PDA

View Full Version : Chopper Ready To Join Search For Minister

Razorback
01-09-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,26004935-2,00.html?from=igoogle+gadget+compact+news_rss

Yeah.... I kinda wondered why Chopper Ried would want to go look for him too... But as it turns out it was just a helicopter.

Now I dont know about you... but as a minister I kinda woulda thought they might have fired up the bird like 2 fucking days ago ??

In my opinion Tim was so popular that between the Melbourne underworld and the Police association members... hes prolly buried under a fucken bush out there somewhere and will be the next Harold Holt.

Razorback
01-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Ah bugga they found him[B)]

EFE 1230
01-09-2009, 02:24 PM
I was told a "tale" about The Honorable Harold Holt, at the time of his disappearance he was "allegedly" having a secret affair with a big shot American military man's young daughter and when the affair ended badly (pregnancy)it didn't go down to well with daddy.

Mr American military man confronted The Honorable Harold Holt, who in a verbal exchange called into question the daughter's moral compass and motivation for the relationship which prompted the American to remove his holstered military issue service revolver and "bust a cap in Harold's ass".

Now is it true? ask fuck, but it would explain the "quiet" disappearance and lack of a body.

Razorback
01-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Sure he wasnt just a crap swimmer ? lol

Na I hear ya and I was totally expecting Tim Holding to go the same way... Im sure there are a dozen people right now thinking... FUCK If I would have known he has heading into the bush alone...