PDA

View Full Version : not 'random nonsense' but worth watching

El_Hefty
26-08-2009, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGE8LzRaySk

i see the fucking idiots every day on the M1 in SE qld and invariably they are young women... just another lot out to kill

holyman_999
27-08-2009, 03:54 AM
I've been known to kick the odd mirror off due to the sheer frustration of seeing this stupidity... it will never stop though. I've seen a guy trimming his nostril hairs, with big office type scissors, driving the m4 (sydney) doin' about 120km/h. watched him for about 2 kms, he had to correct the car and pull it back into the lane no less than 5 or 6 times, but just went straight back to trimmin'... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for natural selection, it's just hard to keep myself and those I love outta the way of these half-witted cunts!

Good find LL, should be shown to all teenagers, not that it'd matter...

Large
27-08-2009, 08:08 AM
no panty shots[V]

80s freak
27-08-2009, 08:37 AM
I FUCKIN' hate these texting cunts! I have grabbed phones through the open windows and thrown them across traffic. Fucking morons!

336LJ
27-08-2009, 01:26 PM
you think txting while driving is hard try using a fuckin touch screen keypad!!
And all these fucking bikes just appear out of nowhere and bump into me!! fricks sake[:p]
seriously tho.... pack of cunts, my brother was nearly run off the road by some bitch eating a bowl of cornflakes on her way to work.
I still despise late model landcruiser driving school mothers more tho. and P platers that tail gate. but that usually ends in them being scared shitless from the mean scary biker man, and me laughing myself stupid till I get home

Shadowzone
27-08-2009, 02:02 PM
I see it daily as well. All while driving my truck. What's worse though is when they're texting and smoking or eating/drinking simultaneously. They really just don't get it.

2 weeks ago on the Pine Rivers Bridge a Young Woman lost both of her legs. Within a couple of hours it was business as usual with the retards back in full force doing the stupid shit they always do. All whilst driving over the 3lanes covered in blood.

My biggest fear is killing some fuckwit while working, and yet it invariably won't be my fault. The odds are that they'll drive under my truck whilst pissed, speeding, texting or sleeping. But the media won't fucken hesitate to crucify the big bad trucky when it happens as they always do despite the overwhelming evidence that it is the motorists fault in 99.9% of the accidents.

That brought tears to my eyes - that kid "mummy daddy wake up" been there and seen it all before. Still see it sometimes at night when I'm trying to sleep. Nothing will ever erase that.

miniman1
27-08-2009, 03:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by 80s freak

I FUCKIN' hate these texting cunts! I have grabbed phones through the open windows and thrown them across traffic. Fucking morons!

Haha, might have to try that one....

336LJ
28-08-2009, 12:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

I see it daily as well. All while driving my truck. What's worse though is when they're texting and smoking or eating/drinking simultaneously. They really just don't get it.

2 weeks ago on the Pine Rivers Bridge a Young Woman lost both of her legs. Within a couple of hours it was business as usual with the retards back in full force doing the stupid shit they always do. All whilst driving over the 3lanes covered in blood.

My biggest fear is killing some fuckwit while working, and yet it invariably won't be my fault. The odds are that they'll drive under my truck whilst pissed, speeding, texting or sleeping. But the media won't fucken hesitate to crucify the big bad trucky when it happens as they always do despite the overwhelming evidence that it is the motorists fault in 99.9% of the accidents.

That brought tears to my eyes - that kid "mummy daddy wake up" been there and seen it all before. Still see it sometimes at night when I'm trying to sleep. Nothing will ever erase that.

it definately seems like the majority of fuckwits are from the north side, my brother was nearly wiped off the road every day to and from work along brendale.pine rivers/everton park, and was hit and run in redcliff/kallangur.

Its mostly asians u gotta watch out for down here. and the "mothers" i mentioned before. and thoe ociasional fuck head in a hilux with a bullbar who pushes up between you and the next lane IN YOUR LANE.

these are all the type of fuckwits that have no idea how easily a motorcyclist can die, or how badly minced they will be if they fuck with a truck in their little go go mobiles.

I just wish natural selection was more accurately selective!

Shadowzone
28-08-2009, 05:34 AM
336, I drive Linehaul cause I can't handle local. The traffic and stupidity drives me insane. In saying that, the other day just north of Gympie (yeah I know 2 headed country should be expecting it right???) some dumb bitch pulled a u-turn right in front of my fuly loaded B-double whilst I was travelling at 100km/hr. I never swerved but I did hit the brakes. I'm not rolling my truck and potentially killing myself to save some dumb bitch who is too stupid to get the fact that the "big slow truck" she's looking at is doing 100k's/hr. Fuck her. I'll deal with the cops and the media.

Nah you're right, they're all cockheads mate. Then again I never used to be any better really. Until I started driving commercially then I got it. Well except for looking out for bikes I never did any of that puslux shityou mentioned thats just fucked.

pt
28-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Don't worry it's even more annoying when they actually do get hurt and still don't fucking get it. If only someone invented something slightly less dangerous to other people to clean up the gene pool...

MTBEERWAH
28-08-2009, 04:58 PM
You could show this to teens, but half of them would probably laugh at it. I`m a cyclist,i concider it my main transportation, know one gives a rats arse about me,every day its a fight to stay alive, the one thing that i would kill for is the ones who have thrown stubbies at me,touch wood, haven`t been hit yet

morrigan
06-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Young drivers should have to drive old school cars... no power steering, no stereo, no air con, no distractions, and no ridiculous speeds. Modern cars remove the driver too much from their surrounds. There's not enough hard work and concentration needed anymore.
That video should be on Australian TV

slickncghia
06-12-2009, 11:45 AM
its not just teens and chicks doing it, the problem is its still "socially acceptable" to drive and talk/text.

Hell you are more likley to be cringed on for smokeing in the car and the only time ive ever seen that is when i was young a
fitter and turner was driving/reading the paper, drinking a coffe and rolling a durry at the same time, whilst tail-gating lol

sen
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
These videos are all fine and dandy but the fuckers who actually drive like that are so ignorant and so upthemselves they actually somehow watch this stuff and shrug it off as not mattering to them.

Make at-fault accidents count as murder (or attempted murder if the person survives) and let's see how well these skanky little P plater chicks handle our finest lockable establishments.

Cruisecontrol
06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by morrigan

Young drivers should have to drive old school cars... no power steering, no stereo, no air con, no distractions, and no ridiculous speeds. Modern cars remove the driver too much from their surrounds. There's not enough hard work and concentration needed anymore.
That video should be on Australian TV

I reckon they should be made to wear a helmet whilst driving.
No more phones, eating or drinking whilst driving because it is physically impossible to do.

Lucas
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by sen

These videos are all fine and dandy but the fuckers who actually drive like that are so ignorant and so upthemselves they actually somehow watch this stuff and shrug it off as not mattering to them.

Make at-fault accidents count as murder (or attempted murder if the person survives) and let's see how well these skanky little P plater chicks handle our finest lockable establishments.

I was watching a show on the telly a few weeks back about street racing. It was just a bunch of early 20's wogs acting tough in their little hatchbacks or daddy's commodore. The one thing that they all said was if the had an accident and killed someone it wouldn't be their fault, other people shouldn't be in their way.

sen
07-12-2009, 08:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

quote:Originally posted by sen

I was watching a show on the telly a few weeks back about street racing. It was just a bunch of early 20's wogs acting tough in their little hatchbacks or daddy's commodore. The one thing that they all said was if the had an accident and killed someone it wouldn't be their fault, other people shouldn't be in their way.

Exactly. People have this unbelievable ability to deny ANY wrongdoing, no matter what. It's ALWAYS someone elses fault. It's just the way society is now. From sueing when they slip over in a shop, to merging into a motorcycle and saying it was the riders fault.

There's no accountability for anyone these days. Cops will bust you for not having a numberplate that's slightly crooked, while letting a mother of 2 off for murder after causing a 3 car pile-up because she was doing her makeup.

Jup
07-12-2009, 02:48 PM
This video was posted on a pirate forum a fair while ago.

Some of the members there actually claimed it was a skill issue, that they'd been doing it for years and never come close to an accident.

I asked them how many motorcyclists they'd run off the road without even realising they'd killed someone - I'm half tempted to sick some of you lot onto the pack of smart asses!

slickncghia
07-12-2009, 04:40 PM
...wait a forum about being a pirate? they have those?

Large
07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by slickncghia

...wait a forum about being a pirate? they have those?

aaaaaarrrggghhh

[:p]