PDA

View Full Version : Body is getting old

kookaburra
27-08-2009, 04:44 PM
hey guys like i said my body is getting old but i refuse to grow up . that being said it's my 40th on the tenth of sept . my cousin and i are 5 days apart hers (Jodie) is the 5th of sept .

all are welcome to help selabrate my old body

where : Bunbury speedway clubhouse
When : 5th of september
who : fuck it bring every one .

there is shit loads of room to camp if your body is older than mine and cant keep up .
if yous want to organise a ride down let me know and i'll ride up to somewhere and ride in with everyone asd i will be going down the day before in the ute with the bike on the back . so if anyone want a swag or whatever taken down let me know .

rock hard
27-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey Kooka,cant get there that weekend,but have a bloody top weekend m8

Watto
28-08-2009, 10:35 AM
on ya kooka and you thought you'd never make it [B)]

mate sorry to say I can't make as my other is taking me to Rotto for a birthday weekend meself - daresay we'll simultaneously celebrating tho :D

have a big one mate

Watto

rock hard
28-08-2009, 02:48 PM
happy birthday Watto. so i guess it wont only be the Rotto ferry that will be rockin...arrrr me jib lads

Watto
28-08-2009, 05:08 PM
not if I can help it Moz :D due to my weight distribution I can just about turn myself into the perpetual pendulum - bit like the old
bird on a cup of water trick

Daresay will have to have a few celebratory beers with the boys in the near future - trying to get the bro in law to clean up his shed on the farm so i can get the gixxer in there instead of it lyin in the front door of my place (tiny box that it is) - thinkin of havin a build a fighter and drink beers day as I'm getting to the stage where I need a few more boffins assistance to get the thing up and runnin - pretty sure we still have a keg of emu bitter lying around down there somewhere that is waiting to be cracked.....

hyofighter
28-08-2009, 06:18 PM
hey kooka spewin i cant come its my sisters engagement party that night so make sure you have a drink for us and make sure its canefire rum staight from the bottle in a brown paper bag have a good bday anyhow

you to watto , watto blotto at rotto , not a good idea boat ride back may be messy

Rocket
28-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Sorry Kooka, I got a family function on fathers day.
Worst part is that it's at my place :(

potato
29-08-2009, 10:04 AM
h/b's for the day kooka mate hope its a good un!

Azrael
29-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey kooka, we cant make it down as we'd planned cos we're having a duel birthday party for Tan and another mate at home..
Are people friskier in january or somethin...

Hagarr
29-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Have a good one Kooka!!!

kookaburra
30-08-2009, 09:19 AM
i was just a new years dirt fuck who forgot to pull out lol

MOOSE69
30-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey Kooka
sorry mate cant make it down , have a great one though.

BillyWhizz888
30-08-2009, 02:30 PM
I also have a fathers day thingy
his and mine and I aint driving :D

HB's mate