. If the price is as firm as firm can be then I understand and good luck with the sale.

Rob

rod185651
01-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Hey Rob, welcome mate, good luck with getting you new bike

miniman1
02-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Welcome mate.....

Goodluck with getting a new ride, but where ya gettin this $4k price from??? I seriously doubt it'll be that much, but remember, there is always after market options - standard is boring.....

robmac
02-09-2009, 07:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by miniman1

Welcome mate.....

Goodluck with getting a new ride, but where ya gettin this $4k price from??? I seriously doubt it'll be that much, but remember, there is always after market options - standard is boring.....

Agreed standard is boring but imo that what the price should be based on. I got the prices from bikebandit.com as a rough estimate and they are normally cheaper than retail over here.

robmac
02-09-2009, 07:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Hey Rob, welcome mate, good luck with getting you new bike

Thanks mate and cheers for posting up my reply to OZ750 in the for sale folder.

Fight_fan
02-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Welcome mate! I think its a 10 post minimum around here hey! Jst to stop spammers! Good luck with the new bike!

robmac
02-09-2009, 02:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by suzifreak

quote:Originally posted by robmac

Tried to email as well and unfortunately not enough posts. Any chance someone could cut and paste the following into a reply for OZ750L and his B-King for sale ad?? Thanks in advance.

How flexible is the "firm" price of $8500. Reason I ask is that it will cost about $4K to just get the standard dash/light combo from Suzuki. Combined with the fixing of the rash its starting to look a little overpriced imo.

Reason I ask is I may be cashed up this weekend if the sale of my bike goes through and I may be interested in this. If the price is as firm as firm can be then I understand and good luck with the sale.

Rob

I had the same problem when I bought mine but after I vistited Germany I sourced a few suppliers of aftermarket parts and I paid $1250 for a motogadget dash and headlight and nowhere close to $4000 some oxygen thieven motherfuckers wana charge !!!

Any photo's mate?? Was it a straight plug and play or a general pain to get it working?? I was going to ask whether it still had the map switching ability but then figured I would never use map B and didn't really care ;)

Adam McGregor
07-09-2009, 01:24 PM
G'day Guys
Only new to the streetfighter scene and think its the Dux Nuts. I have just purchased a 2004 Trumpy Sprint ST 955i and am going to transform it. Any one help on where to get top yolks, fat bars cables and all the good gear in oz. AUSFR seems to be the best so far and hopefully someone knows a bit more about this bike than me.I bought it coz it was cheap.

timbo
07-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Welcome mate your getting closer to a proper intro now you have to start your own thread
and not hijack others one more try and i reckon you'll have it nailed good luck LOL

Adam McGregor
07-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Ah I see. Will try again. (gives self an upper cut )