PDA

View Full Version : Nice job on the news leroy

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 06:28 PM
for those that didnt see it Leroy was on the news cos the coops impounded his daughters JR50 for six months cos she was riding it in a public place or some shit like that ...i reckon that this is sooo fucked up i am sick to fucken death of the way this country is fucking run these days any wonder most young blokes these days a fucking soft cocks when they arent allowed to fart the wrong way in public ......i would have went down shooting if it was me leroy ....and thats the fucking truth .... i used to stick up for cops but now they can GET FUCKED

Large
13-08-2009, 07:26 PM
leroy?

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Lee Frankland from bike craft

Cruisecontrol
13-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Brown

Damn, Ninja'd

Iceman
13-08-2009, 08:04 PM
only just heard about today, it's pretty fucked up eh.

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 08:07 PM
fuck yeah

EFE 1230
13-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Do you know why the cops took the little girls bike?

It's because they could, no other reason than it was a "sure thing" that can be written up as a win and the cuntstables involved get a pat on the head and a gold star at the end of their shift and the senior orificers get to bump up the statistics to prove these laws work.

Every summer there is a group of fucktards that ride around on noisy as fuck pit bikes/motocrossers in my suburb at ALL FUCKING HOURS! you can hear these pricks as they make their way through all the parkland areas.

It's always the same cunts on the same bikes on the same routes going to the same houses and the reason they do this is because the cops are actually useless and don't have the intelligence to work out how to stop them.

BUT see a little girl "technically" breaking a law and it's GAME ON!

On behalf of anyone here that has been stopped and hassled for trivial reasons, been the victim of a crime that the cops "can't" resolve, has had to put up with the "respect my authority" attitude of some armed sniveling little toad straight out of uni, I would like to say ...........

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE THAT FUCKED YOUR MOTHER YOU SPINELESS COCK SLURPING FUCKS!

Iceman
13-08-2009, 09:02 PM
It's unfortunate that a lot of them (cops) turn out like that. I've got a couple of mates who wear blue and they are top blokes, I'd hate to think they'd be sterotyped because of a gutless turd who needs to pick on little girls to boost his ego and the states revenue.

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 09:34 PM
clint i always said the same about the locals round here too but even they are turning into snot nose cunts now just like every other cunt round these parts that i know but thats another story..........

EFE 1230
13-08-2009, 10:15 PM
But Rod how many people today are bought up old school where you do something wrong you got a smack round the ear 'ole?

Remember the kids at school that got picked on, bashed, caught playing with themselves or just had the piss taken out of them 24/7 well they become police so they can make society a better place and exact a little revenge for their treatment.

Next time you interact with a cunstable carrying out their duties no matter how trivial, start giving them a little attitude and watch how long it takes for them to put a hand on their gun, no shit you watch they do!

The copper's of old with real world attitudes are long gone these day's and the wimpy soft cock attitude is a sign of the times due to nanny laws and schooling. You wait for the day when you have to take your young bloke to counseling because he called a schoolmate a name or god forbid he hit another kid.

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 10:25 PM
he hit 2 kids on his 3rd day of school and the teacher rang me and i told her stiff shit they prob started it and therefore deserved it and i then went on to tell her that i raise my child to defend himself not to stand there and take shit from anyone and to that she didnt say a fucking word ......my young fella is a bit hypo but he doesnt go looking for fights he needs to be stirred first and thats they way i was brought up aswell and as far as i am concerned the way most people are with there kids these days is fucking pathetic all this country is doing is breeding soft cocks that cry when they hurt there knee .............i wont give in to there fucking pathetic ways they can get fucked............but hey what do i know i am just a country hick

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 10:28 PM
oh and yes i was a fair little cunt when i was young efe and yes i did get a clip round the ear hole but it made me the man i am today .......how does that saying go again ..you have to be cruel to be kind (within reason of course)

EFE 1230
13-08-2009, 10:34 PM
LOL! what's that saying again.............

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

kevkatana
13-08-2009, 10:35 PM
They said on the news the copper was going to let them off with a warning 'till he started havin' a go at them. I've allways worked on the attitude test. Don't be an arsehole to them and they won't be one to you. Just my 2 cents

Large
13-08-2009, 10:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

oh and yes i was a fair little cunt when i was young efe and yes i did get a clip round the ear hole but it made me the man i am today .......how does that saying go again ..you have to be cruel to be kind (within reason of course)

Teachers shoulda made you eat sweet chilli salsa and not soap and you could be a super hero

:D:D

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 10:42 PM
yeah i didnt see that part but still why punish the child ?

BANDITROD
13-08-2009, 10:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Teachers shoulda made you eat sweet chilli salsa and not soap and you could be a super hero

:D:D
hehehehe lol

kevkatana
13-08-2009, 10:50 PM

yeah i didnt see that part but still why punish the child ?

True. Bit of overkill by the jacks. No need to impound the bike and say it's going to be crushed.

Tony OW31
13-08-2009, 11:33 PM
No doubt the "well if you didn't break the law you would have nothing to worry about" brigade will be along soon to tell us all how they where just doing their job.

Slain
14-08-2009, 10:41 AM
nice work on sunrise this morning mate :)

Watto
14-08-2009, 11:37 AM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

They said on the news the copper was going to let them off with a warning 'till he started havin' a go at them. I've allways worked on the attitude test. Don't be an arsehole to them and they won't be one to you. Just my 2 cents

got agree with Kev on the above

I'm not one to back down if in the right but sometimes the less interaction I have to have with them the better - better to live to fight another day so to speak - although having said that some get on the power trip and are knobs anyway but have met a few good ones as well

TurboKat
14-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Karma is a beautiful thing.

davio
14-08-2009, 06:47 PM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

i do the same kev ,,all smiles and yes sir no sir , fuck it makes me burn to do it tho,havin said that i was told by my ex sis in law (a cop) that the size of the shit u get from them is directly related to how good u r at suckin arse,, ever notice they pull out 2 things u were doin wrong? well 1 is bullshit and if u give lip they will stick that on ,,, if u dont they "very generously" let u off the charge they made up anyway
NEVER TRUST A COP BECAUSE THEYRE CUNTS

Bear
14-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Bad news but there is a bright side - now he can get a PeeWee 50 for her. :D

scotty
14-08-2009, 09:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

Scotty is a beautiful thing.
[:I]