PDA

View Full Version : Broadford Trackday Sat. 12 Sept.

TurboKat
28-08-2009, 02:02 PM
A couple of mates & I will be doing a Champions day at Broadford on Saturday the 12th of September (3 weeks from now) it costs $140 for the day & there are 4 graded groups -

SLOW - First timers, chicks on Viragos, all Suzuki GSXRs & Sharky.

MEDIUM SLOW - second/third timers, chicks on proper bikes, all Yamahas & Mundy.

MEDIUM FAST - Wogs on new Ducatis who are too embarrased to go in the Slow group, regular trackday punters, Kawasakis up to 100cc & fast road riders like Timbo/Kev/Oldskool/Shano, etc.

FAST - Blokes who can get their knee down without binning it, Hard as nails blokes who race, Kawasakis over 100cc & Wogs who think they're Rossi & crash their brains out.

If you ride on the road & have never done a trackday, do yourself a favour & get there, it's the most fun you can have on your bike whether you're going fast or slow, it's a laidback vibe where everyone gets along & there's no Radars, animals, gravel, 4WDs, etc to worry about, everyone is going in the same direction & it's a bargain at $140.

Who's in ?

Now, where did I put those wheel spacers ? [:o)]

Loads
28-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Sorry TK,
Working that weekend.
Good luck with it, send a full report.
When are the racing series starting??

sharky
28-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Too many corners for it to be a proper race track [:o)]

scotty
01-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Hope you have booked already. the pricks up the dosh to 150.
I'm doing the 6th cos it's gunna piss down on the 12th.
You should come on the 6th TK and see if it runs ok

yoda
01-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Any idea when the next one after the 12 is?
I've gotta work on the sunday so wont have time to do both.

And can i stooge a suit of someone for a day?

TurboKat
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty

You should come on the 6th TK

Got Nudieboy's wedding on the Satdy night, if I do everything right I won't be in a fit state to ride a rocking horse on Sundy let alone a POWERHOUSE like a ZXR 750. ;)

watkins
07-09-2009, 04:34 PM
how busy is the track usually and can you pay on the day?

gixkat
08-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Had a cousin there on sunday, he helps a bloke load his bike after an "off", and promptly goes out and bins his on the very same corner[B)], poor bugger has just started back racing after being unemployed for a while,he landed a good job last month hope his new boss is understanding, bad luck Shanoe
GK.